The Key is Quantum Entanglement

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

QuantumT

Re: The Key is Quantum Entanglement

Post by QuantumT »

Dalek Prime wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:36 pm Daleks like prime directives lol.
:mrgreen:
Btw, what do you think of the concentric ring theory, or sphere rather, that I mentioned?
My initial thought was that it violates GR. But who am I (are we) to know?!
Michael MD

Post by Michael MD »

My vibratory-ether-in-a-universal-ether-matrix Model is the only rational model for quantum entanglement. Vibratory-type resonances, among fundamental elemental energy units, are the only way to explain it., Such resonations are perfectly linear, whereas so-called explanations that are using standard quantum theory are using quantum forces, which all involve fields, waves, vectors, spin, and so on. There is no way those models can ever account for this phenomenon.

Quantum entanglement involves radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. The "entangled" pair of quantum units are composed of the identical elemental units that make up the ether matrix, accounting for the perfect connection between them.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Michael MD wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:33 pm My vibratory-ether-in-a-universal-ether-matrix Model is the only rational model for quantum entanglement. Vibratory-type resonances, among fundamental elemental energy units, are the only way to explain it., Such resonations are perfectly linear, whereas so-called explanations that are using standard quantum theory are using quantum forces, which all involve fields, waves, vectors, spin, and so on. There is no way those models can ever account for this phenomenon.

Quantum entanglement involves radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. The "entangled" pair of quantum units are composed of the identical elemental units that make up the ether matrix, accounting for the perfect connection between them.
All particles, effectively as point space considering the size of one particle equates it to a point which upon further examination observe the particle as composed of further particles as point space, could be observe as ethereal pockets conducive to point space.

Point existing through further points equates the point as Dually a boundless field. The ethereal pockets could equate to 1d point space (which is theoretical).