The mental Universe

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6768
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Dontaskme » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:
How did you come to the belief that God exists if you never heard the term, "God" used by others first? You obviously weren't born believing in a God. No infant believes in God.
The belief in a God is here only because YOU are here as a self-aware agent, meaning you know YOU exist. So if YOU exist then so too must every other possible thing.....YOU being the only source of anything known.

All beliefs about anything are born due to your own programming that YOU create, so the logic here is that if you believe YOU exist then so must God because all beliefs are sourced in YOU simply because YOU exist and know YOU exist....what other source is there outside of YOU?....can you find another source other than YOU...the illusion of some other source external to YOU is just another belief in YOU ...You're it and so am I

WE'RE ALL THE SAME ONE SOURCE of our apparent MANY separate selves...there's no dividing line here between SOURCE and it's MATERIALIZATION.

Do you not see the obviousness of this?

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3386
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: The mental Universe

Post by attofishpi » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:18 am

Trajk Logik wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote: Yet you don't seem to be brave enough to explain the process by which you came to believe in a God. You'd think that if you are so special by coming upon the belief in some God different than everyone else did, you'd want to share it without even being asked to do so.
Oh dear, is that your measure for bravery, posting on an internet forum!
Through the 20yrs of experience i have had of God and enduring its many tests, it was there that i had to be brave - not posting to pipsqueaks on the internet. I've been on this forum for over 6yrs - if you want any explanation of any process then go and analyse my posts, i am not going to reiterate it every time a noob comes along and demands it. To make myself quite clear, i dont give a fuck what you think.
If you makes you sleep better at night then go ahead and maintain the delusion of me being a "noob" (You may be 20, and I'm twice your age but you seem to have the mentality of a 13 year old?). I'm far more advanced in my understanding of things than you could know.
You really do suffer from tragic logic don't you. I stated i have had 20yrs of experience of God - NOT that i am 20 idiot. I am very likely older than you. Again i am not going to detail the 20yrs worth of experiences i have had to draw the conclusions i have regarding God to every nitwit that doesnt even comprehend logic on the internet.

User avatar
Trajk Logik
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Trajk Logik » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote:
How did you come to the belief that God exists if you never heard the term, "God" used by others first? You obviously weren't born believing in a God. No infant believes in God.
The belief in a God is here only because YOU are here as a self-aware agent, meaning you know YOU exist. So if YOU exist then so too must every other possible thing.....YOU being the only source of anything known.

All beliefs about anything are born due to your own programming that YOU create, so the logic here is that if you believe YOU exist then so must God because all beliefs are sourced in YOU simply because YOU exist and know YOU exist....what other source is there outside of YOU?....can you find another source other than YOU...the illusion of some other source external to YOU is just another belief in YOU ...You're it and so am I

WE'RE ALL THE SAME ONE SOURCE of our apparent MANY separate selves...there's no dividing line here between SOURCE and it's MATERIALIZATION.

Do you not see the obviousness of this?
The only thing that's obvious to me here is that you can never engage in a discussion that makes any senses whatsoever. Thank You.

User avatar
Trajk Logik
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Trajk Logik » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:13 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Oh dear, is that your measure for bravery, posting on an internet forum!
Through the 20yrs of experience i have had of God and enduring its many tests, it was there that i had to be brave - not posting to pipsqueaks on the internet. I've been on this forum for over 6yrs - if you want any explanation of any process then go and analyse my posts, i am not going to reiterate it every time a noob comes along and demands it. To make myself quite clear, i dont give a fuck what you think.
If you makes you sleep better at night then go ahead and maintain the delusion of me being a "noob" (You may be 20, and I'm twice your age but you seem to have the mentality of a 13 year old?). I'm far more advanced in my understanding of things than you could know.
You really do suffer from tragic logic don't you. I stated i have had 20yrs of experience of God - NOT that i am 20 idiot. I am very likely older than you. Again i am not going to detail the 20yrs worth of experiences i have had to draw the conclusions i have regarding God to every nitwit that doesnt even comprehend logic on the internet.
In your previous post, you said that you don't give a fuck what I think, and you even made yourself quite clear. So then why are you back reading what I think? Oh, and by the way, using nasty words just makes you look less intelligent than you already are. Thank You.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6768
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Dontaskme » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:35 pm

Trajk Logik wrote: The only thing that's obvious to me here is that you can never engage in a discussion that makes any senses whatsoever. Thank You.
Non-sense is the only sense.
You said... Trajk Logik wrote:

How did you come to the belief that God exists if you never heard the term, "God" used by others first? You obviously weren't born believing in a God. No infant believes in God.
Now why you not making sense? ... how did you come to believe in YOU..you do believe in you don't you, or don't you believe in you?

Who told you you are you? or was it just a belief?

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6768
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Dontaskme » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:Oh, and by the way, using nasty words just makes you look less intelligent than you already are.
No one has ever seen intelligence, and that makes intelligence a lot smarter than you.

