An Ether "Model of Everything"

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Michael MD

An Ether "Model of Everything"

Post by Michael MD »

I described my Ether Model in the Thread "The Key is Quantum Entanglement" (see on this page). I will use this Thread to expand somewhat to show how the Model can logically account for the traditional "Creation of the World" theme.

My Model proposes that the very first "happening" was a universal oscillation, which then transitioned to a universal vibrational ether. -The next step after that would have been that these universal, fundamental or elemental, etheric units would have served as the building blocks for everything after that point (including any quantum units that could become "entangled" later in time, as described in my other Thread.) These elemental ether units would also have served to underlay a transition to our structured quantum/atomic world - for which I don't see any other possibility than creational design, using the more-refined etheric units to direct the larger quantum units around, via "like-unit" channels through the ether matrix.

You need creational input to account for how antimatter could have channels away from interfering with the formation of a quantum atomic world like ours. The likely repository for the antiparticles would have been black holes. (People claiming to have inside knowledge of such matters, such as Rosicrucians or Theosophists, have spoken of black holes as basically made of antimatter.)

The basic idea of tis kind of creation-scenario is that there had existed an "ether world," or unstructured etheric macrocosm, following the transition into a universal ether, preceding our structured atomic world. There, intense, super-refined, fluxes of ether energy, unimaginable to us now, had produced energic foci, in one of which, eventually, a sapient entity(s) arose, and this led to subsequent designed atomically-structured "island" regions,, but the magnetic stability of these "islands" was not strong, because of the over-riding effect of the larger etheric macrocosm, an effect which a much larger atomically-structured universe like ours could prevent.

The way this was done was that by energically directing electron(s) from such a quantum-atomic "island" toward a "virgin" ether region would produce quantization of that entire ether region, chain-reactionally.
Eodnhoj7

Re: An Ether "Model of Everything"

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Michael MD wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm I described my Ether Model in the Thread "The Key is Quantum Entanglement" (see on this page). I will use this Thread to expand somewhat to show how the Model can logically account for the traditional "Creation of the World" theme.

My Model proposes that the very first "happening" was a universal oscillation, which then transitioned to a universal vibrational ether. -The next step after that would have been that these universal, fundamental or elemental, etheric units would have served as the building blocks for everything after that point (including any quantum units that could become "entangled" later in time, as described in my other Thread.) These elemental ether units would also have served to underlay a transition to our structured quantum/atomic world - for which I don't see any other possibility than creational design, using the more-refined etheric units to direct the larger quantum units around, via "like-unit" channels through the ether matrix.

You need creational input to account for how antimatter could have channels away from interfering with the formation of a quantum atomic world like ours. The likely repository for the antiparticles would have been black holes. (People claiming to have inside knowledge of such matters, such as Rosicrucians or Theosophists, have spoken of black holes as basically made of antimatter.)

The basic idea of tis kind of creation-scenario is that there had existed an "ether world," or unstructured etheric macrocosm, following the transition into a universal ether, preceding our structured atomic world. There, intense, super-refined, fluxes of ether energy, unimaginable to us now, had produced energic foci, in one of which, eventually, a sapient entity(s) arose, and this led to subsequent designed atomically-structured "island" regions,, but the magnetic stability of these "islands" was not strong, because of the over-riding effect of the larger etheric macrocosm, an effect which a much larger atomically-structured universe like ours could prevent.

The way this was done was that by energically directing electron(s) from such a quantum-atomic "island" toward a "virgin" ether region would produce quantization of that entire ether region, chain-reactionally.

1. All began with a "cycle".

2. From this a frequency, or basically linear alternation (one line inverts into another).

3. Correct?

Post by Age »

Michael MD wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pmI will use this Thread to expand somewhat to show how the Model can logically account for the traditional "Creation of the World" theme.

My Model proposes that the very first "happening"
But is there any ACTUAL evidence anywhere that there was even a first?
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

If there is an ether, it would have to have had a beginning, and it would almost certainly be universal in scope. -There could only have been one universal substrate in the beginning, space. Original, pre-ether, space would have been different from our present space, if space presently does now contain an ether, it differs from original space, in that original space would have been free of forces, thus more uniform than space is now, and it could have been more self-compatible, such that it oscillated, containing reciprocally-oscillating point-localities.

After that, I propose, oscillatory fatigue resulted in neighboring "points" falling toward each other in Yin-Yang fashion. Any such point-pairs would then necessarily have had to reversibly revert to singleton units, which would have broken the perfect symmetry of the oscillations. That would have converted the oscillations to directional vibrations, with the vibrating "etheric points" having tiny space between them (to allow room for the vibrations to occur) but close together enough for the ether units to energically interact with each other, as their outward vibrations come into contact.

