The Absolute Impossibility of Nothingness - ever

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greta

Re: The Absolute Impossibility of Nothingness - ever

Post by Greta »

Spheres, may I suggest that my last few posts on the topic are not something one would generally bother wasting time on unless masochistic or an absurdist.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Greta wrote:Spheres, may I suggest that my last few posts on the topic are not something one would generally bother wasting time on unless masochistic or an absurdist.
So you're a liar? I gave you much more credit than that! OK thanks for correcting me. I surely wouldn't want to 'give' anyone more than they expected or deserved! ;-)
Let me know if you're ever drowning! The last woman that was, that I risked my life to save, said she didn't understand why I did it. When I asked her why, she said, "because you hate me." To which I replied, "dislike maybe; but then the reason I did, is the difference between you and I!"
Conde Lucanor

Post by Conde Lucanor »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Conde Lucanor wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: I didn't need to, your words definitely conveyed it!
Nop. It's more than likely that you can't, considering what you have done so far. Reminds me of the old fable of the fox and the grapes.
No, you're not worth it! ;-)
Well, of course not, you wouldn't take that risk of getting your ass kicked again.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:It reminds me of you and your argument on UFO's.
Oh, yeah, now I'm reminded of why you came in here swinging, responding to a post not directed to you. You are still bitter from the bashing you took back then.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:On that note, here's a video you can watch. If you do, tell me what you think of your arguments then. If you don't, I'm sure you'll provide some sort of excuse that at least you believe is acceptable. Watch it complete, because I don't want to hear about your half assed attempt. If you do and give a reasonable response, I may consider you more than simply a Bullshitter. You know, a real thinking entity!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1skMUfzeU
That's no problem, I don't run away from arguments like you do. But first then, you may first deal with the arguments pending from you in this forum. I mean real, well constructed logical arguments.You know, as if you really could and were not just the capricious pointless bullshitter that you portray to be.
SpheresOfBalance

Conde Lucanor wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Conde Lucanor wrote:
Nop. It's more than likely that you can't, considering what you have done so far. Reminds me of the old fable of the fox and the grapes.
No, you're not worth it! ;-)
Well, of course not, you wouldn't take that risk of getting your ass kicked again.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:It reminds me of you and your argument on UFO's.
Oh, yeah, now I'm reminded of why you came in here swinging, responding to a post not directed to you. You are still bitter from the bashing you took back then.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:On that note, here's a video you can watch. If you do, tell me what you think of your arguments then. If you don't, I'm sure you'll provide some sort of excuse that at least you believe is acceptable. Watch it complete, because I don't want to hear about your half assed attempt. If you do and give a reasonable response, I may consider you more than simply a Bullshitter. You know, a real thinking entity!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1skMUfzeU
That's no problem, I don't run away from arguments like you do. But first then, you may first deal with the arguments pending from you in this forum. I mean real, well constructed logical arguments.You know, as if you really could and were not just the capricious pointless bullshitter that you portray to be.
Like I said your BS is not really worth a long winded response, and your empty arrogance betrays you! For me, young one, time proceeds rapidly, with death around the corner, you'll understand when you're finally old and wise.

Check out that video and be changed, if your up to an opened mind that is! Fear, the mind killer!
Conde Lucanor

Post by Conde Lucanor »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Like I said your BS is not really worth a long winded response, and your empty arrogance betrays you! For me, young one, time proceeds rapidly, with death around the corner, you'll understand when you're finally old and wise.

Check out that video and be changed, if your up to an opened mind that is! Fear, the mind killer!
Well, there it goes, just as expected: running away through smoke screens of empty words and chanting your mantra of self-affirmation, which you surely need. Good luck with that.

BTW, I just opened the link to your video (which I suppose you think is big league material) and now I really, really, feel pity for you. The classic tin foil hat nut.
SpheresOfBalance

Conde Lucanor wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Like I said your BS is not really worth a long winded response, and your empty arrogance betrays you! For me, young one, time proceeds rapidly, with death around the corner, you'll understand when you're finally old and wise.

Well, there it goes, just as expected: running away through smoke screens of empty words and chanting your mantra of self-affirmation, which you surely need. Good luck with that.

