How should you navigate this endless totality?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

How should you navigate this endless totality?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Apparently Angelina Jolie has a 'rainbow family'. I understand this to mean (in the weird and whacky virtue-signalling world of American celebritiana) that you have adopted children from a variety of countries to show what a good person you are (because, of course, inferior 'rainbow' children are desperate to be removed from their own country and culture and implanted in the vastly superior American one--especially when their new 'mother' is a mentally unstable Hollywood narcissist).
But when I think about this I find the term slightly confusing. I have never seen a blue or orange child, nor a red one and certainly not an indigo or violet one.
And now the lovely and innocent rainbow is being used without its permission to symbolise multisexual politics. It's a shame that children can no longer wear clothes with rainbows on them without appearing to make some kind of political statement; but then, the PC are particularly fond of using children as political tools-- so this news will bring nothing but joy to their hearts (bless them).

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: How should you navigate this endless totality?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Hah! I knew that if I gave it a wanky title and called it 'metaphysics' you would come and have a look :lol:
attofishpi

Re: How should you navigate this endless totality?

Post by attofishpi »

Oh, well you got me...i think i'm going to be sick. :oops:

Why does that man's bottom suggest he loves some chap called Richard?