You never happened.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: You never happened.

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:53 pm If there is only being, that is fairly empty. What can you think of iif you are being without sensations. Sensations enable your being to interact with reality and so with other people. But sensations are produced by the brain from data in light waves, sound waves, odor molecules and taste molecules. Moreover the sensations enter memories which are needed to explain how reality works.
An imagination can explain how a story works by creating the story about it, but can imagination itself explain how that happens? it can't because there is no seen starting reference point, there is no beginning to the you that can explain how you aka reality itself came to be except as and through imagination.

jayjacobus wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:53 pmNot only do i happen but the sensations and memories happen ( or happened).
There is an Awareness of i happenings ...but all i happenings are happening within what never happens...aka i-less Awareness...there is nothing without Awareness because there is only Awareness aka the Absolute, always Here, and can never not be Here. And that which is never not here never happens.
All i happens are no more real than a dream.

There is Awareness of sensation, but Awareness cannot be the sensation for a sensation is transient, whereas Awareness is permanent.

Awareness is just another word for Infinity/ Oneness/Nothingness/Emptiness/Consciousness/ Space etc etc ..all just words to describe the ineffable that never happened. Do your dreams happen at night? ...same goes for waking reality, nothing is happening. The dream is real enough but where and who is the dreamer? ...the one who sees/knows nightly dream images is the same one who sees/knows daytime images.

The seer of an image is only made apparent in the image, but both the image and the imageless seer are empty of substance just like a dream.

This dream STORY is all made from WORDS - Words flow directly from the Source Itself.

The You is Source Itself that never happened.

jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

]"There is an Awareness of i happenings ...but all i happenings are happening within what never happens...aka i-less Awareness...there is nothing without Awareness because there is only Awareness aka the Absolute, always Here, and can never not be Here. And that which is never not here never happens.
All i happens are no more real than a dream."

It seems to me that you are saying that you are the dream and the dreamer. But are you the drink and the drinker and does the drink quench your thirst? Are you not saying that thirst doesn't come from lack of drinks but from your awareness which is not dependent on what you do or what you don't do?

When you dream of me does that mean that I am dependent on your dream? But I know I am not dependent on your dream at all because I am aware of me when you are not aware of me.

I have trouble answering you because your post doesn't explain me at all. In fact your post doesn't explain the source of your dream except to say that it does. I say "it doesn't" and my claim is logical while yours is fanciful.

But foregive me for not seeing the rationale that you purport.
Walker

Post by Walker »

jayjacobus wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:07 pm
]"There is an Awareness of i happenings ...but all i happenings are happening within what never happens...aka i-less Awareness...there is nothing without Awareness because there is only Awareness aka the Absolute, always Here, and can never not be Here. And that which is never not here never happens.

It seems to me that you are saying that you are the dream and the dreamer. But are you the drink and the drinker and does the drink quench your thirst? Are you not saying that thirst doesn't come from lack of drinks but from your awareness which is not dependent on what you do or what you don't do?

When you dream of me does that mean that I am dependent on your dream? But I know I am not dependent on your dream at all because I am aware of me when you are not aware of me.

I have trouble answering you because your post doesn't explain me at all. In fact your post doesn't explain the source of your dream except to say that it does. I say "it doesn't" and my claim is logical while yours is fanciful.

It seems to me she is saying:

There is an Awareness of i happenings
Awareness is like a mirror.
Happenings are reflections in the mirror.
Happenings do not affect the mirror in any way.

but all i happenings are happening within what never happens
A happening is a change.
The mirror never changes, the reflections change.
Awareness never changes, the happenings within awareness change.

aka i-less Awareness
When the mirror reflecting nothing.

there is nothing without Awareness because there is only Awareness aka the Absolute
there can be no reflections without the mirror

always Here, and can never not be Here.
The mirror is ever-present and unchanging.
The reflections change, and do not affect the mirror.

And that which is never not here never happens.
A happening is change.
The mirror does not change.
You are the mirror, you do not change.
What does not change always is, therefore does not happen.

Happenings and dreams are reflections in the changeless, unhappening mirror.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:33 am

It seems to me she is saying:

There is an Awareness of i happenings
Awareness is like a mirror.
Happenings are reflections in the mirror.
Happenings do not affect the mirror in any way.

but all i happenings are happening within what never happens
A happening is a change.
The mirror never changes, the reflections change.
Awareness never changes, the happenings within awareness change.

aka i-less Awareness
When the mirror reflecting nothing.

there is nothing without Awareness because there is only Awareness aka the Absolute
there can be no reflections without the mirror

always Here, and can never not be Here.
The mirror is ever-present and unchanging.
The reflections change, and do not affect the mirror.

And that which is never not here never happens.
A happening is change.
The mirror does not change.
You are the mirror, you do not change.
What does not change always is, therefore does not happen.

Happenings and dreams are reflections in the changeless, unhappening mirror.
Thank you Walker that's exactly what I am saying. :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The Awareness in you is the same Awareness in me.