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 4060
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Harbal » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:Oh, and by the way, using nasty words just makes you look less intelligent than you already are.
That is simply not true. Dontaskme is 100% as unintelligent as he seems to be, I'm prepared to vouch for him.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6768
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Dontaskme » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:23 am

Harbal wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote:Oh, and by the way, using nasty words just makes you look less intelligent than you already are.
That is simply not true. Dontaskme is 100% as unintelligent as he seems to be, I'm prepared to vouch for him.
The human body form with it's pumps and organs and blood and brain and heart and breathing system is like a highly intelligent and very fine brilliantly designed radio, the apparatus of 'body-brain' is plugged into the divine electric company and made by that company too. Tune in or not, are you receiving me ?

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3386
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: The mental Universe

Post by attofishpi » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote:
If you makes you sleep better at night then go ahead and maintain the delusion of me being a "noob" (You may be 20, and I'm twice your age but you seem to have the mentality of a 13 year old?). I'm far more advanced in my understanding of things than you could know.
You really do suffer from tragic logic don't you. I stated i have had 20yrs of experience of God - NOT that i am 20 idiot. I am very likely older than you. Again i am not going to detail the 20yrs worth of experiences i have had to draw the conclusions i have regarding God to every nitwit that doesnt even comprehend logic on the internet.
In your previous post, you said that you don't give a fuck what I think, and you even made yourself quite clear. So then why are you back reading what I think? Oh, and by the way, using nasty words just makes you look less intelligent than you already are. Thank You.
I still don't give a fuck what you think, perhaps i give a fuck what the general populous of the forum think.
I went through hell for my knowledge of God...why should i give you, an apostate any answers?

As an apostate - why are you so keen for answers from someone you only regard as a theist (atto)?

I'll answer any question you asked of theists in your journey to atheism - fire away.

User avatar
Trajk Logik
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Trajk Logik » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote: The only thing that's obvious to me here is that you can never engage in a discussion that makes any senses whatsoever. Thank You.
Non-sense is the only sense.
Contradictions are meaningless. We specifically try to avoid contradictions in order to avoid making words meaningless, or in order to make communication (which is the primary purpose of words) possible.
You said... Trajk Logik wrote:

How did you come to the belief that God exists if you never heard the term, "God" used by others first? You obviously weren't born believing in a God. No infant believes in God.
Dontaskme wrote:Now why you not making sense? ... how did you come to believe in YOU..you do believe in you don't you, or don't you believe in you?

Who told you you are you? or was it just a belief?
Easy. I can experience my body. It is something in my experience that is brute and in which I can assign a sound (words) in order to communicate the states of my body to others. Try this with the term, "God". Why doesn't God exist like my body does, so that I can point to it and assign a sound or scribble to it in order to communicate it's existence to others?
Last edited by Trajk Logik on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Trajk Logik
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Trajk Logik » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:26 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
You really do suffer from tragic logic don't you. I stated i have had 20yrs of experience of God - NOT that i am 20 idiot. I am very likely older than you. Again i am not going to detail the 20yrs worth of experiences i have had to draw the conclusions i have regarding God to every nitwit that doesnt even comprehend logic on the internet.
In your previous post, you said that you don't give a fuck what I think, and you even made yourself quite clear. So then why are you back reading what I think? Oh, and by the way, using nasty words just makes you look less intelligent than you already are. Thank You.
I still don't give a fuck what you think, perhaps i give a fuck what the general populous of the forum think.
And since I'm part of the general population of the forum, then in a way, you do give a fuck what I think.
attofishpi wrote:I went through hell for my knowledge of God...why should i give you, an apostate any answers?

As an apostate - why are you so keen for answers from someone you only regard as a theist (atto)?

I'll answer any question you asked of theists in your journey to atheism - fire away.
First you say you're not going to answer my question about how you arrived at your belief in God, then you say you want to answer my questions. You've been nothing but inconsistent and rude. When you are inconsistent, it makes your words worthless. It makes it a waste of time to read your posts, like Dontaskme's posts.

If you really mean that you want to answer questions, then start off by answering the question I already posed to you. That is a question I ask all theists (and you are a theist if you believe in a God, as that is what the definition of theist is!). The problem is that I have yet to meet one that has some novel way of detecting God that I've never heard before.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3386
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: The mental Universe

Post by attofishpi » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote: In your previous post, you said that you don't give a fuck what I think, and you even made yourself quite clear. So then why are you back reading what I think? Oh, and by the way, using nasty words just makes you look less intelligent than you already are. Thank You.
I still don't give a fuck what you think, perhaps i give a fuck what the general populous of the forum think.
And since I'm part of the general population of the forum, then in a way, you do give a fuck what I think.
attofishpi wrote:I went through hell for my knowledge of God...why should i give you, an apostate any answers?

As an apostate - why are you so keen for answers from someone you only regard as a theist (atto)?

I'll answer any question you asked of theists in your journey to atheism - fire away.
First you say you're not going to answer my question about how you arrived at your belief in God, then you say you want to answer my questions. You've been nothing but inconsistent and rude. When you are inconsistent, it makes your words worthless. It makes it a waste of time to read your posts, like Dontaskme's posts.

