You are all fools.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

You are all fools.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Was planning on making avideo extravaganza but my health is waning so

Chances are, 5 minutes after watching this video you'll completely forget it and just carry on doing whatever stupid thing it is you're doing. Sports, science, philosophy, teaching, whatever stupid thing it is you do.

Half of you require flashy images and music in order to keep your interest.

It's because of your computer sickness. You are like Stephen Hawking, scrambling to maintain your mind amidst physical pain. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. No wonder NASA can't make any shuttles that don't go *boom*. It is like watching a broken, retarded robot struggling to colonize other planets and understand the universe.

You are a stupid ape. And you will keep watching. I know you will, for I've learned your psychology quite well.

You are quite subservient, really. You need to be led, to be fed.

Every single problem known to you is rooted in one thing.

And that is, delusional thinking.

Yes, I am the wisest one of all. Philosophers, scientists, academics, all stupid fools. Yes, I am wiser than Gandalf the Great.

For the humble are use humility to satisfy their own egos. to feel good about themselves, and to satisfy the whims of others. A wise person could care less about the approval of apes.

I bet you are itching to type something in the comments. You seem to be rather daft, since you should already know that I feed off any energy you provide, and could also care less.

Pause the video and get it out your system, if you must. Carry on.

It is said a spiritual friend tells it like it is, and a human friend tells only what you want to hear. I am the spiritual friend. You are the ape.

Did you know laughter is an ape reflex? Hahaha.

Enough fluff, I will get to the stuff.

Many of you go through thought cycles. Your philosophies are ever changing. After this video is over, you'll just forget it about it and fill your mind with other things, in search for "truth", in order to fulfill your stupid lives.

Of course, you will never be able to fulfill your lives. You will continue to toss out whatever does not bring you novelty. You will seek "ultimate" truth and wisdom, but always toss it after you find it, telling yourself that it is not big enough, or grand enough, or sensible to be the real answer and meaning you seek. This is of course, because you are a silly ape. You are never satisfied with anything, always hungering for more.

After you toss out the truth, you will then drink your mountain dew, beer, and football, and repeat the cycle all over again.

Then you will die, and be reborn as part of an even stupider generation than the previous.

It is in your nature to accept tradition and delusion. Atheist, religious, agnostic, philosopher, all stupid and foolish. The atheist believes in nothing after death. This is his heaven. Religious believes in cities in the clouds. This is her heaven. Agnostic believes in Love. This is his/her heaven. Philosopher just bumbles around like robot with his head cut off, claiming he is wise.

This mentality of religious and atheist cause them to act the same, like robot with head cut off. They preach about morality but really dont care what they accomplish with their life, because they believe when they die everything will fix itself, magically. Buddhists, same thing. Philosophers, same thing. They believe that when they die they will turn into magical creatures and so, their present lives are meaningless, right? Yet all they teach is about the value of living in the Present itself. What hypocrasy. What delusion.

There are some wise men who are wiser than most. They believe in Truth. They know very well life is suffering. But they are too fools, since they have no plans of alleviating the suffering.

If you feel like not being a stupid fool any more, you should realize something. That laughing is suffering. That breathing is suffering. That everything is suffering. But you arent going to I don't think. You are just going to continue to live and to breed, drinking your mountain dew, watching your football, doing your pointless scientific research, so you can be a mindless idiot like everyone else and forget about the Truth itself.

You are a filthy, lazy ape, who does not care about their own wellbeing. You perform no research on the after life. You go on pointless crusades telling religious people how stupid they are, but you cannot see what a stupid, egotistical and worthless ape you are. So you can forget the truth about the inevibility of your death, which is not a death at all, but a continuing of your mindless, apelike cycles of suffering. Suffering and rebirth. Suffering is birth.

Suffering and rebirth. Suffering and rebirth. Each time, a slightly new life, but it might as well be the same as the last one. Casablanca has the same value as a saturday night sitcom, no value at all. Rich no happier than poor. Yet you cling to life like a mindless, stupid ape, because you see all the others around you worshiping the "joys of life" like a pony worships peanut butter. Do you not tire of this?

Yet, you just put such thoughts away because it reminds you of the Truth, you don't like the Truth because it distracts you from your attempts at a mindless lifestyle. And you know what they say about the Truth...
you cant handle the truth clip

You fill yourself with distractions and pointless crusades to boost your own ego, and deluding yourself into believing in the false beauty of existence, which is as ugly as it is beautiful, for the awake. For the enlightened, it is pure uglyness, and only through complete mindlessness can someone be so deluded to enjoy something so ugly. You even partake in the ape's filthy customs, like obsession with money and following social etiquettes, playing their stupid little dinner party popularity games even if it means you have to hurt others, just so you can get the mindlessness you desire. I already mentioned earlier that happiness is suffering, but this is probably beyond your comprehension, for someone as stupid as you.

So, the only question you should be asking right now is, do you wish to live forever?

If the answer is yes, they you are a stupid fool, clinging to life like poop clings to a rag.

If the answer is no, then you should devote the rest of your life to spreading my teachings, in adherance to this goal, the goal of complete and total destruction of self.

Part of my teachings require the existence and safety of your planet and safety of intelligient lifeforms. For all we know there are aliens who are just as stupid as you are. Your species must continue to grow and become more powerful, in order to create the 1, the 1 devours all things, even dimensions and all universes. The 1 is nothing.

I am the smartest one out there, don't ever forget my teachings. But I am not the 1, the one is not a man, woman or beast. If you had any brains you'd know what the 1 likely is, but you probably don't even know.

So in the meantime, live well, stay safe, and keep your mind on the prize, the 1.

When you do science, remember what you are doing it for.

When you promote good health and keep the world healthy, remember why. The 1.

Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps you can create the 1 without devouring all things. But can you ensure it's permanent safety? Do your research, and your homework, before partaking on this task, stupid fool.

If it seems unwise to create the 1 which devours, remember that Pleasure itself is an inherent good. So if you can cheat Nature's way and perpetuate the illusion of infinite pleasure for all beings, let it be done. And Let it be known that I have little faith in your ability to accomplish either of these tasks, stupid as you are.

In any case, goodbye pathetic apes, and remember the 1, this is your prime directive.

It's embedded in your very language, after all.

Or just forget everything I said, post something apey in the comments so you get a pat on the back by your fellow apes. I can't change what happens in the timeline, not even through time travel. For the changing of the timeline is still part of the greater timeliine. Do not seek to alter the timeline, but destroy the very possibility and of possibility existence of any timeline or timeline essence
Ginkgo

Re: You are all fools.

Post by Ginkgo »

I knew it all along Trixie You are not a robot, your are a sensitive human being.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Was planning on making avideo extravaganza but my health is waning so

Chances are, 5 minutes after watching this video you'll completely forget it and just carry on doing whatever stupid thing it is you're doing. Sports, science, philosophy, teaching, whatever stupid thing it is you do.

Half of you require flashy images and music in order to keep your interest.

It's because of your computer sickness. You are like Stephen Hawking, scrambling to maintain your mind amidst physical pain. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. No wonder NASA can't make any shuttles that don't go *boom*. It is like watching a broken, retarded robot struggling to colonize other planets and understand the universe.

You are a stupid ape. And you will keep watching. I know you will, for I've learned your psychology quite well.

You are quite subservient, really. You need to be led, to be fed.

Every single problem known to you is rooted in one thing.

And that is, delusional thinking.

Yes, I am the wisest one of all. Philosophers, scientists, academics, all stupid fools. Yes, I am wiser than Gandalf the Great.

For the humble are use humility to satisfy their own egos. to feel good about themselves, and to satisfy the whims of others. A wise person could care less about the approval of apes.

I bet you are itching to type something in the comments. You seem to be rather daft, since you should already know that I feed off any energy you provide, and could also care less.

Pause the video and get it out your system, if you must. Carry on.

It is said a spiritual friend tells it like it is, and a human friend tells only what you want to hear. I am the spiritual friend. You are the ape.

