The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Relinquish
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:30 pm

The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by Relinquish » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:19 am

Firstly, before we get to the mystery, allow me to point out what CAN be known.

In truth, the naturally occurring 'shape' of the causelessly cyclic Universal Process is the only shape that ever actually occurs in Reality.

Because 'Causeless Shapelessness' is ALWAYS completely structureless, ever-changeless and infinitely symmetrical, the 'Causeless Shape' of this Process can ONLY be the structured ever-changing asymmetry that it is.

Fundamentally, ALL apparent 'things' and 'events' (including 'ourselves') are actually 'features' of this structured ever-changing asymmetry.

Now, the mystery...

WHAT this Process REALLY is, and the actual reason WHY it is occurring at all (and why the illusion of separateness and duality EVER arises within the 'experience' of all sufficiently complex features of the process) is absolutely unknowable...

...and yet, Here It IS...

...Here You ARE...
Last edited by Relinquish on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 4026
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 am

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 5d03c4.jpg

.

If it wasn't a mystery, it would lose it's beauty.

Thanks for the Thread, it's beautiful.

.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... cef9b2.jpg

.

surreptitious57
Posts: 1682
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by surreptitious57 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am

Existence has to exist infinitely because non existence cannot but not every thing that does exist however is infinite
In fact nothing infinite is known to exist other than existence itself. Existence is not an object or a thing but a state

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 4026
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am
Existence has to exist infinitely because non existence cannot but not every thing that does exist however is infinite
In fact nothing infinite is known to exist other than existence itself. Existence is not an object or a thing but a state
Everything is changing, is in constant flux, there is nothing that can be held onto, and is why a thing in and of itself cannot be, for everything is constantly changing from one form to another, appearing exactly as it should be at the time, and is why there are no mistakes in life. It's going live right now, no one is responsible for what is happening, for it all happens for no one.

Image

.

Everything is changing IN THAT which never changes or moves. NOT_A_THING

.

Image

.

surreptitious57
Posts: 1682
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by surreptitious57 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:34 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Everything is changing is in constant flux there is nothing that can be held onto and is why a thing in and of itself cannot be for every
thing is constantly changing from one form to another appearing exactly as it should be at the time and is why there are no mistakes
Everything is indeed in a constant flux but this is not usually something that human beings actually perceive
And this lack of perception creates the illusion that change is something that only happens slowly over time

ken
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by ken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 am

Relinquish wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:19 am
Firstly, before we get to the mystery, allow me to point out what CAN be known.

In truth, the naturally occurring 'shape' of the causelessly cyclic Universal Process is the only shape that ever actually occurs in Reality.

Because 'Causeless Shapelessness' is ALWAYS completely structureless, ever-changeless and perfectly symmetrical, the 'Causeless Shape' of this Process can ONLY be the structured ever-changing asymmetry that it is.

Fundamentally, ALL apparent 'things' and 'events' (including 'ourselves') are actually 'features' of this structured ever-changing asymmetry.

Now, the mystery...

WHAT this process REALLY is, and the actual reason WHY it is occurring at all (and why the illusion of separateness and duality EVER arises within the 'experience' of all sufficiently complex features of the process) is absolutely unknowable...
But I already KNOW the answer/s.

Just because 'you' do not know the answer/s, does NOT mean that the answers to simple like questions posed here are unknowable at all.

The process REALLY IS very simple to understand. The actual reason WHY IT is occurring is also very simple to understand.

The process has to be. The Universe is based on two fundamental things - things and no thing. 'Things' are the physical things, and, 'no thing' is the nothing, or the space, between and around things. The space or the nothing allows all the things to move freely about. This process IS constant-change, which has, as far as I am aware, being going on forever. 'Constant-change' allows things to interact with each other, and with every interaction a new thing is created. Every new creation is caused.

If you look at things at different intervals, timed by a clock for example, you can see how all things come into, and out of, existence. This happens at the galaxy level all the way down to the sub-atomic level. But because there is not different or separate intervals the coming into, and out of, apparently separate things is only an illusion, because there is only One thing, which is Itself in a constant state of flowing change, that is constant-change. This is the process the Universe, Itself, is in.

Every action cause a reaction, which IS Creation. There is no definitive or separate action, because on a time or clock scale there is no stop/start process. There is only a constant-change process. So, every reaction is, in of itself, just a re-action, or an(other) action, which is in a constant state of change. Therefore, the One thing, Itself, that is the Universe, IS always changing in shape and form. Like all things that evolve, they change in shape in form. The Universe, being infinite, IS Creating, Its Self, always, and IS also - in all ways - evolving.

