coincidents in past present and future

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

coincidents in past present and future

Post by jackles »

past preent and future are terms relating to naturaly constructed things .naturaly constructed things have a size and so have a passed present and a future .consciousness if a construct would have a passed present and future .but if consciousness were sourced by the brain that consciousness would be tenseless consciousness.so the future of the construct would already exist in eventless consciousness . is this why coincidents in the event occures.?the future of consciousness in the event is consciousness.so the begining and end or alfa and omega is consciousness.is this why empathy is ok and simpathy is a no no.
Arising_uk

Re: coincidents in past present and future

Post by Arising_uk »

Its no bloody "coincidence" that I have no "sympathy" with those who don't use spell-checkers in this day and age.
jackles

Post by jackles »

steady on there arising.who rattled your cage.ha ha
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

You, you lazy sod. Use a spell-checker before you post, it hurts my eyes. Show some "present", "naturally occurring", empathy and whilst you're there try using some capitals after your full-stops.
jackles

Post by jackles »

what i was saying here maybe under the influence a bit is that consciousness in my opinion is tensless.the brain has a passed present and future but the consciousness its linked to is tensless.consiousness is a platform a stage where the clock of time is played out and expressed in terms of energy changing state.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

No argument that we make time but its out of the changes we perceive, no need for all the physics mumbo-jumbo.

Are you saying you are still the same consciousness you were when you were a child?
jackles

Post by jackles »

yes i hope so.i mean thats me .its always goin to be me.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

jackles wrote:yes i hope so.i mean thats me .its always goin to be me.
If this is the case then you've not been paying attention to yourself. By the time you finish this sentence you'll not be the same person who started reading it. Identity is true but it depends upon being a body with memory, "me", I think, depends upon being a body with language amongst like others.
jackles

Post by jackles »

to me arising all human thought plays on a central root.the root remains the same from when we are born.all experience just relates to that root of nature.if we take an audiance watching a play for instance this exact same root thats present in all members of the audiance is what follows the play.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

jackles wrote:to me arising all human thought plays on a central root.the root remains the same from when we are born.all experience just relates to that root of nature.if we take an audiance watching a play for instance this exact same root thats present in all members of the audiance is what follows the play.
And this 'root' is that of being a body with senses in an external world, specifically being these bodies with senses in an external world, as I see no other animals other than us at my local theatre.
jackles

Post by jackles »

this root of nature which is the self in human terms is the same self that created the external universe from its self billions of years ago in terms of time.but time doesnt exist for the root so its as if it the consciouse root is actualiseing the event for the individual.so we each are at one in the same time the same timeless root.
hammock

Post by hammock »

jackles wrote:past preent and future are terms relating to naturaly constructed things .naturaly constructed things have a size and so have a passed present and a future .consciousness if a construct would have a passed present and future .but if consciousness were sourced by the brain that consciousness would be tenseless consciousness.so the future of the construct would already exist in eventless consciousness . is this why coincidents in the event occures.?the future of consciousness in the event is consciousness.so the begining and end or alfa and omega is consciousness.is this why empathy is ok and simpathy is a no no.

Sorry, but I can't even derive a wrong interpretation of what that "paragraph" is supposed to "mean".
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

hammock wrote:
jackles wrote:past preent and future are terms relating to naturaly constructed things .naturaly constructed things have a size and so have a passed present and a future .consciousness if a construct would have a passed present and future .but if consciousness were sourced by the brain that consciousness would be tenseless consciousness.so the future of the construct would already exist in eventless consciousness . is this why coincidents in the event occures.?the future of consciousness in the event is consciousness.so the begining and end or alfa and omega is consciousness.is this why empathy is ok and simpathy is a no no.

Sorry, but I can't even derive a wrong interpretation of what that "paragraph" is supposed to "mean".
I don't think even jackles could tbh. ;)
jackles

Post by jackles »

er well erm .ill get back to ya on this one.ha