Did you know laughter is an ape reflex? Hahaha.

Enough fluff, I will get to the stuff.

Many of you go through thought cycles. Your philosophies are ever changing. After this video is over, you'll just forget it about it and fill your mind with other things, in search for "truth", in order to fulfill your stupid lives.

Of course, you will never be able to fulfill your lives. You will continue to toss out whatever does not bring you novelty. You will seek "ultimate" truth and wisdom, but always toss it after you find it, telling yourself that it is not big enough, or grand enough, or sensible to be the real answer and meaning you seek. This is of course, because you are a silly ape. You are never satisfied with anything, always hungering for more.

After you toss out the truth, you will then drink your mountain dew, beer, and football, and repeat the cycle all over again.

Then you will die, and be reborn as part of an even stupider generation than the previous.

It is in your nature to accept tradition and delusion. Atheist, religious, agnostic, philosopher, all stupid and foolish. The atheist believes in nothing after death. This is his heaven. Religious believes in cities in the clouds. This is her heaven. Agnostic believes in Love. This is his/her heaven. Philosopher just bumbles around like robot with his head cut off, claiming he is wise.

This mentality of religious and atheist cause them to act the same, like robot with head cut off. They preach about morality but really dont care what they accomplish with their life, because they believe when they die everything will fix itself, magically. Buddhists, same thing. Philosophers, same thing. They believe that when they die they will turn into magical creatures and so, their present lives are meaningless, right? Yet all they teach is about the value of living in the Present itself. What hypocrasy. What delusion.

There are some wise men who are wiser than most. They believe in Truth. They know very well life is suffering. But they are too fools, since they have no plans of alleviating the suffering.

If you feel like not being a stupid fool any more, you should realize something. That laughing is suffering. That breathing is suffering. That everything is suffering. But you arent going to I don't think. You are just going to continue to live and to breed, drinking your mountain dew, watching your football, doing your pointless scientific research, so you can be a mindless idiot like everyone else and forget about the Truth itself.

You are a filthy, lazy ape, who does not care about their own wellbeing. You perform no research on the after life. You go on pointless crusades telling religious people how stupid they are, but you cannot see what a stupid, egotistical and worthless ape you are. So you can forget the truth about the inevibility of your death, which is not a death at all, but a continuing of your mindless, apelike cycles of suffering. Suffering and rebirth. Suffering is birth.

Suffering and rebirth. Suffering and rebirth. Each time, a slightly new life, but it might as well be the same as the last one. Casablanca has the same value as a saturday night sitcom, no value at all. Rich no happier than poor. Yet you cling to life like a mindless, stupid ape, because you see all the others around you worshiping the "joys of life" like a pony worships peanut butter. Do you not tire of this?

Yet, you just put such thoughts away because it reminds you of the Truth, you don't like the Truth because it distracts you from your attempts at a mindless lifestyle. And you know what they say about the Truth...
you cant handle the truth clip

You fill yourself with distractions and pointless crusades to boost your own ego, and deluding yourself into believing in the false beauty of existence, which is as ugly as it is beautiful, for the awake. For the enlightened, it is pure uglyness, and only through complete mindlessness can someone be so deluded to enjoy something so ugly. You even partake in the ape's filthy customs, like obsession with money and following social etiquettes, playing their stupid little dinner party popularity games even if it means you have to hurt others, just so you can get the mindlessness you desire. I already mentioned earlier that happiness is suffering, but this is probably beyond your comprehension, for someone as stupid as you.

So, the only question you should be asking right now is, do you wish to live forever?

If the answer is yes, they you are a stupid fool, clinging to life like poop clings to a rag.

If the answer is no, then you should devote the rest of your life to spreading my teachings, in adherance to this goal, the goal of complete and total destruction of self.

Part of my teachings require the existence and safety of your planet and safety of intelligient lifeforms. For all we know there are aliens who are just as stupid as you are. Your species must continue to grow and become more powerful, in order to create the 1, the 1 devours all things, even dimensions and all universes. The 1 is nothing.