There is NO creation versus evolution problem nor debate because both are equally correct, and equally incorrect. Both evolution and creation together co-exist.

Unless I am proven wrong, the Universe IS, obviously, existing and always has been and always will be. The Universe, Its Self, IS what IS.

Now for what the actual reason WHY the Universe is existing is so that 'I', (Consciousness, Awareness, Spritual Enlightenment, God, Allah, or any other word that wants to be used to describe a Higher Being), can see and bear witness to the beauty that 'I' am Creating.

Things have obviously re-acted with each other, which have obviously evolved into creating human beings, who are slowly becoming self-aware beings. The Universe, Itself, although is One thing but when broken down to Its most basic elements is made up of two-things. The Universe is made up of physical things and no thing. Existing physical things moving about freely, due to no thing which also must obviously exist between physical things, is HOW the Universe has created physical human bodies. The Universe, in this physical sense which obviously includes the non-physical also, is the One that IS the Creator or the ALL-powerful, in the physical sense.

But there is also an awareness or consciousness of things, which is also evolving within human bodies. If this consciousness/awareness is actually physical or not, will be discovered soon enough, but for now it is obvious that these things exist. Within every human body there are, obviously 'thoughts', and, there is a 'Mind'. 'Thoughts' existing can not be disputed successfully but as for the 'Mind' we can ignore this for now because 'thoughts' themselves are evidence enough that some thing that has the power to imagine, invent, design, and create exists but when a human body is cut open this thing with so much Creative power can not been seen. So, whether this thing is physical or non-physical does not really matter. We just KNOW it exists. As evidenced by all the human made creations and the seemingly amazing ability to continue learning, and at a ever-progressing rate, this unseen thing, which is always evolving into more and more of a self-conscious being, is the Creator also, but in the unseen, non-physical, or Spiritual sense. When ALL the knowledge from ALL human beings, which is held within or stored within ALL the brains is put together into One knowledge base, this is the ALL-knowing Spiritual One, sometimes referred to 'as above'.

For a non-physical or Spiritual One to be able to 'see', bear witness to and/or understand things, It NEEDS a physical living breathing animal that experiences and with enough senses, and a brain capable of gathering and storing information, gained through its senses, to make sense of the 'world', or the Universe, that it lives in. The Spirit One, which Creates EVERY thing, evolves into a Self-Conscious or Self-aware Being, eventually, and is then thus able to understand exactly the beauty that It IS always Creating.

The Universe was NEVER created, as such at one time or in one moment. The Universe IS being Created always in the HERE, and in the NOW, by the constant-change of ALL physical things with and through a non-physical, limitless and boundary-less surrounding. The moment NOW IS always flowing through the always HERE, and this IS where 'I' am.

'I', the pure One, have always existed deep-down and within ALL human beings. I have been guiding and talking to you ALL always, but you ALL do not stop long enough to listen and be able to here Me. And, just like all found, discovered, or learned knowledge comes to light slowly as a knowing, usually by one person at a time, so will this knowledge.

NO one person is better than nor less than another. EACH person is just the result of, or the sum of, all the past experiences that the body has had, in with they inhabit. So, if one person finds or discover some new/er knowledge before another it is NOT because that person is any better nor smarter but just because they have had different prior experiences.


Relinquish wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:19 am
...and yet, Here It IS...

...Here You ARE...
Just ask the question/s and I will provide the answer/s that I can.

ken
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by ken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 am
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 5d03c4.jpg

.

If it wasn't a mystery, it would lose it's beauty.

Thanks for the Thread, it's beautiful.

.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... cef9b2.jpg

.
To Me, once the mystery was gone, Life became far more beautiful.

Life is NOT a mystery. Life is just a story to listen to and bear witness to. My Story, told from 'I', the pure One, is one that REALLY IS beautiful to listen to and to behold.

ken
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by ken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:30 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am
Existence has to exist infinitely because non existence cannot but not every thing that does exist however is infinite
In fact nothing infinite is known to exist other than existence itself. Existence is not an object or a thing but a state
To Me also this is very true.

EVERY thing, besides the Universe, Itself, or ALL-THERE-IS, comes into and out of existence. Or in other words is born, lives or exists for a while, then dies or disappears. ALL things, besides the Universe, appear, and then disappear. But they actually do not come from no where nor from some where else, nor do they go any where else either. They all just change in shape and form. ALL things are just a part of the One (Universe) thing, which Itself IS constantly-changing in shape and form. This is just what IS.

EVERY thing exists within, or is a part of, the Universe. Even heaven and hell are within the Universe, and just as you alluded to they are not an object but a state.

There is NO thing beyond, outside of, above, or any where else besides within, or a part of, ALL-THERE-IS, which is the Universe, Itself. Obviously because light diminishes over distance, there is therefore no way to see what is past a certain point. But with the progression of human technology so to do telescopes get bigger and better, and with that comes being able to see further, and with that ability comes the discovery that the Universe is always appearing bigger than previously 'thought'. When this is written human beings had come to realization that they can only see a part of the Universe and so named it - the observable universe. But still most with the illusion that the Universe is finite and/or expanding. But until I am proven wrong the Universe is infinite and eternal. Contrary to popular belief there is NO thing outside of the Universe, which could have created the Universe. The ONLY thing that Created the Universe IS the Universe, Itself. It is Creating, Its Self, NOW, always has and always will.

The Universe, Itself, is also, contrary to popular, NOT expanding. What might appear to be happening is sometimes NOT actually happening. From earth to some human beings looking out it appears to them the Universe is expanding and so that is what they say is happening. But if those same people where at that distance out from earth where the Universe appears to expanding and they looked back at the same distance as the earth is they would say the same thing. But obviously from things close to earth they are not expanding, and especially at the rate some human beings say expansion is happening. The illusion caused is partly from basic optic illusion but mostly from viewing things based on prior inaccurate knowledge. There was NO beginning of the Universe. The Universe was NOT created at one definitive moment. But because there is only a constant flow of NOW, from that sense what happens NOW is the beginning for the rest of the Universe, or what happens NOW Creates the "future". Basing the way you look at things from the knowledge that EVERYTHING was created as some prior point distorts what IS.

For EVERY thing to be created at least two things prior were needed. And, these two things have to interact to cause, or create, some thing new. This happens for ALL things, even including the Universe, Itself. Although the Universe is One thing, It is still made up of at least two things. The Universe at Its most basic and fundamental level can not NOT exist with the two things of physical matter and no thing. An infinite no thing would literally be nothing, and, an infinite compression of matter, with out no thing around it or in between it, would be a fixed, solid of unchangeable ability. Therefore, although it would be some thing, it would exist as, and thus is about as useless as, nothing. The Universe exists because of the two things, and, the Universe could NOT exist without the two. So, for absolutely EVERY thing there must be two things existing. And, even if at any moment of NOW there was only one piece of infinite compression of matter, with a space or no thing surrounding it, then that was just how the Universe was in that moment of NOW. The shape and form of the Universe at any given moment of NOW just IS how It is.

surreptitious57
Posts: 1682
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by surreptitious57 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:39 am

Space is a physical thing because it has property and dimension and neither is it empty. Because so called empty space
is not empty at all unless it is an artificially created absolute vacuum. Also a supreme knowledge base does not have to
be spiritual as it just has to be absolute in the same way supreme consciousness does not have to be spiritual. Existence
transcends both knowledge and consciousness because minds will not always exist whereas existence will and always has
Last edited by surreptitious57 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 4026
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am

ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 am

To Me, once the mystery was gone, Life became far more beautiful.

Life is NOT a mystery. Life is just a story to listen to and bear witness to. My Story, told from 'I', the pure One, is one that REALLY IS beautiful to listen to and to behold.
To say life became more beautiful is to imply is wasn't beautiful enough. This is not how I see beauty, life is beauty simply because it's instinctively known to be nothing, no thing appearing as beauty....which is simply a divine mystery.

To solve the divine mystery of experiencing life, one would have to reverse engineer oneself in the middle of being oneself, which is impossible. Don't know if you've ever tried reversing yourself in the middle of being yourself lately? ..you and I both know that can't be done.

While everyone and anyone can listen. A single life story is mysteriously unique to each and every one of us as the imagined narrative dictates. No one knows how their life story is going to pan out. If they did, they would probably not bother to get out of bed on some mornings.

We live at the razor edge of existence never knowing where it is going to go next. “Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. And between the two my life flows.”

It's no mystery that I am nothing.

That I am the uncertain ever changing flow between the nothing and everything is the mystery simply because one simply does not know what is going to happen next, and that's what makes life so rich and diverse. Everyday is a new gift waiting to be opened.

