You never happened.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3212
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: You never happened.

Post by HexHammer » Sat May 25, 2019 7:57 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:09 am
You have no past, the past is death, the past never happened.

You have no future, the future never happens, the future is death.
Please go elsewhere and spew your retarded shit!!

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: You never happened.

Post by Dontaskme » Sun May 26, 2019 6:23 am

HexHammer wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:57 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:09 am
You have no past, the past is death, the past never happened.

You have no future, the future never happens, the future is death.
Please go elsewhere and spew your retarded shit!!
Sorry no can do. The only thing actual is the here and now (reality).

There's no where to go but HERE

NOW!!

What happens NOW - stays in NOW :mrgreen:

For all of Eternity. :shock:

.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: You never happened.

Post by Dontaskme » Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 am

Walker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:32 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:24 am
AM requires no utterance, not even to oneself.
And yet utterances appear when there is no requirement for them to appear.
According to the laws of physics, only what must appear, appears. Must is required for the appearance of AM to I that results in IS.
I'm not really sure what you mean by that.



To be Aware of 'thought'....Awareness must already exist. The You exists as Awareness only, but to KNOW that requires ''thought'' meaning YOU can be Aware of existing as ''thought'' dictates...and in the same train of thought you can also be aware of not existing..as in not existing as a ''thought'' ..and then become aware of the empty aware space inbetween each ''thought''
In other words, in order to BE OR NOT BE requires ''thought''

But Awareness itself is neither BEING NOR NOT BEING ..It's both and neither...this is the dreamscape reality that the sages speak of.

Awareness then, neither exists nor does it not exist, it's non-dependant, it's an ONLY CHILD so to speak...Awareness is A Naked NO-Body ...the body is JUST a ''thought'' ..the body are the clothes I AM not wearing. 8) :mrgreen:

''thought'' is not required to BE Naked Awareness ....but the requirement to dress up and flavour the Nakedness as a something is a MUST... but then attachment to ''thought'' is imagination...all somethings therefore are imagined.

Dressing one up to be another is just another strawman...aka a ''thought''

Life is a dream full stop, dreamt by no one.

.

.

Ramu
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Re: You never happened.

Post by Ramu » Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 am
Walker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:32 pm


And yet utterances appear when there is no requirement for them to appear.
According to the laws of physics, only what must appear, appears. Must is required for the appearance of AM to I that results in IS.
I'm not really sure what you mean by that.



To be Aware of 'thought'....Awareness must already exist. The You exists as Awareness only, but to KNOW that requires ''thought'' meaning YOU can be Aware of existing as ''thought'' dictates...and in the same train of thought you can also be aware of not existing..as in not existing as a ''thought'' ..and then become aware of the empty aware space inbetween each ''thought''
In other words, in order to BE OR NOT BE requires ''thought''

But Awareness itself is neither BEING NOR NOT BEING ..It's both and neither...this is the dreamscape reality that the sages speak of.

Awareness then, neither exists nor does it not exist, it's non-dependant, it's an ONLY CHILD so to speak...Awareness is A Naked NO-Body ...the body is JUST a ''thought'' ..the body are the clothes I AM not wearing. 8) :mrgreen:

''thought'' is not required to BE Naked Awareness ....but the requirement to dress up and flavour the Nakedness as a something is a MUST... but then attachment to ''thought'' is imagination...all somethings therefore are imagined.

Dressing one up to be another is just another strawman...aka a ''thought''

Life is a dream full stop, dreamt by no one.

.

.
One forgets Themself very early when ego makes distinctions of "me" and "not me".....but it's ALL YOU...because there is no OTHER!!

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: You never happened.

Post by Dontaskme » Sun May 26, 2019 11:21 am

Ramu wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 am
One forgets Themself very early when ego makes distinctions of "me" and "not me".....but it's ALL YOU...because there is no OTHER!!
Yes it is Ramu, it's all YOU and ALL literally means every-thing. There is no YOU because there is no OTHER than YOU. :D

The distinction is the SAME DIFFERENCE....a total mirror image. I AM made in my own image. :mrgreen:

.

Walker
Posts: 6688
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: You never happened.

Post by Walker » Mon May 27, 2019 12:31 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 am
Walker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:32 pm


And yet utterances appear when there is no requirement for them to appear.
According to the laws of physics, only what must appear, appears. Must is required for the appearance of AM to I that results in IS.
I'm not really sure what you mean by that.
It contradicts your statement.