If you really mean that you want to answer questions, then start off by answering the question I already posed to you. That is a question I ask all theists (and you are a theist if you believe in a God, as that is what the definition of theist is!). The problem is that I have yet to meet one that has some novel way of detecting God that I've never heard before.
I am not a theist. I've given you the opportunity to ask me - one that claims to know God exists answers to those questions you have posed to theists whose failure resulted in you becoming atheist. Beyond that, why should i provide answers to how i came to know God - when there is not a man i have met that deserves such answers...earn it.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6768
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Dontaskme » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:30 pm

Trajk Logik wrote: Try this with the term, "God". Why doesn't God exist like my body does, so that I can point to it and assign a sound or scribble to it in order to communicate it's existence to others?
God is just a conceptual label humans use to describe the non-conceptual divine electric company enabling the finger it's moveability to point to things, and most definitely without this vital electricity your finger wouldn't be able to point to anything. We tend to ignore the invisible driving force feeding the engine of life, rather, we tend to focus on what is visible,... ignoring the obvious big fat elephant in the living room.
The big fat elephant is what makes all life permanently possible.. whereas the visible is just an impermanent, illusory, temporal passing show, here today, gone tomorrow.
The magic magician behind all temporal appearances is the divine electric company.. aka God..God being the integer.

God is so intimate with you, there is no room to make your approach. There's no room in here for two,tag you're it. It's that simple.

God seems to be a difficult concept to grasp for the human mind because it is trying to conceptualise the non-conceptual, it's the absurdity of thinking we are separate from the divine electricity company that powers the human robot. Robots can't function without power. SO IT'S NIGH IMPOSSIBLE TO SEPARATE OUR SELF FROM IT

User avatar
Trajk Logik
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Trajk Logik » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:50 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
I still don't give a fuck what you think, perhaps i give a fuck what the general populous of the forum think.
And since I'm part of the general population of the forum, then in a way, you do give a fuck what I think.
attofishpi wrote:I went through hell for my knowledge of God...why should i give you, an apostate any answers?

As an apostate - why are you so keen for answers from someone you only regard as a theist (atto)?

I'll answer any question you asked of theists in your journey to atheism - fire away.
First you say you're not going to answer my question about how you arrived at your belief in God, then you say you want to answer my questions. You've been nothing but inconsistent and rude. When you are inconsistent, it makes your words worthless. It makes it a waste of time to read your posts, like Dontaskme's posts.

If you really mean that you want to answer questions, then start off by answering the question I already posed to you. That is a question I ask all theists (and you are a theist if you believe in a God, as that is what the definition of theist is!). The problem is that I have yet to meet one that has some novel way of detecting God that I've never heard before.
I am not a theist. I've given you the opportunity to ask me - one that claims to know God exists answers to those questions you have posed to theists whose failure resulted in you becoming atheist.
It wasn't just their failures to answer questions, but also the contradictory nature of God, and how there are better explanations - like natural selection. It was also the realization that I had an emotional investment in the belief in the existence of God. I realized that whatever the truth was, it wasn't guaranteed to fit every need I had, like continuing to exist after I die and those that wronged me get what they deserve in the end. You have to only work with the evidence without trying to project your own desires and needs onto the process. There just isn't any reasonable evidence that human beings were created by some omnipotent and omniscient supernatural entity and that we are it's favorite/special creations. There is plenty of evidence of human beings using wild imaginations.
attofishpi wrote:Beyond that, why should i provide answers to how i came to know God - when there is not a man i have met that deserves such answers...earn it.
Riiiiiight. Like someone with your attitude and way of treating others does deserve it? Give me a fucking break, dude. Any god you believe in must be a moron. Never mind.

User avatar
Trajk Logik
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: The mental Universe

Post by Trajk Logik » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote: Try this with the term, "God". Why doesn't God exist like my body does, so that I can point to it and assign a sound or scribble to it in order to communicate it's existence to others?
God is just a conceptual label humans use to describe the non-conceptual divine electric company enabling the finger it's moveability to point to things, and most definitely without this vital electricity your finger wouldn't be able to point to anything. We tend to ignore the invisible driving force feeding the engine of life, rather, we tend to focus on what is visible,... ignoring the obvious big fat elephant in the living room.
The big fat elephant is what makes all life permanently possible.. whereas the visible is just an impermanent, illusory, temporal passing show, here today, gone tomorrow.
The magic magician behind all temporal appearances is the divine electric company.. aka God..God being the integer.

God is so intimate with you, there is no room to make your approach. There's no room in here for two,tag you're it. It's that simple.

God seems to be a difficult concept to grasp for the human mind because it is trying to conceptualise the non-conceptual, it's the absurdity of thinking we are separate from the divine electricity company that powers the human robot. Robots can't function without power. SO IT'S NIGH IMPOSSIBLE TO SEPARATE OUR SELF FROM IT
If God is so intimate with me, then why am I a "human" mind? Why would "I" be in this difficult predicament of finding something I'm so intimate with so difficult to grasp? It's so easy to see the contradictions, I'm wondering why it's not so easy for you to spot. Do you proof-read your posts?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest