Einstein

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mtmynd1

Einstein

Post by mtmynd1 »

Einstein

Einstein: "People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

Interesting comment... past, present and future, where present may be interpreted as 'now' which it certainly could be construed to mean that, but I feel is not quite on target. Present carries with it the permanent baggage of past and future, the three concepts so closely united as to be conjoined. How many times have the three been placed together in theories...? Too numerable to even mention.

However, 'now, or 'Now' as i prefer to write it, is much more than even the 'tri-conceptual' idea of past-present-future. 'Now' is the exclusive and only domain of the entirety of every thing, which includes past-present-future. 'Now' is absolute without the limitations of 'tri-conceptual time' that attempt to isolate 'Now' into a measurable, intellectualized place rather than the constantly changing, infinitely malleable experience which it is... not was or will be but 'Now' ... beyond earthly time-defined intellectualizing... far beyond...

[mtmynd1]
jackles

Re: Einstein

Post by jackles »

Yes the now is nonlocality . Cos in the moment your talking of there is no time or space just the illusion of such things in your never happened consciousness.
petm1

Post by petm1 »

The illusion is thinking that the present is observable but like space it is not.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

petm1 wrote:The illusion is thinking that the present is observable but like space it is not.
The illusion is "thinking", that which is Mind does the thinking, nonstop, asking questions like the 'Eveready Bunny.' Believing Mind is anything beyond the tool it is intended to be is a fools choice.

The present is not the 'Now" which is a constant. The present is is often assumed or described as the present but that is a mind's illusion based upon what Mind is equipped to be.
petm1

Post by petm1 »

I am centered in time via my consciousness and its ability, as a processor, to interpret from light the world around me. I am anchored in the past by my mass, not to be confused with my memories which are just echos of the present, while space appears to me as the present we all share. This accelerated frame, Earth, that we are all riding into the future is temporal motion because I do not see this motion in space but I do measure it in time. Everything moves in the same direction in time, outward from a point, it is thinking I am seeing something out there instead of in here that shows us more than one direction in a common medium of time. The length of my one second frame of reference centered via my consciousness, in time, held in place by the center of my body mass is a variable but lucky for me it overlaps in space/time with my family.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Petm you have joined the mover of all things and are with the stationary nonlocal one.