BTW, I just opened the link to your video (which I suppose you think is big league material) and now I really, really, feel pity for you. The classic tin foil hat nut.
Like I've eluded, you're too immature for me, every time you speak it's evident, and you haven't watched the video. Come back and see me once you've watched the video complete, and can act like an adult. I believe it's possible for you to achieve. Now prove me correct, or not...
Conde Lucanor

Post by Conde Lucanor »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Like I've eluded, you're too immature for me, every time you speak it's evident,
I won't argue against that. You're right, you're senile.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:...and you haven't watched the video. Come back and see me once you've watched the video complete, and can act like an adult. I believe it's possible for you to achieve. Now prove me correct, or not...
I know you really think it's serious stuff, worth watching. A teenager would debunk it in 10 seconds. And it's just the perfect example of your intellectual lazyness: just throw anything out there, no argument, no point made, no nothing, not even a simple explanation for why you drool over this brainless video.
SpheresOfBalance

Conde Lucanor wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Like I've eluded, you're too immature for me, every time you speak it's evident,
I won't argue against that. You're right, you're senile.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:...and you haven't watched the video. Come back and see me once you've watched the video complete, and can act like an adult. I believe it's possible for you to achieve. Now prove me correct, or not...
I know you really think it's serious stuff, worth watching. A teenager would debunk it in 10 seconds. And it's just the perfect example of your intellectual lazyness: just throw anything out there, no argument, no point made, no nothing, not even a simple explanation for why you drool over this brainless video.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, this last one caused me to laugh my ass off. Thanks for the endorphins my young friend, I now might live another day! ;-) Sorry, but it would seem you've failed in you mission! Back to the drawing board my friend! :)
Conde Lucanor

Post by Conde Lucanor »

Reptilians and all, at least you still have sense of humor, unlike some crackpot in another forum who thinks he is running a military squad.
SpheresOfBalance

Conde Lucanor wrote:Reptilians and all, at least you still have sense of humor, unlike some crackpot in another forum who thinks he is running a military squad.
No reptilians my friend! So you're afraid to watch it aren't you? I thought so. You see psychology tells us that some people deny that which they fear. It's their way to cope.

The difference between you and I is that I never try and say something is definitely the case. While it seems that you do. I guess I was like that when I was young like you. I try and only ever look at things as possibilities. In this case, it is true that I'm hopeful that there are aliens, because I have many questions about the universe. So I search for so called evidence, to see with my own eyes, so as to judge it's truth factor for myself. Sure a lot of it is obvious crap! I don't care about that crap. I'm looking for the real evidence of UFO's. And though that link I provided "shows" no evidence I can judge for myself, it's filled with testimony by very credible people that state they have witnessed UFO's and those that have followed through, to one extent or another, at the request of those witnesses, to find the truth at higher levels in governments. To date, it's the most interesting video yet.

I myself have seen fire fall from the sky as if a waterfall. Though to my way of thinking, it was explainable, though I have no necessary explanation. Of course the phenomena these people saw, could be explainable in terms other than alien UFO's, but then again one never knows for sure.

Only fools or religious zealots believe there definitely can be no aliens, because we're here aren't we? Weren't we alien to the moon? If we pursue the proposed missions, won't we be aliens relative to Mars? ;-)
Conde Lucanor

Post by Conde Lucanor »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: No reptilians my friend! So you're afraid to watch it aren't you? I thought so. You see psychology tells us that some people deny that which they fear. It's their way to cope.
You may find comfort in thinking so, but the truth is that you cannot pretend someone will be afraid of something that is not challenging. Maybe naive folks, too enthusiastic to use critical thinking, will fall for a silly documentary that just gets in the business of presenting the testimony of "credible witnesses" as substantial evidence of a phenomenon, of which they have not been able to gather a single piece of material support.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:The difference between you and I is that I never try and say something is definitely the case. While it seems that you do. I guess I was like that when I was young like you. I try and only ever look at things as possibilities.
The real difference between us is that I don't show up to an internet forum to do cocktail chatting and let free whatever loose thought I may have in mind. Yeah, I know it worked well eventually for Donald against Hillary, but that never erased in anyone's mind his complete intellectual incompetence. When one comes to a debate, it's expected that you only state things you can support, that can challenge other people's ideas or be challenged by them. Or if you're going to speculate, at least accept that you can't give it full support, that you may be wrong and can't impose it on others. But you want to impose your speculations, just because you believe them.