This produced a universal ether, whose individual units are identical and uniform, and which served as the elemental building blocks for everything from then on, including any quantum units that might become "entangled" later in time. This kind of ether would be a universal matrix, containing individual vibrational units (and being vibrational, this would be a linear type of energy, unlike the later quantum forms of energy -This makes for the best (I claim it is the only) explanation for the phenomenon of quantum entanglement.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Michael MD wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:37 pm If there is an ether, it would have to have had a beginning, and it would almost certainly be universal in scope. -There could only have been one universal substrate in the beginning, space. Original, pre-ether, space would have been different from our present space, if space presently does now contain an ether, it differs from original space, in that original space would have been free of forces, thus more uniform than space is now, and it could have been more self-compatible, such that it oscillated, containing reciprocally-oscillating point-localities.

After that, I propose, oscillatory fatigue resulted in neighboring "points" falling toward each other in Yin-Yang fashion. Any such point-pairs would then necessarily have had to reversibly revert to singleton units, which would have broken the perfect symmetry of the oscillations. That would have converted the oscillations to directional vibrations, with the vibrating "etheric points" having tiny space between them (to allow room for the vibrations to occur) but close together enough for the ether units to energically interact with each other, as their outward vibrations come into contact.

This produced a universal ether, whose individual units are identical and uniform, and which served as the elemental building blocks for everything from then on, including any quantum units that might become "entangled" later in time. This kind of ether would be a universal matrix, containing individual vibrational units (and being vibrational, this would be a linear type of energy, unlike the later quantum forms of energy -This makes for the best (I claim it is the only) explanation for the phenomenon of quantum entanglement.
You may want to read, if you have not already, the Tao te ching multiple times. It may provide what you are looking for or at least expand or contract your notions.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

If a viewer wants to look into my ether model in full detail, there is a lengthy thread at the website "Sciforums," click "Alternative Theories," then see my thread titled "Michael Anteski's Ether Model."
Greylorn Ell

Post by Greylorn Ell »

Michael MD wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm I described my Ether Model in the Thread "The Key is Quantum Entanglement" (see on this page). I will use this Thread to expand somewhat to show how the Model can logically account for the traditional "Creation of the World" theme.

How does this idiotic, hand-waving, meaningless bullshit explain human consciousness?
JohnHermes

Post by JohnHermes »

The same rules apply to higher dimensions I believe. They follow "hermetic" principles through higher octaves. Some shamans seers claims to see the foundational energetic signature of reality. They are fibers of energy extending from all different directions (with millions of color hues) reminds me of string theory, and this is back from the 70's! Shaman Don Juan stated these truths ages ago,a medicine man living out in Arizona.

Everything is energy. Consciousnesses itself is energy.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

In my Ether Model, human consciousness is entirely analogous to the emergence of a sapient Entity at some point in the "ether world" which, in my model, preceded our quantum/atomic world.

If you recheck the "origin" model I outline above, first there existed a universal oscillation, which then transitioned to a vibrational matrix, composed of no-longer oscillating, now independently-vibrating, elemental ether units, existing universally, and energically interacting via a vibratory-contact mechanism.

This picture, of a universal ether macrocosm, composed of elemental energic units, resulted in these units energically aligning, entraining, and forming other ether linkages, which in turn produced larger energy units, from "etheroidal" size units, all the way up to quantum-size-scale units. Within this "ether world," these etheric forces formed intense, ultra-rarified hyper-fluxes, which resulted in energic foci, or energy "islands," the energic forces of which are unimaginable to us in our present quantum/atomic world. -This is where the seemingly-fantastically complex life-forms that we have now, first appeared. Another result was that eventually, a sapient entity wads also produced.

Of course, I can't exactly describe these energy "islands," but certainly they would have contained unimaginable forces, and also have produced material substrates of just about anything and everything. But reproducible entities would have been favored to predominate over more trnasient entities. As a surmise, the fantastic forces existing there could have produced magnetic monopolar elements, which could have favored reproducible life processes.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

JohnHermes wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:39 am The same rules apply to higher dimensions I believe. They follow "hermetic" principles through higher octaves. Some shamans seers claims to see the foundational energetic signature of reality. They are fibers of energy extending from all different directions (with millions of color hues) reminds me of string theory, and this is back from the 70's! Shaman Don Juan stated these truths ages ago,a medicine man living out in Arizona.

"Directed Movement"...even language itself, as energy, is subject to variations.

