An Ether "Model of Everything"

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Advocate

Re: An Ether "Model of Everything"

Post by Advocate »

[quote=surreptitious57 post_id=394326 time=1549252654 user_id=9490]
[quote=Logic]

Physicists dont have a clue what energy is . It is a greatly over loaded and abused term
[/quote]

Energy is defined as the ability to perform work within any system and a state of maximum entropy will be
reached when no more work can be performed [ and this will happen with the heat death of the Universe ]

And energy is also equated with mass according to Einsteins Theory Of Special Relativity [ which is E = mc 2 ]
[/quote]

Energy is change that occurs in waves such that it can be trapped for power.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:58 pm So what do we do now?
If you agree that my ether model of quantum entanglement and acoustic levitation makes more sense than the standard physics models for it using relativity and standard quantum theory, you should seriously question those models and their explanations.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

Reviewing my post of Nov. 5, it might make my Model for acoustic levitation clearer if I post this addendum, with added details on how the ether dynamic would work in causing levitation.

In the model described for quantum entanglement, it was proposed that a pair of quantum units become "entangled" as elemental ether units transmit a patterned impulse through the surrounding ether matrix between the quantum units. -In the model for acoustic levitation, on the other hand, it is proposed that the key ether units involved are intermediate, or so-called "etheroidal," units. The way the ether dynamics would work in this case would be as follows.-

When intense sound waves are focused on an object, the vibratory energy of the waves affects both the ether units making up the atoms of the object and the elemental ether units in the surrounding ether matrix. The vibrational energy of the waves would increase the vibratory activity of the ether units both inside the atoms of the object and of the elemental ether units in the ether matrix surrounding the object. This would result in an increase in the vibratory contacts between the elemental ether units inside the atoms of the object and the elemental ether units "outside" in the surrounding ether matrix. -The result would then be that the object's atoms would lose some of their constituent smaller units, converting them from fully atomic units to intermediate, or "etheroidal" units, so that the object would become lighter, and might even levitate.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

A simple way to explain processes like electronic transmissions or photonic (light) transmissions is to think of my model for quantum entanglement, as I have given in earlier posts in this Thread, and the basic concept of my Ether Model: of a universal ether "matrix" existing within, and outside of, everything, which is composed of elemental (first causal) vibrating units that are the elemental building-blocks of all larger energy units, up to the size of quantum units and atoms.

First, think of the model for quantum entanglement - of radiating packets of etheric energy that have the same type of vibratory pattern within an ether matrix. Then apply the same kind of model to energy transmissions in physics. In the case of an electronic transmission, one has, at each end of the transmission, a pair of quantum-scale foci ("poles;" "nodes") with a transmission traveling from one pole to the other. By applying the model for quantum entanglement to the transmission, then, in both cases, one has a connection through the ether matrix between a pair of quantum - order foci through the intervening ether matrix. But in the case of a transmission, one pole is set at a higher energy level than the other pole. As the two poles communicate through the matrix, via the particular electronic or photonic vibratory pattern in the ether that they have in common, a transmission of energy occurs. In the case of simple "entanglement," there is no such energy difference between the two foci.

This kind of model would offer a simpler and more rational perspective in physics.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

Another way to picture the above model is to think of it in terms of "auras." -Physics presently doesn't accept the concept of auras, but it has often been mentioned by alternative and occult scientific sources. It has been claimed that "everything has an aura."

Quantum entanglement would be clearly explained using the idea that every quantum/atomic body, regardless of size, has its own characteristic auric forces, made up of its constituent etheric and etheroidal units, forces which operate inside of, and in the same vibrational way as, the universal ether matrix. In this kind of model, if there are a pair of closely-related quantum focal points, as in classic quantum entanglement, so that each quantum point has a closely-matching vibrational aura, this would set up a connection between the two points (regardless of the distance between them) represented by "aura of one quantum focal point: universal ether matrix: aura of second quantum point."

In fact, I would submit, this is the only kind of model that makes any rational sense of quantum entanglement.
socrat44

Post by socrat44 »

An Ether "Model of Everything": T=0K
Attachments
Vacuum-cotains-all-of-being.jpg
Vacuum-cotains-all-of-being.jpg (10.76 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
Vacuum-Bohm.jpg
Vacuum-Bohm.jpg (12.77 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

For interested viewers, an article by this author was just published in the Journal of Physics & Optics Sciences. The online link for this would be https://www.onlinescientificresearch.co ... -model.pdf