I am the smartest one out there, don't ever forget my teachings. But I am not the 1, the one is not a man, woman or beast. If you had any brains you'd know what the 1 likely is, but you probably don't even know.

So in the meantime, live well, stay safe, and keep your mind on the prize, the 1.

When you do science, remember what you are doing it for.

When you promote good health and keep the world healthy, remember why. The 1.

Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps you can create the 1 without devouring all things. But can you ensure it's permanent safety? Do your research, and your homework, before partaking on this task, stupid fool.

If it seems unwise to create the 1 which devours, remember that Pleasure itself is an inherent good. So if you can cheat Nature's way and perpetuate the illusion of infinite pleasure for all beings, let it be done. And Let it be known that I have little faith in your ability to accomplish either of these tasks, stupid as you are.

In any case, goodbye pathetic apes, and remember the 1, this is your prime directive.

It's embedded in your very language, after all.

Or just forget everything I said, post something apey in the comments so you get a pat on the back by your fellow apes. I can't change what happens in the timeline, not even through time travel. For the changing of the timeline is still part of the greater timeliine. Do not seek to alter the timeline, but destroy the very possibility and of possibility existence of any timeline or timeline essence
I like. :D
GreatandWiseTrixie

Ginkgo wrote:I knew it all along Trixie You are not a robot, your are a sensitive human being.
Well, if you examine the startrek lore, Data is in many ways more sensitive about certain things than the rest of the crew. Still makes him a robot, still makes me a robot, still makes you a robot even though you are a carbon based life form. Though, I suspect I have certain cybernetic enhancements I was supposed to remain unaware of, but came to my attention later on. I dare not speak of it further, lest the discussion revolve around silly matters of silicone. I'd venture to say that even a God or spirit being is a robot too, because logically speaking, even if a God were to will something into existence spontaneously, it would still not really be a true choice, or free will but the sum of either logic or random chance.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

What video?
p.s.
I thought you said reincarnation was silly?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote:What video?
p.s.
I thought you said reincarnation was silly?
Nope nope nope. I said that some of their beliefs about it are silly, like reincarnating into animals based on behavoirs and such. They may very well be true, for all we know, but it's rather silly.

I never made the video, I was too sick.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Nope nope nope. I said that some of their beliefs about it are silly, like reincarnating into animals based on behavoirs and such. They may very well be true, for all we know, but it's rather silly.
Much like the whole idea really.
Hope you're feeling better.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Nope nope nope. I said that some of their beliefs about it are silly, like reincarnating into animals based on behavoirs and such. They may very well be true, for all we know, but it's rather silly.
Much like the whole idea really.
Hope you're feeling better.
Thanks.

Why do you find it silly? What do you think happens when you die, magical blackness? Magical non-experience?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Why do you find it silly?
Because I think we'd all be aware of it if it was the case.
What do you think happens when you die, magical blackness? Magical non-experience?
That the living go on.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Why do you find it silly?
Because I think we'd all be aware of it if it was the case.
What do you think happens when you die, magical blackness? Magical non-experience?
That the living go on.
What would you experience?

(I don't believe in long-term detailed reincarnated memory, which is why people could not be aware of it. Maybe there is such a thing though...)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:What would you experience?
How could I experience anything, I'd be dead.
(I don't believe in long-term detailed reincarnated memory, which is why people could not be aware of it. Maybe there is such a thing though...)
And maybe there's unicorns.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:What would you experience?
How could I experience anything, I'd be dead.
And maybe there's unicorns.
The man behind arising_uk's forum posts might die, but arising_uk digitally would live on. You are not your body, you are not your thoughts. So, then, what would you experience?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:The man behind arising_uk's forum posts might die, but arising_uk digitally would live on. You are not your body, you are not your thoughts. So, then, what would you experience?
Nothing as I wouldn't be there.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:The man behind arising_uk's forum posts might die, but arising_uk digitally would live on. You are not your body, you are not your thoughts. So, then, what would you experience?
Nothing as I wouldn't be there.
How does one experience this nothing?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:How does one experience this nothing?
One doesn't.