if your not in the kingdom your boring

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

if your not in the kingdom your boring

Post by jackles »

yes if your not in the kingdom of heaven you will be boring to the majority of beings on the planet.is that true?
mickthinks

Re: if your not in the kingdom your boring

Post by mickthinks »

No, I believe that's false.
jackles

Post by jackles »

o .why
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

I've offered my opinion in answer to your question. If you reject it, then it is for you to say why.
jackles

Post by jackles »

if you are a local minded observer.your particular localness will have no relevents to the majority who have not your local interest at heart.if you love the whole world as one in the same you are in the kingdom.
Last edited by jackles on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Sorry, jackles, but I have no idea what you are trying to say now.
jackles

Post by jackles »

shall we say that politics in china may be boring to some one in canada.so local views are boring outside of that local box.how ever the christian view is relevent in all locations.the parable of the good samariton is relevent in all locations so should not be boring to the majority.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

That seems to be an argument that Christianity should be interesting to everyone on Earth. It doesn't speak to the question in the OP; whether non-Christians will be boring to most people on Earth.

[edit: missing "be" inserted]
Last edited by mickthinks on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jackles

Post by jackles »

scientific facts could be on a par.because they are in effect universal.but chrstianity is nonlocal to the universe.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

Hmmm then most people on Earth are boring, I am fairly sure the Muslims, the Jews the Hindus the Siekhs, The Buddhists, The Krishnas, The Taoists, the Confuscionists, The Greek Orthodox, The The Massia, the South American Indians, the Druids, the deists, the animists and all the other agnostics and or atheists can live with it though. :P

"Go to heaven for the weather, to hell for the company."

Mark Twain. ;)
jackles

Post by jackles »

yeah but its the things in all them religions that relate that are interesting.the things that dont relate are boring.the majority like things that relate in a nonlocal way.because those things arnt boring.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

jackles wrote:yeah but its the things in all them religions that relate that are interesting.the things that dont relate are boring.the majority like things that relate in a nonlocal way.because those things arnt boring.
This makes no sense J, no sense at all? Could you digress..?
jackles

Post by jackles »

.christianity and most of the religions you have mentioned says its wrong to be tight with money.the majority would execept this .being tight with money is boring and personal.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

The love of money is the root of all evil. Well you might of said that in the first place J. I of course agree that people who love money and to all but selfish ends are seldom good people. That includes me who is quite wealthy, but I don't like my bank balance I don't like how much money I have per se, and I don't seek money as something I need. But who cares J, religion says a lot of stuff, some is true some is ambivalent and some is worthless. We should I think not dismiss any human thought on the basis of what one religion says. Boring though, you can't call all other faiths on Earth boring because they don't believe what you do. That's not fair, they often agree with you, they often say the same, you can't chastise all people on Earth because they were born somewhere else, do not believe what you do by a quirk of fate and do not care about your European/ME mind games.
jackles

Post by jackles »

it means that if you are not tight with money to that extent you are in the kingdom.wether you believe in god which is the kingdom or not.