An Ether "Model of Everything"

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Michael MD

Re: Eh?

Post by Michael MD »

uwot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:48 am
Michael MD wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pmIn my ether model, what physics calls "particles" should actually be termed "particle capacities," because they actually are composed of "building block" etheric components.
That's fine in the context of your theory; the problem is that in any other context, the words you use are gibberish. In effect you have your own ether model language in which things like "building block" etheric components" means something. If you want people to understand, you have to translate it into a language they speak. So, what does "building block" etheric components" mean in plain English?
I don't know if you've gone through my previous posts describing my ether model in detail, or not. If so, there isn't much I can add to further clarify my last post.

Just to address where you specified, what do I mean by "building block ether units?" The idea is that a universal ether made up of extremely-rarified "elemental" units (derived from first causal point-like localities that at first were oscillational, then the oscillations transitioned to independently-vibrating elemental ether units). Much later, a first "Entity" creationally projected (sub-quantal) electron units toward a "virgin" ether region, which chain-reactionally induced the formation of our (thus-quantized) universe. (Electrons, being the smallest, and fastest-moving, quantum units, stimulated the ether to form larger (and slower) units like protons, neutrons, and atoms, chain-reactionally.

This would mean that what we now call "atomic particles" ultimately are composed of smaller and smaller units, down to the scale of elemental ether units.

The mechanism through which ether units form larger units involves, first, the action of some outside energy source, such as an electromagnetic force, acting on the smallest ether units. This outside E-M energy would naturally be linear in the configuration of its etheric components. The smallest elemental ether units in the region, once subjected to such linear forces, would then begin to align and entrain with each other, rather than continue vibrating quietly and randomly in un-energized space. Their entrainments then form larger and larger units, up to the size-scale of quantum units and atoms.
uwot

Re: Eh? lly

Post by uwot »

Michael MD wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:49 pmJust to address where you specified, what do I mean by "building block ether units?" The idea is that a universal ether made up of extremely-rarified "elemental" units (derived from first causal point-like localities that at first were oscillational, then the oscillations transitioned to independently-vibrating elemental ether units).
Is the space between the "extremely-rarified "elemental" units" empty?
Michael MD

Re: Eh? lly

Post by Michael MD »

uwot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:50 pm
Michael MD wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:49 pmJust to address where you specified, what do I mean by "building block ether units?" The idea is that a universal ether made up of extremely-rarified "elemental" units (derived from first causal point-like localities that at first were oscillational, then the oscillations transitioned to independently-vibrating elemental ether units).
Is the space between the "extremely-rarified "elemental" units" empty?
If you check back to a post just prior to the one answering yours, I describe my model for gravity. In it, I claim that there would have to be a very tiny "empty" space between ether units, which is what allows them room to vibrate. This is the key to my model for gravity. You can look at the details of my gravity-model, and see that when these tiny spaces are erased between ether units occupying the space between two gravitational bodies, it "tightens" the ether between the gravitating bodies, drawing them toward each other gravitationally.
Michael MD

Re: An Ether "Model of Everything"

Post by Michael MD »

I claim my Ether Model is the most complete and logical "theory of everything." Besides the sub models for entanglement, gravitation, light-propagation, and so on, given above, my model extends from the beginning (first cause) to the present, which other models, such as the Big Bang theories, address only incompletely, if at all.

The viewer can check this Thread and read through it, as to how my model fits together. It starts with a model for first-cause, in which original space point-oscillated, then transitioned to a universal, point-unit, vibrational ether. This ether consists predominantly of elemental point-locality units, which are capable of serving as "building blocks" for larger and larger units, from "etheroidal" units, up to quantum-force units and atoms, in a logical march from the smallest, yet-undetected elemental ether units, toward the quantum-scale units we are able to detect.

The energy transmissions we observe, such as electromagnetic and light transmissions, are associated with observable quantum units, such as electrons and photons, in very large amounts. The exact mechanism for how this occurs is still unknown. Yet it fits logically into the ether model I propose. If a source of outside energy (say, a light bulb or an electric terminal) transmits a flow oi energy toward an un-energized ether region, where the ether units are vibrating quietly and randomly, the linearity of such transmissions, say, an electrical energy flow, as it impinges on the ether region, stimulates the ether units in the area to align, and then entrain, which produces the larger units we then see, such as electrons. The large numbers of electrons or photons being observed were actually generated by the regional ether.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

I note that this Thread continues to get a number of views, but there have been few replies or comments by the viewers.

My Ether Model would be able to rationally address all its theoretic aspects. First-causal generation of a universal ether, subsequent quantization and creation, gravitation, the generation and nature of energy waves, and so on. This theory can cover all the bases.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

I note that this Thread continues to get a number of views, but there have been few replies or comments by the viewers.

My Ether Model would be able to rationally address all its theoretic aspects. First-causal generation of a universal ether, subsequent quantization and creation, gravitation, the generation and nature of energy waves, and so on. This theory can cover all the bases.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

I'd like to present a summary, or the essentials of, my "theory of everything."

In my Model, any ether would have had to be universal, by its very nature, and it would have had to originate according to some logical sequence of events. According to my model, what came first was an original space which was, of course, universal, and free of everything else, such as forces, and thus it would have been "pure" in nature. My model proposes that this kind of space would have been extremely self-compatible, such that ultimately-rarified point-like locations within it were reciprocally oscillating with each other. Then, adjacent "points" within it underwent oscillatory fatigue, and fell toward each other to form "Yin and Yang" couplets. (Oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals.) This broke the perfect symmetry of the oscillations,so that now there were ultimately-rarified ("elemental") point-like units in space which were now vibrating independently rather than oscillating reciprocally. A transition like this would not have been uniform and simultaneous throughout space, so that there now were couplets, here and there, which tended to merge with each other, via their matching vibrations, forming doubled-up units in the emerging ether of space. Even-larger units could be formed in this kind of way, at first "etheroidal," and then still larger, even up to the size scale of quantum units and atoms. (The idea here would be that the non-uniformity of such a first-causal process would have included some areas where there would have existed relative linearity of the motions of combining units, so that they would have formed still-larger units through their entrainments, as their vibrations became aligned, from the linear effect on the vibrations. -At this point, there would have been various kinds of energic fluxes, which, because of resonance, would have tended to form confluences, or "islands," where extremely intense, rarified, and complex etheric processes were enabled. Intensity of the energic processes could have even included formation of quantum-scale, solid, bodies. Any such solid body, if of a roundish, (or "cosmic egg") shape, would have been subject to the effects of the ongoing energic radiations, of etheric forces, all around it. This could well have induced tangential contacts between such a body and the surrounding radiating forces, forming reverberating energy circuits, from which a sapient Entity (ies) could have emerged. -All the overall processes would have resulted in a universal ether macrocosm. However, the transient type of magnetism exerted by the surrounding macrocosm upon any quantum entity (s) and moieties in such an "island" would have made things unstable there, so it was decided to Create a quantum type of macrocosm. To accomplish this, electron/photon units (the smallest and speediest quantum units) were projected from the surrounding energies near the island, into a "virgin" ether region, which resulted in the ether there undergoing a patterned, chain-reactional, transition to a new macrocosm made up of quantum forces and atoms (our present universe.)

The electron-photon unit having been used to create the universe meant that its velocity (the speed of light) would have remained the highest speed limit in this kind of universe. universe.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

The model of the ether above is wide-ranging and interdisciplinary, which is what makes it difficult to promote in the usual way.

Academic scientific specialty-journal editors will not go so far as forwarding a submitted article for peer review. -I have gotten their responses such as "I wouldn't know where to start." An internet forum like this one is about the only available option. -Yet, I submit that my Model, considered in its entirety, is the most rational one.

If you consider the overall creation-model given above, and combine it with a fresh perspective on the phenomenon of quantum entanglement, my claim as to "the most rational" becomes clear.

With my ether model, quantum entanglement would represent radiated packets of etheric energy which have the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units are the only actual participants in this phenomenon, with the two separated quantum units being, as a whole, "walled off," like the cool "arms" of a quiet, purring, universal ether mechanism..

If one compares this version of quantum entanglement with the overall creation-model in my last Post, one finds it to be a perfect fit. The two "entangled" quantum units having been formed by entrainments of elemental ether units, and with the identical kind of ether units existing in the space between the quantum units, the quantum units "feel" the ether, and thus each other, through the mutual vibrations.
Ell

Post by Ell »

Good try, but it fails for lack of definitions. An oscillation requires at least two opposing forces, each of which requires a source (such as a planet creating gravitational force, or cat fur creating elecrostatic charge). What are your forces, and what might be their origin?
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

Ell wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:18 am Good try, but it fails for lack of definitions. An oscillation requires at least two opposing forces, each of which requires a source (such as a planet creating gravitational force, or cat fur creating elecrostatic charge). What are your forces, and what might be their origin?
In my Ether Model, pre-first-causal oscillation refers to a theoretic state of Original Space. Original space is considered here to have been "pure," free of everything else, such as forces. Thus it could have been uniquely different from anything existing since then. Oscillating "elemental" point-localities within it would have been perfectly identical to each other, and their oscillations would have consisted of motions that were perfectly-balanced, and these motions, with respect to other "points," would have been in a condition of perfectly-balanced reciprocity.

Then, as my Model previously outlined, the oscillations transitioned (via a "Yin and Yang" process) to a universal ether, in which the existing motions became independent vibrations. The point-localities now were etheric units, capable of interacting with each other, as their outward vibrations came into contact.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

To add clarification to the last two posts -

If one entertains the idea of an ether like that in my model - composed of separate "units" (rather than being just a "fluid" ether), then a logical step from there would be that (1) Since any type of underlying ether would have to be universal, by its very nature, (2) Such an ether, composed of "units," would have arisen first-causally, from ultimately-small, or etheric, "elemental" units. These, and all units that might appear later, could be termed "unit moieties," which, as in my model, would, via alignment and entrainment of the vibrations of the small units, be of larger and larger sizes, up to the size scale of quantum units and atoms.

Physics now considers that the many quantum-scale units (photon electrons, quarks, etc.) that we are able to observe are separate in nature, with the key unit being a "Higgs boson," which, in present physics theory, represents the unit that produced a quantum-atomic setting in which solid matter or "mass" originated.

In my ether model, the very first setting was original universal space, within which a pure type of oscillation of elemental units transitioned to a "second world" setting,initially just composed of elemental vibrating units.

This model, of very-closely-related unit-moieties, is simpler than the present physics model. Here the principle of Occam's Razor can be applied.
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

Physics considers that what preceded our universe was a Big Bang, in which enormous energy within an infinitely small "point" resulted in an expanding universe.

With my ether model, what came first was universal space, within which ultimately-small "elemental" point-localities were oscillating in a "pure" fashion. Eventually, this transitioned, via "Yin and Yang" process, to a universal ether, with elemental units now vibrating (rather than oscillating), and interacting with each other as their vibrations aligned. -In this kind of setting, anywhere motion of the units affected one another linearly, the vibrations of elemental units align, causing them to entrain with each other, producing larger and larger units, up to the size of quantum units and atoms.

Physicists attempt to replicate what, in their Big Bang model,represent first-causal conditions, using particle accelerator-colliders, and observing any new particle units that are observed, such as Higgs bosons, quarks, or so on.

When I see that some "new particle" has been discovered in this way, my reaction is "So what?" -What is observed in such an artificial setting has little meaning for me. What is important is what happened naturally, in any kind of first-causal setting. Did it occur in an etheric setting (as I propose), as the linear movement of quantum electrons (I propose, creationally) caused the ether units to align and entrain, which would have produced units like protons and neutrons, which then were able to form atoms, as part of a chain-reactional process that produced our universe.

The Big Bang theory has wide ranging effects, and leads us down all the wrong roads.
owl of Minerva

Post by owl of Minerva »

Michael MD, your theory is as valid as any, as it is not cast in bronze yet how it all began. Your 'points' sound similar to Leibniz's monads. That forces came later on seems a valid point, likely after the creation of the electromagnetic field. The field, and activity, created by by the strong and weak forces has its polar opposites in these two forces, what would you consider were the polar opposites that created the electromagnetic field?
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

owl of Minerva wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:11 pm Michael MD, your theory is as valid as any, as it is not cast in bronze yet how it all began. Your 'points' sound similar to Leibniz's monads. That forces came later on seems a valid point, likely after the creation of the electromagnetic field. The field, and activity, created by by the strong and weak forces has its polar opposites in these two forces, what would you consider were the polar opposites that created the electromagnetic field?
The way you contrast my ether model with other theoretic models indicates to me that you haven't yet really assimilated the essences of this ether model. My model is quite different from those of Leibniz and others, and how electromagnetism would fit into my model would differ a lot from any of those models.

In my model, the primary forces in electromagnetism are etheric. The quantal/atomic manifestations of E-M are secondary. - As far as the poles, in an EM field, there are two separate regions which are analogous in nature (their earthly composition is more or less similar.) In terms of what happens in the ether and the atoms between two such zones, is that what could be termed an "entanglement" between the quantum units and the ether is produced, firstly in the ether, in the regions between the two separate "nodes.."

As an example, the way my model would see the earth's north and south poles and the magnetic region between them, would be that (1) in terms of their earthly components, the two poles are similar, and so they would be etherically connected with each other in terms of their etheric vibrational patterns. Each pole is very highly energized, with rotational movement of earth attracting cosmic forces from outside (not just from the Sun, although that would be the strongest outside-energy contributor.) (2) an electromagnetic zone then is established between the two, now-strongly- energized, poles. -The strongest flow of energy would be via the solid earth, which has an intense density of quantum-atomic and etheric units, so a strong direct EM energy current is set up there. Outside, in the spatial region near Earth, the EM flows msimilarly exist, but as a less-intense, but discernible, "magnetic field."

When an EM flow is set up, first, the ether between the poles "feels" the energic strength, and the vibrational-pattern similarity, between the poles. As the energy in the ether there is "felt" by quantum units and atoms in the "between zone" as well, their("etherically/quantally entangled") EM forces become energically activated, which is what we pick up with our quantum/atomic earth technology. -We never detect the primary etheric forces, because the ether units involved are far too small for us to pick up.
owl of Minerva

Post by owl of Minerva »

Michael MD

It is not quite clear what Leibniz's monads are, whether they were meant to be units of consciousness or something else. Your theory on the ether is very interesting as it relates to what happens between the poles on earth in terms '"of their etheric vibrational patterns" and the role that electromagnetism plays. That the ether is the vibrational element of space, and present everywhere, should be without question.

The good news is that physics is again considering the ether after it had been dogmatically declared defunct. Sometimes science can be as dogmatic as orthodox religion. Science also has a tendency to resurrect it under a new concept such as the L-field (life field). Although space and ether are synonymous, ether as the vibratory element, would be the subtlest element in space and in the material world. It would solve the mystery of entanglement and other quantum problems. It has been said that "space gives dimension to objects and ether separates the images."