SpheresOfBalance wrote:In this case, it is true that I'm hopeful that there are aliens, because I have many questions about the universe. So I search for so called evidence, to see with my own eyes, so as to judge it's truth factor for myself.
But you're not "seeing with your own eyes" in this case. You're seeing through the eyes of a film maker, which is the real source of your belief.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:Sure a lot of it is obvious crap! I don't care about that crap.
This time you did care about that crap, though.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:I'm looking for the real evidence of UFO's. And though that link I provided "shows" no evidence I can judge for myself, it's filled with testimony by very credible people that state they have witnessed UFO's and those that have followed through, to one extent or another, at the request of those witnesses, to find the truth at higher levels in governments. To date, it's the most interesting video yet.
Interesting for fans of Reptilians and Yeti, I guess. When you find the real evidence, let us know, I'm sure it will start getting interesting for the rest of us.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:I myself have seen fire fall from the sky as if a waterfall. Though to my way of thinking, it was explainable, though I have no necessary explanation. Of course the phenomena these people saw, could be explainable in terms other than alien UFO's, but then again one never knows for sure.
It could have been Goku displaying his beam technique. But one never knows for sure.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:Only fools or religious zealots believe there definitely can be no aliens,
So they said of mighty Thor and Quetzalcoatl. When I was still an impressionable, credulous kid, I was also fascinated for these stories and like many, I wanted them to be true. But as an adult I have reviewed the subject extensively (even wrote an article about it), looked at the historical developments, the official studies, the cover ups, the rise of the UFO culture from the sci-fi literature and comics, the Kenneth Arnold account, the later reception in modern mass culture through hoaxers like Von Daniken and Jiménez del Oso. And of course, from an analytic point of view, I have reviewed the long list of wrong logical assumptions made by believers in UFO's. It's not real.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Conde Lucanor wrote:... It's not real.
Well I agree it's highly improbable that it's 'little grey men from outer space' but there is a more plausible explanation for Unidentified Flying Objects and that's that since the second world war we only get to hear about military aerospace developments a decade or two later and the UFO(in the space aliens sense) is a handy disinformation cover. I always thought it interesting that in the late 70's, early eighties, UFO's sightings became triangular and then lo' and behold the F117 appeared in the late '80s. The Germans had 'stealth' flying-wings in the 40's, the Horten Ho 229, and the Americans captured the technology so developments are probably further along than we imagine. Hence the current crop of saucer sightings have 'ringed doughnuts' as the shape so maybe they've got to grips with some of the Germans other radical aircraft designs as supposedly they had rings, saucers, plasma engines, et al on the design tables.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

When 'God' first started introducing itself to me back in 1997 - i drove out to Kuitpo Forest here in South Australia - at night time.

After i parked, I saw a shooting star zip across the sky in one direction, then i saw another in the same area zip across the sky in exactly the opposite direction, then i saw a third zip across the sky in the same direction as the first. It doesnt take a braniac to realise that rocks entering the atmosphere do not enter at opposite angles in the same space of the upper atmosphere.

About 10 minutes after this i saw a craft of some sort flashing three beams of light each one below the other as it disappeared into the distance.

My conclusion to this day is that if you want to believe in aliens hanging around the Earth - then God will project that to you. If you want to believe in ghosts - then God will show you one - etc etc etc....On the flip side - these 'aliens' could be the God that i have 20yrs of experience of - in other words it could ultimately be just their technology..
Conde Lucanor

Post by Conde Lucanor »

Arising_uk wrote:
Conde Lucanor wrote:... It's not real.
Well I agree it's highly improbable that it's 'little grey men from outer space' but there is a more plausible explanation for Unidentified Flying Objects and that's that since the second world war we only get to hear about military aerospace developments a decade or two later and the UFO(in the space aliens sense) is a handy disinformation cover. I always thought it interesting that in the late 70's, early eighties, UFO's sightings became triangular and then lo' and behold the F117 appeared in the late '80s. The Germans had 'stealth' flying-wings in the 40's, the Horten Ho 229, and the Americans captured the technology so developments are probably further along than we imagine. Hence the current crop of saucer sightings have 'ringed doughnuts' as the shape so maybe they've got to grips with some of the Germans other radical aircraft designs as supposedly they had rings, saucers, plasma engines, et al on the design tables.
Once we have realized that it definitely can't be aliens, I guess it's OK to speculate what other thing it may be. Cover up or not, a lot of the UFO incidents have turned out to be related to unfamiliar military aircraft, scientific research balloons, etc.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:59 am I saw a shooting star zip across the sky in one direction, then i saw another in the same area zip across the sky in exactly the opposite direction, then i saw a third zip across the sky in the same direction as the first. It doesnt take a braniac to realise that rocks entering the atmosphere do not enter at opposite angles in the same space of the upper atmosphere.

About 10 minutes after this i saw a craft of some sort flashing three beams of light each one below the other as it disappeared into the distance.
An interesting experience! I would like to see such a thing.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:59 am My conclusion to this day is that if you want to believe in aliens hanging around the Earth - then God will project that to you. If you want to believe in ghosts - then God will show you one - etc....On the flip side - these 'aliens' could be the God that i have 20yrs of experience of - in other words it could ultimately be just their technology..
What do you think about considering that all of it is one, such that there's no separate god? And that the information/interactions we receive and have access to are based on our frequency within a vast creative network we are part of?

As far as the particular manifestations we each experience as humans, is it simply that anything can be experienced in a vastly creative universe -- and whether or not the experience includes a god is a personal reality, not a supreme reality? And values and morality cannot be tied to any particular manifestation, because anything can be created/manifested in any reality?