Post by Age »

Michael MD wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:37 pm If there is an ether, it would have to have had a beginning,
Why would it HAVE TO HAVE HAD a beginning?
Michael MD wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:37 pmand it would almost certainly be universal in scope.
But the Universe could very well not have had a beginning at all. So, if ether is universal in scope, then ether (and either) would not have had a beginning also.
Michael MD wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:37 pm-There could only have been one universal substrate in the beginning, space.
There is that "beginning" word again. Is there any ACTUAL evidence that there was a "beginning" in the first place?
Michael MD wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:37 pmOriginal, pre-ether, space would have been different from our present space, if space presently does now contain an ether, it differs from original space, in that original space would have been free of forces, thus more uniform than space is now, and it could have been more self-compatible, such that it oscillated, containing reciprocally-oscillating point-localities.

Okay.
Greylorn Ell

Post by Greylorn Ell »

Michael MD wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:07 pm
If you recheck the "origin" model I outline above, first there existed a universal oscillation, which then transitioned to a vibrational matrix, composed of no-longer oscillating, now independently-vibrating, elemental ether units, existing universally, and energically interacting via a vibratory-contact mechanism.

This picture, of a universal ether macrocosm, composed of elemental energic units, resulted in these units energically aligning, entraining, and forming other ether linkages, which in turn produced larger energy units, from "etheroidal" size units, all the way up to quantum-size-scale units. Within this "ether world," these etheric forces formed intense, ultra-rarified hyper-fluxes, which resulted in energic foci, or energy "islands," the energic forces of which are unimaginable to us in our present quantum/atomic world. -This is where the seemingly-fantastically complex life-forms that we have now, first appeared. Another result was that eventually, a sapient entity wads also produced.

Of course, I can't exactly describe these energy "islands," but certainly they would have contained unimaginable forces, and also have produced material substrates of just about anything and everything. But reproducible entities would have been favored to predominate over more trnasient entities. As a surmise, the fantastic forces existing there could have produced magnetic monopolar elements, which could have favored reproducible life processes.
MMD,
There seems to me to be no point in considering your entire statement until you've managed to explain the first sentence:--

"In my Ether Model, human consciousness is entirely analogous to the emergence of a sapient Entity at some point in the "ether world" which, in my model, preceded our quantum/atomic world."

Get clear on your language,which you employ in neurolinguistic style, like politicians.

For example, consciousness is a phenomenon, a rather complex one at that. "Emergence" is an activity. Only an ignorant or extremely stupid person would conflate them. You must do better if you want serious people to evaluate whatever concepts you wish to express.

I must assume that your entire theory is justified by similar manipulations of language. No doubt it will fool many of the nits on this forum, so have fun with it. I can get all the neurolinguistic BS I need on CNN.

I believe that you can do better.

gl
Greylorn Ell

Post by Greylorn Ell »

JohnHermes wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:39 am The same rules apply to higher dimensions I believe. They follow "hermetic" principles through higher octaves. Some shamans seers claims to see the foundational energetic signature of reality. They are fibers of energy extending from all different directions (with millions of color hues) reminds me of string theory, and this is back from the 70's! Shaman Don Juan stated these truths ages ago,a medicine man living out in Arizona.

"Don Juan," a name as common as John Smith, was derived from classical Spanish fiction, and in your context was an entirely fictional creation of the pudgy (but creative and wealthy) writer Carlos Castenada.

Get off whatever pills you are taking and ask your mother to disconnect your email accounts. Get a job. Earn enough money to leave your mother's cellar and move into your own apartment, get your own computer and email account, then come back.

Even better--- study enough physics to learn what energy is. Then come back.

gl
Logik

Post by Logik »

Greylorn Ell wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:23 am

"Don Juan," a name as common as John Smith, was derived from classical Spanish fiction, and in your context was an entirely fictional creation of the pudgy (but creative and wealthy) writer Carlos Castenada.

Get off whatever pills you are taking and ask your mother to disconnect your email accounts. Get a job. Earn enough money to leave your mother's cellar and move into your own apartment, get your own computer and email account, then come back.

Even better--- study enough physics to learn what energy is. Then come back.

gl
While John Hermes sounds like quack, Greylorn Ell's advice is no better... Don't do what he says unless you want to be poor and a physicist.

Physicists don't have a clue what energy is. It is a greatly over-loaded and abused term.

Energy in Physics is like God in Christianity.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Logic wrote:
Physicists dont have a clue what energy is . It is a greatly over loaded and abused term
Energy is defined as the ability to perform work within any system and a state of maximum entropy will be
reached when no more work can be performed [ and this will happen with the heat death of the Universe ]

And energy is also equated with mass according to Einsteins Theory Of Special Relativity [ which is E = mc 2 ]