An Ether "Model of Everything"

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Logik

Re: An Ether "Model of Everything"

Post by Logik »

surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:57 am
Logic wrote:
Physicists dont have a clue what energy is . It is a greatly over loaded and abused term
Energy is defined as the ability to perform work within any system and a state of maximum entropy will be
reached when no more work can be performed [ and this will happen with the heat death of the Universe ]

And energy is also equated with mass according to Einsteins Theory Of Special Relativity [ which is E = mc 2 ]
Knowing the names of things is not the same as understanding them.

Scientists don't have a clue what entropy is either. It's a concept. Useful, but vague.

In fact scientists are not, and have never been in the business of telling us what anything "is".
Scientists measure things.

E = mc 2 tells us that energy is a function of mass. What's mass a function of? Uhhh...

The kilogram is a made up unit you know. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilogram# ... e_kilogram
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

Michael MD wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:07 pm In my Ether Model, human consciousness is entirely analogous to the emergence of a sapient Entity at some point in the "ether world" which, in my model, preceded our quantum/atomic world.

If you recheck the "origin" model I outline above, first there existed a universal oscillation, which then transitioned to a vibrational matrix, composed of no-longer oscillating, now independently-vibrating, elemental ether units, existing universally, and energically interacting via a vibratory-contact mechanism.

This picture, of a universal ether macrocosm, composed of elemental energic units, resulted in these units energically aligning, entraining, and forming other ether linkages, which in turn produced larger energy units, from "etheroidal" size units, all the way up to quantum-size-scale units. Within this "ether world," these etheric forces formed intense, ultra-rarified hyper-fluxes, which resulted in energic foci, or energy "islands," the energic forces of which are unimaginable to us in our present quantum/atomic world. -This is where the seemingly-fantastically complex life-forms that we have now, first appeared. Another result was that eventually, a sapient entity wads also produced.

Of course, I can't exactly describe these energy "islands," but certainly they would have contained unimaginable forces, and also have produced material substrates of just about anything and everything. But reproducible entities would have been favored to predominate over more trnasient entities. As a surmise, the fantastic forces existing there could have produced magnetic monopolar elements, which could have favored reproducible life processes.
A way to further substantiate this aspect of my Ether Model would be to consider our evidence pertaining to life micro-processes, and how biologic life could have originated. -When one examines life-processes at their most microscopic level, namely at the nanoscale level of observation of sub-cellular micro-structures, or organelles, they are found to be so ultra-rarified, and yet well-organized within the cells, that their biological origins seem beyond our understanding. Existing theories based on known energy forces fail to address this problem. These concepts, proposing such ideas as "bolts of lightning acting on primordial soup" don't begin to address such findings. -Again, I submit, a scenario involving an etheric form of energy must be invoked to account for it.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

My kind of Ether Model represents the only reasonable answer to the big key questions. -A universal ether matrix, consisting of elemental ether units, which are the basic building-blocks of everything else, including quantum units, is the only reasonable model. The ether matrix provides the requirement of a continuum of forces, perfectly-linear transmissions between quantum units, which underpins the stability and orderliness of all quantum systems, such as the structuring of atoms.

Our present "stand-alone" models of quantum physics are not able to answer these questions, and never will be.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

Another way to evaluate this Ether Model would be to analogize it with what is known about Quantum Entanglement (QE).

My Model's concept, above, of a vibrating continuum of linear transmissions that connect quantum units that are related and similar, exactly fits what is known about QE. My model proposes that such an underlying matrix, that underpins our atomic/quantum world, would have to be operating universally, and not just locally in a physics QE-experiment. Such a matrix would be a highly-rarified basic aspect of quantum physics (since the basic ether units comprising the ether matrix in this Model are "elemental," that means they are ultimately-minuscule in size scale, and likely beyond the limits of our atomic-quantum level of observation, which would account for what makes an observation like QE "mysterious.")

I submit that QE is not just a rare and peculiar "entanglement" process, but that the same basic process lies at the heart of quantum systems, such as the stable orderliness of atomic structuring.

Compare the straightforwardness of this Ether Model with rival models such as string theory, with its eleven dimensions.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Michael MD wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:49 pm My kind of Ether Model represents the only reasonable answer to the big key questions. -A universal ether matrix, consisting of elemental ether units, which are the basic building-blocks of everything else, including quantum units, is the only reasonable model. The ether matrix provides the requirement of a continuum of forces, perfectly-linear transmissions between quantum units, which underpins the stability and orderliness of all quantum systems, such as the structuring of atoms.

Our present "stand-alone" models of quantum physics are not able to answer these questions, and never will be.
Pyramids and any geometric form are a rerouting of the ether. The ether as a unifying binding space would need geometric forms to "reroute" it (this is a horrible way of putting it) as these geometric forms are the base forms which compose all phenomena thus are closer in nature to a unified ether.

Ether is curvature.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

This is to give a brief summarization of the key points of my Ether Model.

For an ether to be pervasive, it has to be universal. -Formation of a universal ether has to start with a first-cause. That had to involve Original Space, which would have been the only possible universal substrate. My model is that Original Space was very self-compatible, being free of anything else, such as energic forces. This, my Model claims, resulted in a universal reciprocal oscillation of ultimately-tiny (elemental) point-localities. Eventually, oscillatory fatigue induced pairs of juxtaposed "points" to fall toward each other, producing Yin-Yang couplets. Any such couplets would have had to reversibly revert to singleton elements, through equilibration,which broke to perfect symmetry of the reciprocal oscillations, producing universal, independently-vibrating, elemental, ether units

This is the only kind of model that can rationally explain quantum entanglement (Q.E.) - In Q.E., when a pair of closely-related quantum units are separated, changing one of the pair induces changes in the other quantum unit (see Wikipedia). I submit that the only way this could happen is if the two quantum units are connected with each other through an underlying intervening ether matrix, if the if the two quantum units contain "quantum building block" elemental ether units, and if there is an intervening ether matrix composed of the same kind of elemental units.

The nature of the connection would be represented by a packet of elemental ether units in the matrix that form a continuous linear transmission, via a vibratory-contact mechanism, of ether units having the same vibratory pattern.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

To perhaps better clarify and expand on my Ether Model, with how the explanation for quantum entanglement can similarly apply to the conduction of light.

Quantum systems operate via waves, fields, spin, and vectors. We perceive light visually because the quantal photons associated with transmission of light react with our atomically-structured eyes. My Model says that, nonetheless, the ether, which we are not able to detect, comes first, in that there is an underlying ether which operates via a different type of dynamics, vibration. If, for example, you consider how a beam of light is transmitted, in my Model, it is initiated by an energy source - say the sun or a flashlight bulb. This starts a process, in the ether matrix, which sends a continuous transmission of tiny elemental ether units through the matrix, which interact via a vibratory-contact mechanism. These ether units share a common vibratory pattern, and conduct the transmission of this light-beam-type pattern through the ether, as the primary underlying light transmission. This specific etheric impulse, in addition to representing the primary light-transmission, transmits its high energy-level, which arose from the original source (sun or light bulb), which passes, virtually unabated, associated with the ether units, through the matrix, and induces the elemental ether units in the transmission to generate larger and larger units, as the elemental units align and entrain in response to the energy. That is how large numbers of photons are generated, and appear in association with the light transmission.

The models of quantum physics are wrong here. Photons don't trace out light beams by themselves, traveling through space.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

In addition to the sub-models for quantum entanglement, first-cause theory, and the propagation of light, above, my Ether Model also leads into an interesting new sub-model for gravity.

My ether model is based on the existence of a universal ether matrix which operates via a vibratory-contact mechanism which underlies the quantum systems of our world, but such an ether's dynamic would not follow its laws of quantum mechanics. -That is the basis of my model for quantum entanglement (see my previous posts). In the case of gravity, such a matrix contains a vast sea of ultra-minuscule "elemental" energy units (whose origin was related to first-causal processes I've also previously outlined). Within such a matrix, there would be very tiny "empty" spaces between ether units, to allow room for the vibrations. -These very tiny spaces between ether units are the key to the gravity model.

Between a pair of gravitating bodies, the intervening space between the bodies would be constantly receiving a "leakage" of intermediate-size etheric units ("etheroidal" units, intermediate in size between the elemental ether units and still-larger, ever-building, energy units, up to the size of quantum units and atoms), coming from the interiors of the two bodies, where their ether units would be more highly-energized than the ether units in the space outside the bodies. These etheroidal units would be able to enter the intervening space, beyond the atomic barrier of the bodies, which, being atomic and quantum in size-scale, would be permeable to those-sized (etheroidal) units. The space between the two bodies would then contain an influx of larger etheroidal units, which would partially quantize that space, and that, in turn, would lead the elemental units in the space to increasingly align and entrain with each other (rather than continue vibrating randomly in un-energized space), which would "tighten" the ether between the bodies, drawing them toward each other gravitationally.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Michael MD wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm ... the very first "happening" was a universal oscillation ...
Oscillation of what?
Michael MD wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm ... which then transitioned to a universal vibrational ether.
What made the transition occur and how did it happen?
Exactly what is, "ether," (what is it made of), and how does it vibrate?
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:50 pm
Michael MD wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm ... the very first "happening" was a universal oscillation ...
Oscillation of what?
Michael MD wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm ... which then transitioned to a universal vibrational ether.
For there to be an "underlying" universal ether, it had to form first-causally from the only possible universal substrate, original space. Original space would have been free from everything else, such as energic forces. Therefore, it could well have been more self-compatible than space is now, such that individual point-localities of the space itself were oscillating reciprocally.
In my ether model, the next thing that happened to form the ether was that adjacent "points" underwent oscillatory fatigue, and fell toward each other, forming "Yin and Yang" couplets. (Oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals.)
Any such couplet within a large substrate would have reversibly reverted to singleton units, through equilibration. That would have broken the perfect symmetry of the oscillations, producing "elemental" units that were now independently vibrating rather than reciprocally oscillating.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Michael MD wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:54 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:50 pm
Oscillation of what?
For there to be an "underlying" universal ether, it had to form first-causally from the only possible universal substrate, original space. Original space would have been free from everything else, such as energic forces. ...
Well, thanks for answering, but you have already gone off the rails. Without matter there is neither energy or force, and neither energy or force exist independently of the physical matter they are the behavior of. There can be, "force," such as that attributed to gravitational attraction between two bodies, but there is no wild, "force," out there independent of matter, or energy either.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

Philosophy should be concerned with a concept like "first cause." - I believe that adhering to the prevailing "solid matter" concept of our existence have a much larger burden of proof in the area of first-cause than my "universal massless ether" model. My model is able to offer a rationale for first cause. "Solid matter" proponents should be able to answer questions about "the Big Bang," and what matter is and where it came from. If from "Higgs bosons," where did they arise from?

The concept of first-cause being related to original space may seem counterintuitive, from the standpoint of our everyday earthbound experiences with quantum phenomena, but I still hold that my model makes the most sense overall.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Michael MD wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:41 pm..."Solid matter" proponents should be able to answer questions about "the Big Bang," and what matter is and where it came from.
Well look, in 1920 Einstein said this: “According to our present conceptions the elementary particles of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations of the electromagnetic field.”* Since then the model has been updated to Quantum Field Theory. And there's a bunch of them. The basic idea behind all of them is that fundamental particles are some sort of 'condensation', ripple, whirlpool, whatever in some stuff; an 'ether' if you wish. No serious physicist that I am aware of is a 'solid matter proponent'. No one knows whether the big bang happened in some region of existing quantum fields, or if quantum fields popping into existence was the big bang. Or something else entirely.

*"Albert Einstein gave an address on 5 May 1920 at the University of Leiden. He chose as his topic Ether and the Theory of Relativity. He lectured in German but we present an English translation below."
https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/E ... ein_ether/
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

In my ether model, what physics calls "particles" should actually be termed "particle capacities," because they actually are composed of "building block" etheric components.

I submit that physicists are now leaning toward "wave" mechanics, and away from "solid particles," to account for phenomenology, are really just seeking any available new purely-quantum-based and credible way to account for observed phenomena. I believe that quantum phenomena should still be viewed as mediated by particle-like forces. In my ether model, quantum waveforms are generated by underlying etheric processes. Their peaks reflect a culmination of an accumulation of ever-building etheric units. The troughs of the waves represent a consequent die-back of ether units. The energy for generating the wave is related to an outside energy source inducing linear reactions in the ether, which aligns and entrains elemental ether units to form larger and larger units.

Eventually, it will be realized that genuinely-particle-like manifestations of quantal phenomena have their origin in far-more-rarified etheric unit-entities, all the way down to first-causal-origin, or"elemental," ether units.
uwot

Eh?

Post by uwot »

Michael MD wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pmIn my ether model, what physics calls "particles" should actually be termed "particle capacities," because they actually are composed of "building block" etheric components.
That's fine in the context of your theory; the problem is that in any other context, the words you use are gibberish. In effect you have your own ether model language in which things like "building block" etheric components" means something. If you want people to understand, you have to translate it into a language they speak. So, what does "building block" etheric components" mean in plain English?