It means that all thought and utterances are caused, which means that utterances cannot be without a requirement, which means that utterances don’t appear without a requirement for them to appear.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: You never happened.

Post by Dontaskme » Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am

Walker wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:31 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 am
Walker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:29 pm

According to the laws of physics, only what must appear, appears. Must is required for the appearance of AM to I that results in IS.
I'm not really sure what you mean by that.
It contradicts your statement.

It means that all thought and utterances are caused, which means that utterances cannot be without a requirement, which means that utterances don’t appear without a requirement for them to appear.
I'm not really seeing what you are seeing here.....from my experience, 'cause and effect' is just the same one action in the same instant, there is no causer of any effect, because every effect is caused via the preceding effect, so cause and effect are the same one action...in that both cause and effect are appearances interacting with other appearances ..there's no actual first causer of any effect there...the only requirement for any appearance which is just another label for (space-time duality) is to be made aware of the appearance, and that requires a witness which is the screen of consciousness on which the appearance shows up.

So we've already cleared that point up.... so any effect is just an appearance of a preceding effect causing the next effect...but there is no actual first causer of any effect, there are here only effects effecting each other. So no actual first causer of any apparent happening...there's just what's appearing to happen in what is not happening...in that all effects are triggered via preceding effects...and these effects spontaneously appear infinitely ...


.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Mon May 27, 2019 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: You never happened.

Post by Dontaskme » Mon May 27, 2019 7:51 am

Walker wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:31 am
It contradicts your statement.

All suggestions are just alternative ideas about the same idea, the goal is ultimately the same, just different that's all...the contradiction is unavoidable because we can never get inside the head of another head to understand what thoughts are there and the way reality is seen from that perspective view. We can only view our own view of reality from the unique perspective of that mind/body perspective which is just one of many views in Consciousness.

Ultimately we're all just walking each other home which is only ever here right NOW this infinte Consciousness having multiple experiences. The destination is the same, although each path is many. Essentially each path taken is never contradictory because they all stream from the same one single place where all paradoxes are resolved in that home is already and always right here NOW.

The art of resonance and listening plays a key role here. If we each remain open minded and drop all tendencies to be dogmatic and stuck in one particular groove of belief then we'll be open to receive the truth of our being. So being mindful of the fact that a point of view of ''The Whole'' is only ever partial and not ''The Whole'' truth.

Paradoxically every contradictory story streams from the same one single place where all paradoxes are resolved, from source to source an endless stream. Any story or dogma is a point of view of and inside of ''The Whole'' (All That Is, Existence)..we're all just singing our song, it's different that's all.

.



.

Walker
Posts: 6688
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: You never happened.

Post by Walker » Mon May 27, 2019 11:51 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am
Walker wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:31 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 am


I'm not really sure what you mean by that.
It contradicts your statement.

It means that all thought and utterances are caused, which means that utterances cannot be without a requirement, which means that utterances don’t appear without a requirement for them to appear.
I'm not really seeing what you are seeing here.....from my experience, 'cause and effect' is just the same one action in the same instant, there is no causer of any effect, because every effect is caused via the preceding effect, so cause and effect are the same one action...in that both cause and effect are appearances interacting with other appearances ..there's no actual first causer of any effect there...the only requirement for any appearance which is just another label for (space-time duality) is to be made aware of the appearance, and that requires a witness which is the screen of consciousness on which the appearance shows up.

So we've already cleared that point up.... so any effect is just an appearance of a preceding effect causing the next effect...but there is no actual first causer of any effect, there are here only effects effecting each other. So no actual first causer of any apparent happening...there's just what's appearing to happen in what is not happening...in that all effects are triggered via preceding effects...and these effects spontaneously appear infinitely ...


.
Sure, everything causes everything, no single cause is ever the only cause because the single cause has a cause, and that cause has a cause, and so on back unto the beginning of the universe, which either began or did not begin. The cause of each cause expands exponentially to soon encompass all causes back to the beginning of causes, thus when considering the totality of causes, the cause for one observed phenomenon is ultimately the same as the cause for another observed phenomenon, even though the second observation may consist of different direct causes. Let’s say you cover the surface of a filled swimming pool with little rubber ducks, so many that they cannot move to bob about as designed. Each duck touches several other ducks at various points, and those several other touched ducks in turn touch other ducks, and so on. Any particular duck is an event, and any duck directly touching that particular duck is a direct cause. Ducks touching direct causes are secondary causes, and so on. Direct ducks are few, secondaries are more, and so on’s are many. If the rubber duck gets goosed the reverberation is felt across the entire pool although less directly than the origin of the shockwave at the closest cause. The butterfly effect works in theory but the actual effect is too negligible to exist as other than background static, since entropy soon blends the chain of causation into a gray soup of sameness, i.e., everything causing everything, long before the effects of flapping butterfly wings reaches the other side of the globe, if it ever does. And, if one duck is removed then all the others move in a ripple effect and different ducks come into contact, causing a shift in causes, thus creating the need for exponents of exponents for accurate computer climate models (the new science) to be verified by unborn generations.

Walker
Posts: 6688
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: You never happened.

Post by Walker » Mon May 27, 2019 10:18 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:51 pm
Ginkgo wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:48 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:33 am
What Descartes didn't say was >
(It is this ''presence-of-being" that affords you the self-awareness to realise, without even needing to think a thought, that... I Exist. )
The reason Descartes didn't say this is because the above is nonsense and babble.

Where is René Descartes now then?

He said ... Cogito ergo sum. (I think; therefore I am.) He found that he could not doubt that he himself existed, as he was the one doing the doubting in the first place.

So where is this ''himself'' existing now..where is he?

.
Decartes before dehorse?

Walker
Posts: 6688
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: You never happened.

Post by Walker » Thu May 30, 2019 1:53 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 am
In other words, in order to BE OR NOT BE requires ''thought''
This is true only when “being” includes the “I thought,” because all thought follows from the I thought, however all being does not follow from the I thought. Both grammatically and in life, Being is a function of Am, not I.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26705#p411118

Walker
Posts: 6688
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: You never happened.

Post by Walker » Fri May 31, 2019 8:06 am

Impenitent wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:40 pm
laws? no one to enforce or obey

-Imp
Lawlessness in science is fudging. This link makes the case that bureaucratic arrogance is cause for government lawlessness, which might be an absolute for political philosophy.

“America’s real breaking point? Bureaucratic arrogance — and the lawlessness it engenders — is metastasizing, driven by a 2016 election that didn’t produce the properly “enlightened” results favored by those bureaucrats.”

https://patriotpost.us/articles/63304-t ... ureaucracy

Impenitent
Posts: 2293
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: You never happened.

Post by Impenitent » Fri May 31, 2019 6:41 pm

Walker wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:06 am
Impenitent wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:40 pm
laws? no one to enforce or obey

-Imp
Lawlessness in science is fudging. This link makes the case that bureaucratic arrogance is cause for government lawlessness, which might be an absolute for political philosophy.

“America’s real breaking point? Bureaucratic arrogance — and the lawlessness it engenders — is metastasizing, driven by a 2016 election that didn’t produce the properly “enlightened” results favored by those bureaucrats.”

https://patriotpost.us/articles/63304-t ... ureaucracy
Lawless indeed...

Image

-Imp

jayjacobus
Posts: 822
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Re: You never happened.

Post by jayjacobus » Fri May 31, 2019 8:53 pm

If there is only being, that is fairly empty. What can you think of iif you are being without sensations. Sensations enable your being to interact with reality and so with other people. But sensations are produced by the brain from data in light waves, sound waves, odor molecules and taste molecules. Moreover the sensations enter memories which are needed to explain how reality works.

We can't understand reality and the past if we don't understand sensations and memories. But we do understand sensations and memories so we understand how to refer to reality and we understand where understanding comes from; experience and memories of experience.

Not only do i happen but the sensations and memories happen ( or happened).

Walker
Posts: 6688
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: You never happened.

Post by Walker » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:22 am

Nothing to think about is the primordial recognition of shunyata, which is ever-apparent when mind traces the I thought to its source.

A method of understanding the nature of sensation is to close the sensory gates (pratyahara). The gates will reopen when necessary.

A method of understanding the nature of memories is to stop thinking the memories. The memories will return when necessary.

What becomes understood in turning attention from outward to inward is the arbitrary, transitory nature of sensations and memories. They come and go, however reality always remains.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sculptor and 3 guests