Heaven

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

Heaven

Post by Beauty »

A must read for everyone on this forum.
Heaven is of the view that there is Spirit above that is God and who has made this whole world and life - the whole cosmos. Spirit seems to be above time and space, and so God is just there. It would not feel like being in time. The God would be just there and accepting of it.

Heaven is of the view that this God made our spirits which are like smaller spirits, and that this God made the whole physical spiritual that we see meaning the whole visible and invisible. Spiritual is invisible and physical is visible. Visible is like table and chair and invisible is like sound, heat, thinking, feeling etc.

This God is SELF, and this God has intelligent technology - IT or word, and this SELF and IT is all ITSELF. It's just there, the it and the self. Self has made the world using - It - word. Everything can be written in word. "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God." So then this world having things and people means that - we say it for things and self is a reference for people(animals), and that means that logically it sounds okay. So then this is the big truth. This is the big mystery.

I cannot be convinced of some one God above. I don't know why. But Heaven says there is one God above who has made everything, and this God just is there. You believe what you will. What is itself really? Nothing. So this God has made the whole world. And where we do see instances of itself and even use the word, is like I spread my arms, I was not taught all the moves, it just happens itself. An idea just comes itself and so forth. So this itself in our life is due to the IT and the SELF being itself.
Greta

Re: Heaven

Post by Greta »

"Spiritual is invisible ..."

One does not see flatulence. I suppose there is some profundity in the body's waste cycle - the expulsion of the undesirable while embracing the good.
Beauty

Re: Heaven

Post by Beauty »

Exactly! And also you do not see BIG MYSTERIES coming to people who use big words but it happens to those like me who use small words and do not sit like pompous assholes in the world showing big words.
Enjoyed your well orchestrated response to my resolution of the whole entire mystery of the world.
And here's a fart for proof, but ooooooooops it's invisible, so if you were close to me, you could at least smell it and have proof. :mrgreen: