Only the Unborn can be Born.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Only the Unborn can be Born.

Post by Dontaskme »

“The Buddhist conceptualization of universes has no initial creation event, but instead speaks of infinitely repeated cycles of expansion, stability, destruction, and quiescence. Oscillations.

Buddha tells us that, "There is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed. If there were not this Unborn, this Unoriginated, this Uncreated, this Unformed, escape from the world of the born, the originated, the created, the formed would not be possible." But there is this essential ground, and it is possible to "escape" spacetime, according to Buddha.”

"Nonexistence is eagerly bubbling in the expectation of being given existence....For the mine and treasure-house of God's making is naught but nonexistence coming into manifestation." ~Rumi
Scott Mayers

Re: Only the Unborn can be Born.

Post by Scott Mayers »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:42 pm “The Buddhist conceptualization of universes has no initial creation event, but instead speaks of infinitely repeated cycles of expansion, stability, destruction, and quiescence. Oscillations.

Buddha tells us that, "There is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed. If there were not this Unborn, this Unoriginated, this Uncreated, this Unformed, escape from the world of the born, the originated, the created, the formed would not be possible." But there is this essential ground, and it is possible to "escape" spacetime, according to Buddha.”

"Nonexistence is eagerly bubbling in the expectation of being given existence....For the mine and treasure-house of God's making is naught but nonexistence coming into manifestation." ~Rumi
I'm guessing by context you are arguing that it is necessary for an 'origin' and that some 'absolute origin' exists, correct?
Impenitent

Re: Sabbath released Born Again without Osbourne

Post by Impenitent »

-Imp
Dontaskme

Re: Only the Unborn can be Born.

Post by Dontaskme »

Scott Mayers wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:50 pm
I'm guessing by context you are arguing that it is necessary for an 'origin' and that some 'absolute origin' exists, correct?
Not arguing anything, I'm just a messenger of God's light.

There is only Light, and light is everything and nothing. The Absolute Source. Infinity Now.

Origin is right here NOW Nowhere.

“Those born once will die twice and those born twice will die once.”