Division As the Boundary of Being.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Division As the Boundary of Being.

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

A "divide", which acts as a boundary of separation simultaneously maintains a dual role of connection in a separate respect. Take for instance a "point" in space. If it is divided into two points, it still maintains its nature as a point is still fundamentally the same. However this division observes a linear boundary between them which fundamentally connects them. So while the point may be divided into two points, because of a line, it is still connected because of this same line.

The problem occurs in the respect to how can "nothingness" as a zero dimensional point be divided unless division is its own form of movement, through relation, as "being". In simpler terms, division is an act of being when applied to nothingness. Metaphorically looking at the fraction 0/0, as an example, we can observe that the answer can very from "undefined", "1", "0", etc.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 715AAX7gmV

And even these "answers" are controversial in and of themselves, let alone the source.

But what we can observe in 0/0 is "/" and "0,0" where:

1) There is one function of "/".
2) There are two forms of "0,0", but "0" cannot be observed as nothingness unless being, quantitatively as "unit"/"unity", exists as "1".
3) Division is 1 in itself, hence inverts into a form through a function of division, because of zero existing if and only if there is one.
4) Division as 1, because of its active nature of division through 0/0, observes a simultaneous form manifest through an act itself (in this case "/").
5) Form and function are inseparable because of this, and "0/0" can be observed simultaneously as "0,-1,0" with "-1" being a "negation of nothingness" through being...this case division as a form of negation through "1".
6) A higher form/function (unified and simultaneous) exists as "mirroring" or "reflection" in which case a "form/function" exists because of its nature as "direction", which can be observe as "division" in itself being a "direction" of space that cannot be viewed in terms of strict "up/down, left/right, forwards/backwards" considering these "duals" of "direction" exist through a polarity defined through "/".
7) In these respects, while division acts as a form of separation, through a 0d construct (or maybe better put "nothingness") is acts as a form of being through connection as a projection of linear space.
8) This linear space, observed simultaneously as a infinite 1d line projecting through 0d space (we can observe this again in 0/0) requires the line to exist through itself. A problem occurs in the respect that a line cannot project through nothingness, in this case 0/0, as their is nowhere to go.
9) The line, if it is to maintain itself as infinite, must fold through itself in order to relate to itself if there is anywhere for it to project. This folding process of the line, as an act of division through nothingness.[/color]
Bill Wiltrack

Re: Division As the Boundary of Being.

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

...........................................................................................GTBFSM!

Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Division as the boundary of being in real life pertaining to ourselves would have to be, for only then we could observe ourselves. As one entity we could not, just like looking in a mirror, our image forms on the other side and through that we see our lateral image, otherwise we could not. So only in separation from our real being do we see ourselves fully. Our reality is in Heaven, we are not illusion though, just separated from our own self. Our self is God - the spirit(conscience) within. We are all like that. Our conscience is God and we are all fallen Gods. That is what Jesus tried to make the world understand. So our conscience is God - that is the real us, and the us here are classified Devils in Hell - that will pass away. The spirit - our conscience will still be there in Heaven because that is essentially us. We are merely a connection to our spirit - physical connected to its own spiritual because of having dues to pay in Hell. Also, a mirror forms our lateral image on the other side(lateral means that left is right in the image), our mind is the mirror that makes us see our conscience(spirit - true self) I think. So, physical is the image in the mirror, mirror is our mind - mirroring, real self is our spirit that is mirrored. You know how body will just go away, but the spirit being the reality is there, in like I walked away from the mirror(when we go back to Heaven and connection here ends) so image no more. " We were all created in God's image." That God is us individually in Heaven.

So then what is the bottom line is this that - our spirit in Heaven sees itself through its own physical, corrections are done and so forth, and then when spirit walks away like us walking away from a mirror, then physical here is no more because connection ends(image formed is no more). Also, spirit would see itself directly and not through any mirror or it would be a lateral image that the spirit would see and that wouldn't do. Also, God is all seeing and the spirit of ours is God. So God would see himself/herself here as in - I see my friend, and not as I see myself in the mirror.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:32 am .

...........................................................................................GTBFSM!

Unaware what that means.....
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

G O D - Generator of definition

L O R D - Lord of right definition

D E V I L - deviously evil - cannot be understood

Eodnhoj7,
For something to be infinite, it would have to keep increasing so we could not measure it.
This world is infinite and infinite potential. Example: dance moves - unlimited, songs - unlimited(ever on the increase) and so forth.
Last edited by Beauty on Sun May 06, 2018 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Beauty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:14 am G O D - Generator of definition

Eodnhoj7,
For something to be infinite, it would have to keep increasing so we could not measure it.
This world is infinite and infinite potential. Example: dance moves - unlimited, songs - unlimited(ever on the increase) and so forth.
Infinity is the boundary of measurement as it provides "the necessity of consistency". Where a measurement changes it strictly does so approximately as the base boundaries which form it are in themselves constant. So for example if I measure an objective or subjective phenomena by applying a line to it, the phenomena may change in respect to the boundaries changing, but the "line" which measures or divides them maintains itself as a line. The line, under the terms of changes, fundamentally is constant in one respect as the line but changes in the respect it is folding through itself and hence measuring itself against itself under the terms "relation".

So I may measure "x", but "x" may change to "y". Considering "x" is composed of specific boundaries which form it, they boundaries observe a change through "Y" where "Y' is an approximation of "X" in one respect while simultaneously providing the necessary premise boundaries for further change.

A line may fold into a myriad of forms, but the line is still a line measured against itself.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

I don't know what you mean, so cannot respond. I only understand in simple sentences, complexity doesn't get to me.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Beauty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:14 am G O D - Generator of definition

Eodnhoj7,
I take back the above post of mine. It is not suitable here. Sorry!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Beauty wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:54 am I don't know what you mean, so cannot respond. I only understand in simple sentences, complexity doesn't get to me.
A line, that which gives boundary or structure to "being", unifies the being for what it is one respect while simultaneously separating it from other beings in another respect. The line, as an act of division, maintains a dual role of observing unity as unit and multiplicity as units.