Titleless 20

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Luxin

Titleless 20

Post by Luxin »

titleless 20
Last edited by Luxin on Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dalek Prime

Re: Identifying Evil and The Dead

Post by Dalek Prime »

Okay, you lost me with all the chakra mumbo-jumbo. As soon as I see talk of physically unidentifiable things, that exist only as terms and nothing more, I ride into the sunset to more fertile grounds. Or should I say, less-fertile grounds. Because there's less 'horse-pucky'.

Oh, my aching aura! :/
Luxin

deleted 484

Post by Luxin »

deleted 484
Last edited by Luxin on Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sculptor

Re: Message for the virtually nonexistent

Post by Sculptor »

Luxin wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:56 pm July 23, 2019

Of course this is a "waste of time", as most of what we do no doubt is. It's a part-message for perhaps one in a billion people which they could figure out for themselves, but I did need a few clues to get where I am. It's one half of a puzzle with which that possible one in a billion might come to understand the entire story regarding why the human race is FUCKED UP BIG TIME WITHOUT A HOPE, if they have both real Love and Number, attain to enlightenment, and eventually discover the second half of the puzzle, which explains the concept of the first half, which is "The sins of the fathers". Those who are meant to know all things (which means nothing without Love) much earn their right to such.

Don't imageine that I'm talking to all the hopeless ignorant here.
Yes, you seem to be talking to one hopelessly ignorant person. One that has gathered up his wits into a paper bag and flushed it down the toilet whilst adhering to a fantasy world of his own construction; a world with no reference to reality, what is evident, or what succumbs to reason or logic. He has ever clothed himself in the garb of false wisdom in a Ivory tower actually made of matchsticks which have already been set alight by making the mistake of posting his rantings online.
This one person is yourself, and only person that has not thrown up his eyes, shaken his head and sniggered to himself.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:33 pm
Yes, you seem to be talking to one hopelessly ignorant person. One that has gathered up his wits into a paper bag and flushed it down the toilet whilst adhering to a fantasy world of his own construction; a world with no reference to reality, what is evident, or what succumbs to reason or logic. He has ever clothed himself in the garb of false wisdom in a Ivory tower actually made of matchsticks which have already been set alight by making the mistake of posting his rantings online.
This one person is yourself, and only person that has not thrown up his eyes, shaken his head and sniggered to himself.
In other words; it's all a load of bleeding rubbish. :D
henry quirk

P.S.A: Identifying the Evil Dead

Post by henry quirk »

When a shambling, rotting, misshapen corpse tries to eat your face: EVIL DEAD!

You're welcome.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

evil dead? nope...

evil live and/or live evil are both palindromic

-Imp
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:16 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:33 pm
In other words; it's all a load of bleeding rubbish. :D
economically put
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Luxin wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:17 pm This piece is not for children or mentally or emotionally fragile adults. You should not read this piece:

1) if you're suffering from depression; or
2) if you believe that 'love is just a four letter word';
3) if you experience some emotional disturbance reading it.
You left one out:
4) if you are sane.