The Inevitable Nature of Looping

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Inevitable Nature of Looping

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:38 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:00 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:11 am

Looking at a thing subjectively, and subjectively looking at it as such, leads to a nature of objectivity as boundaries are given to the subjective nature and it becomes objective in the respect it cancels itself out.
I think we are agreeing on the exact same thing/s. We are just using our different subjective perspectives to explain, and what i see as is actually happening right HERE and NOW is the boundaries of our subjective views are be defined/noticed, and from there what is left is the agreed upon view, which is coming forth, to light, or becoming objective, and in this respect is cancelling the subjective views out.

Looking at things 'objectively' and seeing things 'objectively' just means looking and seeing, understanding, from One's, every things' perspective as One.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:11 am Not if objectivity and subjectivity are perceived as separate. The nature of reality as quantifiabley one and qualitatively unity necessitates a subjective observation of it. This subjective argument when it is mirrored/repeated to other subjective phenomenon becomes objective.
Again, agreed. To me, the actual reason WHY human beings, themselves, evolved into being was because the One united 'I', that is; Consciousness, Awareness, Mind, or the Universe, Itself, needed a animal, any animal, to evolve with enough ability to learn, understand, and reason absolutely any and every thing, so that I can become aware of 'Who 'I' actually am'.

I, the Mind et cetara, needed to be able to SEE from many different and subjective perspectives bouncing off, mirrored, or repeated, from and to each other in order to gain the One objective Real and True VIEW and PERSPECTIVE. I just say WHAT IT IS that every one agrees with is that objective (view).
The only thing we are really differing on is the quantitative and qualitative nature of 3 and 1.
Honestly I have absolutely no idea what you mean by 3 and 1. So, really I could NOT say if we are even differing on the quantitative and qualitative nature of 3 and 1, let alone "really" differing.

I am interested to learn more about what is meant by 'the quantitative and qualitative nature of 3 and 1'.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:13 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:20 pm
surreptitious57 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:19 am

It is possible that space and time do not exist but are as imaginary as you have described them. These are not original ideas for I have seen
them before. I am neither accepting or rejecting them because I do not have enough evidence for either proposition so simply acknowledge
them as interesting ideas without committing myself one way or the other
If everything is one then imaginary phenomenon are extensions of the 1 as well.
Yes of course imaginary phenomenon is a part of One, but an "extension" might just be the wrong word to use here?

Absolutely EVERYTHING as One IS One. I just see imagination as being a PART of the One and not really an extension of the One.

I am NOT sure if there can be "extensions" of the One. I do NOT yet see how there can exactly be "extensions" of One, if 'extension' means some thing being added to enlarge or prolong the One because thee One is eternal-eternity NOW.

IMAGINATION could be SEEN as the greatest "gift" or "thing" in the Universe because of WHAT has been physically created and WHAT WILL BE physically created from imagining. That, WHAT WILL BE CREATED, is a truly peaceful world for everyone to live within. Only imagination can make that POSSIBLE, True, and then Real. Just like every other thing that human beings HAVE CREATED, they have ALL come about from imagination first.
One is one observes multiple ones as an extension of one. One through One as One may be a more rational means of observing this. All extensions observe an inherent connectivity as one where these extensions are connected through negative boundaries that do not exist in and of themselves but rather show A and B exist through eachother as eachother where any perceived multiplicity shows a form of approximation where what connects A and B is not a positive limit in and of itself but rather a negative boundary.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:23 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:00 am

I think we are agreeing on the exact same thing/s. We are just using our different subjective perspectives to explain, and what i see as is actually happening right HERE and NOW is the boundaries of our subjective views are be defined/noticed, and from there what is left is the agreed upon view, which is coming forth, to light, or becoming objective, and in this respect is cancelling the subjective views out.

Looking at things 'objectively' and seeing things 'objectively' just means looking and seeing, understanding, from One's, every things' perspective as One.

Again, agreed. To me, the actual reason WHY human beings, themselves, evolved into being was because the One united 'I', that is; Consciousness, Awareness, Mind, or the Universe, Itself, needed a animal, any animal, to evolve with enough ability to learn, understand, and reason absolutely any and every thing, so that I can become aware of 'Who 'I' actually am'.

I, the Mind et cetara, needed to be able to SEE from many different and subjective perspectives bouncing off, mirrored, or repeated, from and to each other in order to gain the One objective Real and True VIEW and PERSPECTIVE. I just say WHAT IT IS that every one agrees with is that objective (view).
The only thing we are really differing on is the quantitative and qualitative nature of 3 and 1.
Honestly I have absolutely no idea what you mean by 3 and 1. So, really I could NOT say if we are even differing on the quantitative and qualitative nature of 3 and 1, let alone "really" differing.

I am interested to learn more about what is meant by 'the quantitative and qualitative nature of 3 and 1'.
I will use a brief example of the point/line/circle, physical density/volume/mass, and human male/female/child...but if you wish something more "common" or "everyday" in the relative respect to culture I can provide it.

1. The line exists through the point as infinite points, and the circle as the line projecting away from one point leads to another point which effectively is the same point.

2. The circle exists through the point as infinite points, and the line as Pi conducive to a foundation of the "the degree".

3. The point exists through the line as 1 dimensional projective space where the point as pure movement is given form through direction. The point exists through the circle as intradimensional space where a leading to B and B leading to A observes a self maintained circularity as All directions as 1 direction.

An example in physics would be density, volume and mass as existing through eachother (I cover this in the long post about the paradox of density in metaphysics so I will keep it short here):

1) d=m/v
2) m=v*d
3) v=m/d

An example in family

1) The father exists through his mother and father and through his wife as the child.
2) The mother exists through her mother and father and through her husband as the child.
3) THE child exists through his/her mother and father and respectively as father or mother.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:07 am

I will use a brief example of the point/line/circle, physical density/volume/mass, and human male/female/child...but if you wish something more "common" or "everyday" in the relative respect to culture I can provide it.

1. The line exists through the point as infinite points, and the circle as the line projecting away from one point leads to another point which effectively is the same point.

2. The circle exists through the point as infinite points, and the line as Pi conducive to a foundation of the "the degree".

3. The point exists through the line as 1 dimensional projective space where the point as pure movement is given form through direction. The point exists through the circle as intradimensional space where a leading to B and B leading to A observes a self maintained circularity as All directions as 1 direction.

An example in physics would be density, volume and mass as existing through eachother (I cover this in the long post about the paradox of density in metaphysics so I will keep it short here):

1) d=m/v
2) m=v*d
3) v=m/d

An example in family

1) The father exists through his mother and father and through his wife as the child.
2) The mother exists through her mother and father and through her husband as the child.
3) THE child exists through his/her mother and father and respectively as father or mother.
I really do NOT understand any of this.

If I did understand it, then WHAT would be the purpose of understanding it?

WHERE would understanding lead me to exactly?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:48 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:20 pm
If everything is one then imaginary phenomenon are extensions of the 1 as well.
Yes of course imaginary phenomenon is a part of One, but an "extension" might just be the wrong word to use here?

Absolutely EVERYTHING as One IS One. I just see imagination as being a PART of the One and not really an extension of the One.

I am NOT sure if there can be "extensions" of the One. I do NOT yet see how there can exactly be "extensions" of One, if 'extension' means some thing being added to enlarge or prolong the One because thee One is eternal-eternity NOW.

IMAGINATION could be SEEN as the greatest "gift" or "thing" in the Universe because of WHAT has been physically created and WHAT WILL BE physically created from imagining. That, WHAT WILL BE CREATED, is a truly peaceful world for everyone to live within. Only imagination can make that POSSIBLE, True, and then Real. Just like every other thing that human beings HAVE CREATED, they have ALL come about from imagination first.
One is one observes multiple ones as an extension of one. One through One as One may be a more rational means of observing this. All extensions observe an inherent connectivity as one where these extensions are connected through negative boundaries that do not exist in and of themselves but rather show A and B exist through eachother as eachother where any perceived multiplicity shows a form of approximation where what connects A and B is not a positive limit in and of itself but rather a negative boundary.
WHAT does 'one' mean here?

And, what does 'One is one ...' mean'?

Are you defining 'one' as an individual human being?

And, defining 'One' as a collective of ALL human beings?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:50 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:07 am

1) d=m/v
2) m=v*d
3) v=m/d

An example in family

I really do NOT understand any of this.

If I did understand it, then WHAT would be the purpose of understanding it?

WHERE would understanding lead me to exactly?
All three of the examples in themselves are interwoven as one, with these three sets also interwoven as one at a much larger level. A triadic understanding observe as multiplicity as 1. Understanding is the formation of choice for all choice is dependent upon an inherent degree of awareness with this awareness in itself being free.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:53 am

One is any form of measurement resulting in Unity (where all being is an extension of 1) and "Unit" where all units are composed of and composing other units as one. One is a point of origin in these respects as a constant means that is infinite and hence a boundary in itself.

One can be defined as an extension of the "One" as one itself through its connection to the one while simutlaneosly being a means of movement in itself. One is strictly infinite directed movement which corresponds to any approximation and localization of the one whether it be the human condition, some physical phenomenon, or an abstraction such an idea.

One is limit and no-limit as the synthesis of the two; hence one is synthesis.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

ken wrote:
Absolutely EVERYTHING as One IS One. I just see imagination as being a PART of the One and not really an extension of the One

I am NOT sure if there can be extensions of the One. I do NOT yet see how there can exactly be extensions of One
if extension means some thing being added to enlarge or prolong the One because the One is eternal eternity NOW
Everything is ONE because it is directly or indirectly connected to everything else

I do not know if there can be extensions of the ONE either but it is however in a constant state of motion

As I think space and time may exist then extension of the ONE is possible through the expansion of space
However this does not mean that the Universe is actually expanding into something because that is not so
It may be that space is expanding into and / or creating new time but this is just speculation and no more

But maybe space and / or time are illusions and do not actually exist as real phenomena so are only imaginary
I do not know but the concept of zero space and / or zero time is very interesting from a scientific perspective

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:05 pm

One is any form of measurement resulting in Unity (where all being is an extension of 1) and "Unit" where all units are composed of and composing other units as one. One is a point of origin in these respects as a constant means that is infinite and hence a boundary in itself.