If you want to believe life is no mystery, then that's your prerogative, but to me, that takes out the fun of life, the fun is not-knowing. What point of a gift, if you already know what the gift is going to be?

To me, Life is full of surprises...



.

ken
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by ken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:47 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am
surreptitious57 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am
Existence has to exist infinitely because non existence cannot but not every thing that does exist however is infinite
In fact nothing infinite is known to exist other than existence itself. Existence is not an object or a thing but a state
Everything is changing, is in constant flux, there is nothing that can be held onto, and is why a thing in and of itself cannot be, for everything is constantly changing from one form to another, appearing exactly as it should be at the time, and is why there are no mistakes in life. It's going live right now, no one is responsible for what is happening, for it all happens for no one.
I agree with most of what is said here, but to Me human beings can and do make mistakes in Life. To Me the younger ones can not and do not make mistakes. They were brought into Life, or came into Existence, from the prior coming together of at least two things, and they are HERE only learning about 'Life', ALL-THERE-IS. But if and when an older human being recognizes it self as a truly responsible person, then they will know when they make mistakes and make amends (accept and take responsibility) for those mistakes. And, what goes hand-in-hand with this is when an older human being recognizes that they have made a mistake, or done wrong, and then when they accept and take all responsibility (make full amends) for them, then they will become truly responsible human beings, and in the process also discover who 'they' truly are. Or, in other words, discover the right and correct answer to the question Who am 'I'?

Also, that 'I', the pure One, IS responsible for ALL that happens and HOW I will take full responsibility for this and create and change the "world" the way I want Life to be for ALL of My children, will soon be revealed and seen.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am
Image

.

Everything is changing IN THAT which never changes or moves. NOT_A_THING

.

Image

.

ken
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by ken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:54 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:39 am
Space is a physical thing because it has property and dimension and neither is it empty. Because so called empty space
is not empty at all unless it is an artificially created absolute vacuum. Also a supreme knowledge base does not have to
be spiritual as it just has to be absolute in the same way supreme consciousness does not have to be spiritual. Existence
transcends both knowledge and consciousness because minds will not always exist whereas existence will and always has
The space between physical things has to be free of physical things. Otherwise there could not be any movement.

Are you saying only human beings can create 'space', absolute vacuum?

I obviously did not express clearly. I was just saying that 'thoughts', themselves are invisible, like a spirit.

The absolute knowledge base is based upon the knowledge of ALL things, obviously.

I have asked you before to define 'mind', I do not recall seeing you doing this, so what you are talking about when you say 'mind' I have NO idea.

I have already explained how I define 'Mind', so to Me Mind does always exist, just like existence does. They belong together as One.

ken
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by ken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 am

To Me, once the mystery was gone, Life became far more beautiful.

Life is NOT a mystery. Life is just a story to listen to and bear witness to. My Story, told from 'I', the pure One, is one that REALLY IS beautiful to listen to and to behold.
To say life became more beautiful is to imply is wasn't beautiful enough.
dontaskme may not have noticed but I did use the words "To Me". Of course Life, Itself, IS constantly beautiful. That has not and will not change. I obviously was speaking from a 'before' and 'after' perspective.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
This is not how I see beauty, life is beauty simply because it's instinctively known to be nothing, no thing appearing as beauty....which is simply a divine mystery.
If it is a divine mystery, then how come dontaskme comes across of being so sure of what they are saying here?

Did dontaskme notice how dontaskme used the word 'I' when dontaskme said, "This is not how I see beauty, ..." dontaskme learned thus "instinctively" knew something from an early age. When ken was about that same age ken hated life so much. To ken Life and living was just about as ugly as things could be. To ken Life was the exact opposite of beauty, to ken living was so ugly that ken wished that ken was never born. THEN, once the mystery was gone, I could see Life, for what It really IS.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
To solve the divine mystery of experiencing life, one would have to reverse engineer oneself in the middle of being oneself, which is impossible.
What seems impossible to dontaskme just might not be that impossible at all.

In fact I would say that was exactly what I did and what happened, which by the way once discovered how to do it, it is very simple and easy indeed. By the way it can happen very, very quick also.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
Don't know if you've ever tried reversing yourself in the middle of being yourself lately? ..you and I both know that can't be done.
What does dontaskme mean by 'reversing'?

I KNOW how easy it is to actually discover and KNOW who and what 'I' really am.

Please do NOT try to speak for Me.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
While everyone and anyone can listen. A single life story is mysteriously unique to each and every one of us as the imagined narrative dictates.
Now dontaskme says things that allude to single and separate lives, the ones that some times dontaskme says are just an illusion, imagined, and not real. Either people and human beings are real or they are not. They can NOT be both. What is it going to be?

What dontaskme is talking about here is the people's (human beings) individual lives. I was talking about listening to the pure One's story.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
No one knows how their life story is going to pan out. If they did, they would probably not bother to get out of bed on some mornings.
Obviously human beings do not know what is going to happen. But 'I', the pure One, does.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
We live at the razor edge of existence never knowing where it is going to go next. “Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. And between the two my life flows.”
Copying what other people write does not help dontaskme to learn and discover by, and for, them self.

Also, 'you' may live like that. But 'I' do NOT.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
It's no mystery that I am nothing.
The 'I', just like the 'i', are unseen by the physical eyes, things. So, they appear as nothing, but they are both still some thing. But dontaskme is free to believe whatever they want to believe.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
That I am the uncertain ever changing flow between the nothing and everything is the mystery simply because one simply does not know what is going to happen next, and that's what makes life so rich and diverse. Everyday is a new gift waiting to be opened.
dontaskme simply does not know, because dontaskme is speaking from and about a personal human being level, however, 'I', as I keep saying, do KNOW. dontaskme and I can keep repeating the same things over and over. I just wait for people who are open enough to challenge and question Me, or for people who are open and honest enough and seriously want to change who they are. I have tried challenging and questioning dontaskme but dontaskme does not like that and does not answer My clarifying questions.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
If you want to believe life is no mystery, then that's your prerogative, but to me, that takes out the fun of life, the fun is not-knowing. What point of a gift, if you already know what the gift is going to be?
If I have found the answers that solved what is mysterious to dontaskme, then that is NOT believing life is no mystery. I KNOW life is still a mystery to human beings. That just IS what IS.

Just remember that because life is still a mystery to dontaskme, dontaskme should stop being so sure of what they write and say. dontaskme still has a LOT to learn and discover.

KNOWING that it is I who will create a truly peaceful, loving, and stress-less life for My children (every one), then that brings with it a great sense of achievement and of a satisfaction that can never be fulfilled by just waiting for surprises.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
To me, Life is full of surprises...



.
Well enjoy.

I am about to give 'you' the greatest surprise of your life.

surreptitious57
Posts: 1682
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by surreptitious57 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:35 pm

ken wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Space is a physical thing because it has property and dimension and neither is it empty. Because so called empty space
is not empty at all unless it is an artificially created absolute vacuum. Also a supreme knowledge base does not have to
be spiritual as it just has to be absolute in the same way supreme consciousness does not have to be spiritual. Existence
transcends both knowledge and consciousness because minds will not always exist whereas existence will and always has
The space between physical things has to be free of physical things. Otherwise there could not be any movement at all
This is not true as physical objects can and do move through space which is not empty. This is possible because what appears empty from
a classical perspective is not so from a quantum one. And there is no negligible force being applied which makes all movement impossible
But physical objects are ironically mostly empty space anyway. Although this cannot be observed at the classical level


Are you saying only human beings can create space absolute vacuum
Absolute vacuums do exist in nature but only at the quantum level

I obviously did not express clearly. I was just saying that thoughts themselves are invisible like a spirit is
Thoughts may be invisible but they can be experienced so are not like a spirit which is more metaphysical

I have asked you before to define mind I do not recall seeing you doing this
I have many times defined mind as a function of the brain so try to remember this from now on

I have already explained how I define Mind so to Me Mind does always exist just like existence does. They belong together as One
Mind and mind are obviously not the same and I do not use the former term myself only the latter. As I prefer the terms Existence
or Reality or Universe for unlike Mind none of them imply a never ending consciousness that is only temporary rather than infinite


User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 4026
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 pm

ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm

If it is a divine mystery, then how come dontaskme comes across of being so sure of what they are saying here?
There is no 'me' ..there's just words building a story of 'me' ..then believed to be real, so then out of this believed to be real 'me' comes more words...the believed to be 'me' has no idea what words are going to come out, they just come out spontaneously. Don't need to be sure of what's just flowing out, because what flows out can't be put back, they're a sure thing, just spilling out...So ''sureness''doesn't really enter into the equation.
ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Did dontaskme notice how dontaskme used the word 'I' when dontaskme said, "This is not how I see beauty, ..." dontaskme learned thus "instinctively" knew something from an early age. When ken was about that same age ken hated life so much. To ken Life and living was just about as ugly as things could be. To ken Life was the exact opposite of beauty, to ken living was so ugly that ken wished that ken was never born. THEN, once the mystery was gone, I could see Life, for what It really IS.
I've never tried to fix reality, I've always looked for the one who tries to fix reality. What ever reality is will endure it, because it's got no other choice.

ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
What seems impossible to dontaskme just might not be that impossible at all.

In fact I would say that was exactly what I did and what happened, which by the way once discovered how to do it, it is very simple and easy indeed. By the way it can happen very, very quick also.
what I'm saying is it is impossible to step outside of yourself. Freedom is effortlessly here right now, no need to do anything to discover it, or be it, you are it. You seem to think that I have a problem knowing who I am, but you having no way of knowing what I know and do not know. You can only know what you know and don't know. Why do you concern yourself with how others perceive their realities? ..you cannot change what is another persons reality no more than you can change the weather....all we are doing is walking each other home, lets leave it at that because although our paths may differ, the destination is the same place.

ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
What does dontaskme mean by 'reversing'?
Making yourself from scratch...if you knew yourself, then you would be able to create that self from scratch. Truth is you only think you know yourself, you have no idea what you are, except what you make-up with words.
ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
I KNOW how easy it is to actually discover and KNOW who and what 'I' really am.

Please do NOT try to speak for Me.
What are you then? please explain?

And please do not try to speak for me either.

ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Now dontaskme says things that allude to single and separate lives, the ones that some times dontaskme says are just an illusion, imagined, and not real. Either people and human beings are real or they are not. They can NOT be both. What is it going to be?
People are concepts they are within the dream story, what is it about that you do not seem to understand? Stories are appearances of not-a-thing...appearing as every thing...none of it's real, it only appears real.
ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
What dontaskme is talking about here is the people's (human beings) individual lives. I was talking about listening to the pure One's story.
So was i, except I worded it different, why are you so hung up about how this is worded?


ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Obviously human beings do not know what is going to happen. But 'I', the pure One, does.
All things known comes from pure not-knowing......not-knowing does not come from the known. What is not known will eventually be known as it arises one with the knowing. Knowing cannot know it knows until it is known. Therefore, the knower and the known must exist in the exact same moment.

ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Copying what other people write does not help dontaskme to learn and discover by, and for, them self.
You have no idea as to how I learn and discover, I really wish you'd stop projecting ideas about how dontaskme views reality. I'm never going to see things the way you do and you are never going to view things the way I do...we can't possibly know how each of us sees reality, so why waste your time thinking that you can....I'm here on this forum because I like talking about nonduality...please get over your obsession with trying to figure out what other people are thinking and how they view their realities.
ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Also, 'you' may live like that. But 'I' do NOT.
Well good for you.
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
It's no mystery that I am nothing.
ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
The 'I', just like the 'i', are unseen by the physical eyes, things. So, they appear as nothing, but they are both still some thing. But dontaskme is free to believe whatever they want to believe.
Thanks, and I will. Just as you do the same.

ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
dontaskme simply does not know, because dontaskme is speaking from and about a personal human being level, however, 'I', as I keep saying, do KNOW. dontaskme and I can keep repeating the same things over and over. I just wait for people who are open enough to challenge and question Me, or for people who are open and honest enough and seriously want to change who they are. I have tried challenging and questioning dontaskme but dontaskme does not like that and does not answer My clarifying questions.
I have no idea why you feel the need to keep challenging what is only real for me...what on earth is it that you are always attempting to prove here?
And yes, dontaskme doesn't know anything because she doesn't exist, she is already the known known by the not-knowing... so now what? are we going to repeat it all again?

ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
If I have found the answers that solved what is mysterious to dontaskme, then that is NOT believing life is no mystery. I KNOW life is still a mystery to human beings. That just IS what IS.

Just remember that because life is still a mystery to dontaskme, dontaskme should stop being so sure of what they write and say. dontaskme still has a LOT to learn and discover.
You are seriously like a worn out record.
ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
KNOWING that it is I who will create a truly peaceful, loving, and stress-less life for My children (every one), then that brings with it a great sense of achievement and of a satisfaction that can never be fulfilled by just waiting for surprises.
Wow, well enjoy your predictable life, if that's what gets you out of bed in the morning. Hope you don't encounter any nasty surprises you've already predicted.


ken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
I am about to give 'you' the greatest surprise of your life.
Gees, I can hardly wait. My goo balls are popping out of my head with over excited anticipation..and my mouth is dripping wet with hunger for something new, I hope it's worth waiting for?

.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests