Everything equal to 0 but with opposing forces

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Torchickens

Everything equal to 0 but with opposing forces

Post by Torchickens »

This was something I thought of but didn't apply to the universe today. It's likely logically flawed (I'm no expert in logic at all), and a lot of it is vague but thought I'd share it for discussion and new thought.

Assume all energy is equal together as 0. That way matter wouldn't have to be created (except by matter itself), only laws might require a creator. Anti world ('our world') may be in one way, total negative infinite energy ('void') but in fact this world consists of positive and negative forces too, perhaps time is a factor here because systems don't seem to move without it. In the positive world (the 'hypothetical after life') its form in one way is total positive infinite energy, this could be argued with similar logic i.e. anti-world physics, or lives seek absence of energy/form/thought yet cannot truly be it. In other words by default, energy cannot stop moving and it never will, but disturbances can slow/cool it down (or in afterlife sense, you are euphoric but for some reason seek a bit of chaos or sadness. This is similar to heat, one form of energy, being lost in our world but we get our energy from the stars, converted into food etc. In the posi-world ('afterlife'), the reverse may be true; 'energy is gained by absence of energy'.

Anti-world (maybe in consciousness 'this universe' principle):
Light appears and becomes darkness; universe is mainly black with 'speckles' of white (originating from posi-world); everything is eventually lost but strength 'high' energy borrowed from afterlife manifests as light, changes form to food etc.

Posi-world (maybe in consciousness 'afterlife' principle):
Darkness appears and becomes light; universe is mainly white with 'speckles' of black (originating from anti-world); strength/'low' energy is borrowed from anti-world suffering (because you can only be limited amount of euphoric). Another thought is that by living in the posi-world (in this context 'afterlife' hypothesis), you only have one 'thought configuration' in the end because matter is being built (like the white canvas with speckles of black filling up even more), and ultimately there will only be one (all white but never actually happens because time stretches on to infinite; however does time exist in this hypothetical place?). However, in our world (anti-world) it could be that it is only an illusion that matter is being built; matter in total is actually going away (perhaps originally the universe was one white energy source but being littered by darkness (life source from the anti-world) and gravitating towards multiple big sources. If true the universe may be relatively old in its life cycle, but I don't know about cosmology.

Discuss.
Eodnhoj7

Re: Everything equal to 0 but with opposing forces

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Torchickens wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:40 pm This was something I thought of but didn't apply to the universe today. It's likely logically flawed (I'm no expert in logic at all), and a lot of it is vague but thought I'd share it for discussion and new thought.

Assume all energy is equal together as 0. That way matter wouldn't have to be created (except by matter itself), only laws might require a creator. Anti world ('our world') may be in one way, total negative infinite energy ('void') but in fact this world consists of positive and negative forces too, perhaps time is a factor here because systems don't seem to move without it. In the positive world (the 'hypothetical after life') its form in one way is total positive infinite energy, this could be argued with similar logic i.e. anti-world physics, or lives seek absence of energy/form/thought yet cannot truly be it. In other words by default, energy cannot stop moving and it never will, but disturbances can slow/cool it down (or in afterlife sense, you are euphoric but for some reason seek a bit of chaos or sadness. This is similar to heat, one form of energy, being lost in our world but we get our energy from the stars, converted into food etc. In the posi-world ('afterlife'), the reverse may be true; 'energy is gained by absence of energy'.

Anti-world (maybe in consciousness 'this universe' principle):
Light appears and becomes darkness; universe is mainly black with 'speckles' of white (originating from posi-world); everything is eventually lost but strength 'high' energy borrowed from afterlife manifests as light, changes form to food etc.

Posi-world (maybe in consciousness 'afterlife' principle):
Darkness appears and becomes light; universe is mainly white with 'speckles' of black (originating from anti-world); strength/'low' energy is borrowed from anti-world suffering (because you can only be limited amount of euphoric). Another thought is that by living in the posi-world (in this context 'afterlife' hypothesis), you only have one 'thought configuration' in the end because matter is being built (like the white canvas with speckles of black filling up even more), and ultimately there will only be one (all white but never actually happens because time stretches on to infinite; however does time exist in this hypothetical place?). However, in our world (anti-world) it could be that it is only an illusion that matter is being built; matter in total is actually going away (perhaps originally the universe was one white energy source but being littered by darkness (life source from the anti-world) and gravitating towards multiple big sources. If true the universe may be relatively old in its life cycle, but I don't know about cosmology.

Discuss.
Good thoughts.

From a premise of being, all void or 0d point space is strictly inversion of being into nonbeing. The problem occurs that only being exists, hence the inversion of being into nonbeing is strictly am inversion of unity into multiplicity with this multiplicity being units in themselves that only exist as one considering there is only being.

Being as continual change through multiplicity effectively is infinite change as no change.

Zero as inversion is the foundation for "opposition as contradiction" where a percievable separation occurs through a base dualism. What is even is polar, what is polar is opposing, what is opposing is unstable.

For 1 to equal zero would effectively be for one to equal its own inversion of one into many, where this many is effectively the repitition of 1 through various quantities as extension of 1. 1 in these respects is connected to zero, considering equality is connection, through its continual repitition of itself as mirroring itself infinitely as 1.

1 as connected to zero is one existing through zero, where zero effectively exists through 0 by effectively polarizing it continually to where 1 repeats itself. However this continual inversion of 1 into many 1s, ad infinitum is 1 and zero cancels itself out as nothing. This is considering equality, while observing connection in one respect observes a disconnect in a seperate respect as P cannot be equal to itself without observing some separation.

Under these terms 1=0 where 0 as separate cancels itself out into 1, observes 1=1 as multiple 1s in one respect with this equality of 1s being 1 in itself as both unity and multiplicity.

If that makes any sense....