Bill Wiltrack

Re: ~ Everything and Nothing ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Is what? -

It just exists.

The moment is complete in itself.

It is the feeling of, It just is.

It doesn't lead anywhere.

Matter of fact that is part of the characteristics.

It cannot be explained. Must be lived. It is not linear.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:...
It cannot be explained. Must be lived. It is not linear. [/size]
:roll: Then why do you keep insisting on talking about it!?

Why not do something useful and provide ways for others to obtain whatever 'it' is. Bloody gnus! Useless waste of philosophical space.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

Probably just me but that image was one of the sexiest I have ever seen. Certainly going to store it in my spank bank/hope some seuxal partner will do it in future/etc, probably thinking what I mean at this moment, probably not sure why that is so sexy well it will come, and that pun is intended. :P

Bill talks a lot of shit, and a hell of a lot at that, but if he keeps posting spank bank/future relationship material I say all power to his arm, and mine obviously, my wrist is going to get quite supple. :) :P

http://filmjunk.com/images/weblog/2011/ ... popeye.jpg

I can certainly see why Olive Oyl does not look sad.

In all seriousness I don't think Bill suffers from severe NPD, minor NPD perhaps. He does seem to know when to stop, which is unusual in people with the condition, he isn't trolling just posting his opinions and self obsessed memes, which in itself is not indicative of NPD. That said I am pretty sure he is narcissistic, but then don't we all love ourselves a little. No, well that's your problem then*. ;)

*seriously if you want to stay alive you have to like yourself at least a little. ;)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Blaggard wrote:...
In all seriousness I don't think Bill suffers from severe NPD, minor NPD perhaps. He does seem to know when to stop, which is unusual in people with the condition ...[/size]
When I mentioned this it was in reference to his real life and there he shows no signs of knowing when to stop, hence the overdosing on herbals whilst exercising to exhaustion and three heart-attacks but still eating burgers, chicken and cheese at the same sitting. Here he's just another gnu.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

Ok well humble pie must now be eaten, he really is what you said. Fair enough. That is sad though. :(

Bill... wake up! I guess..?

What's a gnu by the way?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Ever since I began posting here at the PhilosophyNow Forums my seemingly unrelated threads have all converged and lead to where I'm at now. Here.

Philosophy, real philosophy is not a spectator sport. Philosophy must be lived. It happens within the moment.

It is a life within and beyond this life.

Yesterday I pushed myself, physically, farther than I ever have in my entire life.

I'm chasing the dragon.

And I'm addicted to this search.

I show no signs of knowing when to stop, hence the overdosing on herbals whilst exercising to exhaustion and three heart-attacks but still eating burgers, chicken and cheese at the same sitting.

People have died for their faith.

People have died searching for their faith.

As neophyte philosophers we must read.

If you are lucky your intuition will take you far, deep into the seas of life and understanding. Deep into the unfathomable sea of wisdom.

Far beyond our relationship to the written word.

There is a gap. There is a gap between everything and nothing.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Bill wrote:~ Everything and Nothing ~
A great Philosopher once wrote...Naughty Noughty very Noughty

....oh what a carrion.

WIKI! <-- the song pre-existed such a thing.

Damn those SHAMEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

attofishpi wrote:
Bill wrote:~ Everything and Nothing ~
A great Philosopher once wrote...Naughty Noughty very Noughty

....oh what a carrion.

WIKI! <-- the song pre-existed such a thing.

Damn those SHAMEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk
You really cannot be quoting the Shamen, Ez are good, by which I mean he's Ebeneezer Goode.

Ha, ha, ha, ha ha haha, got any peanuts? Salted. Funny stuff if a little unrelated and mental. :)

That said hallowed be Shamen, they did at least get banned on Radio 1, a feat that always drives your song to the top of the charts. :)

By the way I have to say drugs are bad mmmkay, their like really bad, you shouldn't do drugs, they're bad mmmkay, drugs are bad. ;)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Blaggard wrote:You really cannot be quoting the Shamen, Ez are good, by which I mean he's Ebeneezer Goode.

Ha, ha, ha, ha ha haha, got any peanuts? Salted. Funny stuff if a little unrelated and mental. :)

That said hallowed be Shamen, they did at least get banned on Radio 1, a feat that always drives your song to the top of the charts. :)

By the way I have to say drugs are bad mmmkay, their like really bad, you shouldn't do drugs, they're bad mmmkay, drugs are bad. ;)
Lol
Got any salmon¿ Sorted¡

Its totally mental and totally related!

Mmm..mkay :)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

What's a gnu by the way?
Gnu(noun) - a budding guru, now-a-days most usually found upon the Interweeb seeking acolytes. Can be identified by their utterance of meaningless or contradictory aphorisms and vague and meaningless nonsense about a hidden 'Truth' or 'Reality' always just out of reach. Common traits, an inability to answer sentences with question marks, acute selective reading ability, massive belief confirmation bias, ad-hominen psycho-babble and a complete inability to walk their talk or even talk their walk. Be wary of such beasts. Preventative vaccination advised, i.e. a study of Philosophy, in particular a dose of critical philosophy and Logic as practiced in Philosophy now-a-days
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

Arising_uk wrote:
What's a gnu by the way?
Gnu(noun) - a budding guru, now-a-days most usually found upon the Interweeb seeking acolytes. Can be identified by their utterance of meaningless or contradictory aphorisms and vague and meaningless nonsense about a hidden 'Truth' or 'Reality' always just out of reach. Common traits, an inability to answer sentences with question marks, acute selective reading ability, massive belief confirmation bias, ad-hominen psycho-babble and a complete inability to walk their talk or even talk their walk. Be wary of such beasts. Preventative vaccination advised, i.e. a study of Philosophy, in particular a dose of critical philosophy and Logic as practiced in Philosophy now-a-days
Ah got it thanks for the explanation. :)
Dimebag

Post by Dimebag »

Well it sounds to ME, like Bill might be going through some kind of existential crisis. He has lost himself in his search for meaning. He is searching for something, which he doesn't even seem to know. We all have this behaviour, especially in times of great loss. Bill, you must have lost something very important to you, but I am (fairly) confident the road you are travelling doesn't lead to some profound knowledge. In the end, it's not ourselves we are looking for, but rather someone who can understand us.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dimebag

If you look at his other posts and threads, you'll see oddities ad libetum. So I wouldn't say it's just a crisis.