Fractions as Relativistic Movement

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Take for example a simple fraction of "x/y". "x" is the potential unity of "y" with "y" being actual relations or "parts" of "x".

"x" may be equivalent to a variety of numbers, whether it is strict "1" or even a "42" or "117", however these numbers are "wholes" in themselves. They as potential wholes are not actualized in the respect they do not have any abstract, or even physical structure, but rather exist as a potential form where "y" are the parts which not just constitute them but "move" towards and through them as "actual" or "localized" forms.

Now "X" as a potential unity is not "actualized" in the respect it does not exist in and of itself but rather exists through the actual relations of "y" as a series or group of localized parts. In these respects "x" is a negative value as it is not a thing in and of itself but rather a means through which the parts as "y" relates through. "y" is localized in the respect is it actualized, has boundaries, considering it is moving through a process of "division". In simpler terms, "y" is actual because "y" moves, "y" moves because "y" divides.

The question in regards to the nature of "division" occurs considering "x" is "potential" and therefore "technically" non-existent.

1) In one respect all potential realities are the negative barriers through which a positive reality is pulled through. Under these terms potential reality acts much like a vacuum through which the actual reality maintains itself through a process of movement. This potential nature, as negative in one respect, provides the limits through which the "actual" moves through and exists as localized.
Example: A car is driving along a highway. This movement is actual. However it can only continue driving if it may potential keep moving, hence the highway must exist where in respect to the car it allows the potential movement of the car. The car can only keep moving, as actualized, if there is a means, in this case the highway, through which it can potentially move.

a) Division can be observed a limit which manifests itself through movement by providing a localization of phenomena, or "actualizing" it, but simultaneously manifesting what it "is not". Division can be observed in one manner (but not limited to), "being through negation".
Example: The car exists in its fullest nature of movement as car, for a car's fullest movement is in the act of driving, if it moves. But this movement of the car is dependent on the potentiality of its movement with this potentiality being dependent upon a further locality, in this case the highway. The movement of the car, through the means of the highway, localizes the car as the car through its movement but this localization of the car (as expressed through its movement on the highway) simultaneously seperates it from the highway itself. While the car exists because of it's movement on the highway, the nature of the highway as an actual locality that provides the means for potential movement of the car simultaneously defines the actuality of the car by providing a barrier of potentiality for what the car is not.

In these respects the actuality through the potential movement of the car which the highway as a seperate locality provides, observes a strict dualism of actuality and potentiality which defines the car as the car, the highway as the higher, through a division of the two by inherent boundaries of movement. These boundaries of movement observe an inherent multiplicity necessary for relation as movement through change to occur.

2) All actual realities, as positive considering they exist through localization (or have a position in abstract or physical space), simultaneously manifests a process of division by seperating themselves from "nothingness" through "pure being". Considering the "actual" exist through movement as relation, this division of nothing through being, requires the actual to manifest a simultaneous nature of "potentiality" through which the "actual" moves through, or folds through, itself under an inherent dualism. This dualism, as a polarity between extremes, allows division to act as a boundary in itself in the respect it is a means of movement.

See above example where the actualization of the highway is a locality (in the respect it moves slowly through the earth) in one respect that is a potential means of movement in a seperate respect. The highway, as the means of the potential movement of the car, was created as a barrier for which the car can move through, hence the actual car as moving manifests a potential barrier of movement (through construction in real life) through which the actual moves. Actuality manifests potentiality as a barrier through which to move, while potentiality manifests actuality by providing a barrier in which the actual is given form through movement...in these cases the dualism of the car and highway.

3) Fractions in turn observes a form of relations as inherent movement where:

The car is a part of the highway, with the highway being a potential unity of movement as the car moves from "A to B". Hence the car/highway relation as "movement" observes the car as a localized part that the highway as a unified means of movement (as an extension of A to B) provides a potential means of unity in the totality of the car's movement from A to B.

a) Division in which the actual divides the potential into a further actual (ex: 1/2 = .50, 1/3 = .33333, 1/4 = .25, etc.) through which the actual "moves" or "exists" as a locality.
b) This division of the potential by the actual in turn creates localized units in itself as:
b1) 1/2 = .50 observes "2" ".5"'s with each ".5" being "1" unit in itself.
b2) 1/3 = .3333 observes "3" ".3333"'s with each ".3333" being "1" unit in itself.
b3) 2/3 = .6666 observes "3" ".6666"'s with each ".6666" being "1" unit in itself.
Hence this "division" results in a simultaneous form of multiplication where each "actual" part becomes a "potential" in itself, with each "actual" existing as a further "potential" through alternation.

c1) .5/x and .5/x and .5/x
c2) .3333/x and .3333/x and .3333/x
c3) .6666/x and .6666/x and .6666/x

The movement of the car divides the potential movement, as the highway, into further highways as the movement of the car in turn results in further highways which in themselves because actualized from a separate respect.