The Awareness in you there ..cannot know it is Aware without the body you see in me here. But me here is only a reflection appearing in your Awareness there, me here is not outside of you. This is so logical because all you see is a body, but you cannot see what is looking at the body, you cannot see the Awareness of the body, and so there is no separate body apart from the AWARENESS of each body. And so what Awareness does then it identifies with the body as being itself which causes the illusory separation...illusory because the body is only ever a reflection, it's not real..What is real is the Awareness of the body.

So all you are seeing from the vantage point of Awareness there in you... is my body here, you do not see my Awareness. My body is the characterised image of your imageless Awareness there, it's your reflection, the body is a characterised dream image within Awareness not outside of it. And because it's just a dream image of the imageless, it doesn't even exist, in that it's not separate from the Awareness of that body, the body is not the SEER it is the SEEN, it is the looked upon, it's a reflective image of the imageless Awareness ..so there is no such entity as a separate body here looking at another body there. The body is only a KNOWN conceptual dream image of no thing imageless Awareness which is every body.

Unseen Awareness sees itself through it's own mirror image as a dream character...From the unique perspective of each character.

Allow me to explain...

The world view from the perspective of the ''jayjacobus'' character (mind/body mechanism) is the only reality happening, and while this unique perception is being viewed, absolutely nothing else is happening. But then you might say well how can that be, what about all the other people that exist, surely they are happening too?....well surprise surprise, you cannot know that, because those other happenings are only thoughts happening within you..and not outside of you...you cannot get outside of your own Awareness to hang out with another Awareness because there is only one Awareness....and that's the same for every other mind body mechanism from the perspective of that mind body mechanism...it's just another view point of the ONE Awareness that embodies every thought from the unique perspective of that character it is dreaming. Literally Everything is happening simultaneously right now....because now manifests all at once one without a second. Infinity is right now and forever eternally.

Infinity only happens once which means Infinity never happens.

jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:31 am

Unseen Awareness sees itself through it's own mirror image as a dream character...From the unique perspective of each character.

The mirror may say, "Ridiculous" but aren't I misstating something? I picked only one of your points but my comment would be the same for almost everything you posted.
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

No explanation can ever suffice. There is no logical foundation for your claim.
That can't possibly be true.
Ramu

Post by Ramu »

jayjacobus wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:48 pm
Assuming that this Awareness is logical or rational is an epistemological mistake. The universe is not rational nor logical..assuming that it is is a projection most people make..which is a mistake. Why would anyone make such an assumption?
Ramu

Post by Ramu »

Why are you assuming that the Awareness is logical? That's a mere projection
Walker

Post by Walker »

How about independent, simultaneous, identical scientific breakthroughs? Awareness discovers flight through this person here, and this other person over there, at the same time. Telegraph too, and motors on wheels with a seat. As walking grunting awareness, Fred Flintstone probably discovered how to harness fire in the same time but different place than Barney Rubble, before they were buddies. So, Wilma or Betty?
Walker

Post by Walker »

That is a head scratcher, seeing as how infinity is a perpetual happening. Perhaps the understanding lies in unseen events on the near horizon of time. Then again, to account for every potentiality, perhaps not.
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

If something has not happened, does that mean it won't happen? Should we wait or go on living?

Philosophy. Can't live without it.

That cannot possibly be true.

If continuous is infinitely divisible, does it become discrete at a very, very small division?

Perhaps, continuous is infinite in many ways.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:43 pm If something has not happened, does that mean it won't happen? Should we wait or go on living?
Remember I'm talking about YOU here.

You never happens or happened because you are undying unborn awareness.

Awareness is not a something or someone.

OK?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:32 pm

The mirror may say, "Ridiculous" but aren't I misstating something? I picked only one of your points but my comment would be the same for almost everything you posted.
Stuff is happening but no one is doing it. No thing is making stuff happen, nor is there any thing stopping stuff happening. Emergence proceeds and consciousness is aware. If you think you are the person (image) in the mirror then that's just the imageless mirror mistaking it's own empty mirror image (reflection) to be who it really is, by identifying with the image as itself. It's an illusory separation where there is none.. in truth you are the mirror inseparably one with itself always, there is no division there.

Wake up to who you really are. The unawake person, the person that doesn't know what's going on believes that the human person exists. The reality is, the body exists, the thoughts exist, the memories exist and that is consciousness and that is all there is.

jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:57 pm
jayjacobus wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:32 pm

Stuff is happening but no one is doing it. No thing is making stuff happen, nor is there any thing stopping stuff happening. Emergence proceeds and consciousness is aware. If you think you are the person (image) in the mirror then that's just the imageless mirror mistaking it's own empty mirror image (reflection) to be who it really is, by identifying with the image as itself. It's an illusory separation where there is none.. in truth you are the mirror inseparably one with itself always, there is no division there.

Wake up to who you really are. The unawake person, the person that doesn't know what's going on believes that the human person exists. The reality is, the body exists, the thoughts exist, the memories exist and that is consciousness and that is all there is.

"The Difference Between Affective and Effective. ... Affective describes something that has been influenced by emotions, is a result of emotions, or expresses emotion. Effective describes something that produces a desired result. Effective comes from the noun effect, which means result."

It doesn't seem to me you are thinking either way.