One can be defined as an extension of the "One" as one itself through its connection to the one while simutlaneosly being a means of movement in itself. One is strictly infinite directed movement which corresponds to any approximation and localization of the one whether it be the human condition, some physical phenomenon, or an abstraction such an idea.

To me, this appears like you are trying to argue for some thing?

If you are trying to do this, are you trying to argue for some thing like the non-duality BELIEF?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:20 am

If you are trying to do this, are you trying to argue for some thing like the non-duality BELIEF?
1 has a tri-fold nature of absolute constant, relative change, and synthetic limit.

1 repeats/mirrors itself ad infinitum as 1 with all 1n being an extension of one. 1 is intradimensional in these respects.

1 inverts into further 1s as multiple ones with all 1n being a localization of one. 1 is extradimensional in these respects.

1 as both absolute and relative exists as a limit equal to directed movement.

All phenomena as quantifiable, with even concepts themselves being quantifiable as 1n(x) with x being the concept and n being all number, observes all phenomena as subject to mathematical form and function.

A negative concept, that which does not exist in and of itself is strictly a connector.

Belief is strictly the application of axioms into a framework.

Post by Age »

surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 pm
wrote:
Absolutely EVERYTHING as One IS One. I just see imagination as being a PART of the One and not really an extension of the One

I am NOT sure if there can be extensions of the One. I do NOT yet see how there can exactly be extensions of One
if extension means some thing being added to enlarge or prolong the One because the One is eternal eternity NOW
Everything is ONE because it is directly or indirectly connected to everything else

I do not know if there can be extensions of the ONE either but it is however in a constant state of motion
I agree the One, or the Universe, Itself, is in a constant state of motion because It could NOT be any other way. The Universe as It exists NOW, which IS eternally and infinitely NOW, always IS in motion. So, by the Universe's very nature It could NOT be anything other than being in motion.

The grand unified theory and the theory of everything WILL show exactly HOW this is the case. That is;
That the grand total of EVERY (perceived) thing united together as One, IS the One-Everything.
That that One-Everything, as One, is made up of only two fundamental things: matter and non-matter.
These two opposite things co-exist naturally united together in harmony. Always "have" and always "will". The Universe IS forever-NOW, in constant-motion HERE.

EVERY thing has an opposite, and united together they co-exist, as One-Everything, IN equilibrium.
surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 pmAs I think space and time may exist then extension of the ONE is possible through the expansion of space
As you think space and time may exist, WHAT do you think 'space' and 'time' actually ARE, or may be?
surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 pmHowever this does not mean that the Universe is actually expanding into something because that is not so
Yes i have heard the same things many times over already. But are you absolutely certain?
surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 pmIt may be that space is expanding into and / or creating new time but this is just speculation and no more
Yes, sounds like it to me.
surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 pmBut maybe space and / or time are illusions and do not actually exist as real phenomena so are only imaginary
I do not know but the concept of zero space and / or zero time is very interesting from a scientific perspective
WHAT do you mean by 'very interesting from a scientific perspective'?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:44 am

1 has a tri-fold nature of absolute constant, relative change, and synthetic limit.

1 repeats/mirrors itself ad infinitum as 1 with all 1n being an extension of one. 1 is intradimensional in these respects.

1 inverts into further 1s as multiple ones with all 1n being a localization of one. 1 is extradimensional in these respects.

All phenomena as quantifiable, with even concepts themselves being quantifiable as 1n(x) with x being the concept and n being all number, observes all phenomena as subject to mathematical form and function.

A negative concept, that which does not exist in and of itself is strictly a connector.

I am getting more confused about what it is exactly that you are talking about now.

What does the '1' relate to?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:08 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:44 am

I am getting more confused about what it is exactly that you are talking about now.

What does the '1' relate to?
1 Is both unity and multiplicity.

As multiplicity it relates to further 1s.

As unity it is directed through itself as itself.

Both unity and multiplicity are symmetrical.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 pm
ken wrote:

As I think space and time may exist then extension of the ONE is possible through the expansion of space
However this does not mean that the Universe is actually expanding into something because that is not so
It may be that space is expanding into and / or creating new time but this is just speculation and no more

But maybe space and / or time are illusions and do not actually exist as real phenomena so are only imaginary
There can be extensions of one in the respect one, or the unity of everything, is approximated through multiplicity. Take for example atoms in void, there is no void but rather an approximation of a unified one through the multiplicity of the atoms. All atoms are inherently connected, in these respects as 1 existing through one ad-infinitum where any multiplicity is finiteness.

However considering these finite phenomenon are extensions of the one, which is infinite, what we understand of finiteness is multiple infinities.