In simpler terms the potential movement of cars results in further actual highways.

All relations, as movements (considering the car/highway respectively move (localize) and not-move (potential locality) at the same time in different respects) alternate.

c) Division in which the potential localizes the actual by providing a means through which the actual is "pulled" towards, hence 1/3 observes .3333 as a process of movement towards "1", 1/2 observes .5 as a
process of movement towards "1", etc.

The highway, as the potential movement of the car, "pulls" the car by giving it a limited means to move through time. Potentiality acts as a vaccuum which directs and give form to the localized as the higher limits the movements of the car by pulling it in a certain direction away from other directions.

4) Relativity, as a form of movement, is simultaneously multiplication and division as the manifestation of phenomena where the dualism of "actuality" and "potentiality" provides the nature of "locality", with this
nature of relation being fully expressed as "probabilities" through "fractals".

Cars multiply according to the highway. Highways multiply according to the cars. Cars divide into further types of cars (or divide through the process of wrecking and recycle into further cars) according to the highway. Highways divide according to the potential movements of the cars.

Alternation is inevitable in movement.

In these respects we can observe basic math, as fractals which are synonymous to movement, provides a rational base through which all phenomena (with a phenomena being something observed as real or false, abstract or physical, etc...something "observed") manifests itself as an act of relation through parts. Relativity exists as an observation of the movement of parts, with these parts in themselves being "finite" in the respect they exist through limits which must continual manifest further limits if they are to exist. How we understand time, as the movement of parts, in turn observes itself as being conducive to a mathematical nature inseparable from the act of being. Time, hence all temporal beings, in turn observes a process of continual fractation conducive to a form of "individuation" in which a reality manifests itself across a continuum by maintaining its nature as a part or "unit".
Last edited by Eodnhoj7 on Fri May 04, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty

Re: Fractions as Relativistic Movement

Post by Beauty »

Hey,
Your OP is just too much to grasp so maybe you can put up your OP's as just one paragraph at a time? I mean we also have higher education, but the way you write is just too much. If you could break it down to many opening posts, perhaps we could respond?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

...tru dat.

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Beauty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 6:42 am Hey,
Your OP is just too much to grasp so maybe you can put up your OP's as just one paragraph at a time? I mean we also have higher education, but the way you write is just too much. If you could break it down to many opening posts, perhaps we could respond?
Okay I thought that was simple; here is a paragraph and I will add some practical examples to the above for further clarity:

All fractions are a relation of parts where "X", of "x/y", observes a potential unity of the parts "y" which are localized. These localized parts exist as actual relations of 1, where 4 maybe 1+1+1+1...etc.. These "actualities" exist through "potentiality" much in the same manner where a positive exists through a negative, with the negative acting as a "barrier" which localizes the positive as a positive barrier (or form). This duality of the actual moving through the potential observes an act of division where this movement of "actuality" through non-being as "potentiality" gives form to the actual as a form of division. Division, in these respects, manifests a locality by providing the boundaries which are necessary for it to exist.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Okay, I don't understand a thing, so maybe it's above my education.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Beauty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:36 am Okay, I don't understand a thing, so maybe it's above my education.
The car/highway example did not provide any clarity?
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

No, I meant like where's it from, the numerals, fractions and stuff, also the talk I don't understand much. You know actually I only understand very simple language not complicated. Like if you say you are going there, I will understand. So if you actually put in points and a few lines what you are saying maybe I will understand. Like all that OP writing, what are you trying to say, what's the thesis statement?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Beauty wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:18 pm No, I meant like where's it from, the numerals, fractions and stuff, also the talk I don't understand much. You know actually I only understand very simple language not complicated. Like if you say you are going there, I will understand. So if you actually put in points and a few lines what you are saying maybe I will understand. Like all that OP writing, what are you trying to say, what's the thesis statement?
All fractions are parts. All parts exist through movement. All fractions, as the observation of parts, observe movement.