Mans Ultimate Purpose

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

reasonvemotion

Re: Mans Ultimate Purpose

Post by reasonvemotion »

Tesla:
I would like to propose that the first step is to empower government with government power
They have far too much of that already.

Long ( 1 hr plus) but informative, this may enlighten Tesla somewhat about GOVERNMENT.

http://chuckspinney.blogspot.ca/2013/03 ... ad-ii.html
Hjarloprillar

Post by Hjarloprillar »

Thats a really great link...

i dont usually follow what the liars say.. but thats just over the top amazing. a list of who to talk to.. orchestated 'free press'
He actually calls them out befor they ask.. his handlers must be squirming.. this is harold and kumar.
[ i dont have TV. i have 50 inch plasma screen but never connected it to Arial. Advertising makes my go ballistic.]
I am on mobile broadband so i only watched some.
But im very good at sifting truth and lies.

so im some ways im as dumb as a rock.
Im right up to date in big events [say 10 years. thats NOW to a historian]
what happened to republican guard in '91. Use of Weapons.
obliteration.
orchestrated.
The 1st Armored Division, commanded by Major General Ron Griffith, consisted of some 3,000 vehicles including 348 M1A1 Abrams tanks. The 1st Armored Division's Cavalry Squadron -- 1-1 Cavalry -- made contact with the Medina Division and informed the Division Commander of the location of the enemy forces. The brunt of the fighting at Medina Ridge was conducted by the 3rd Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division, which was the only brigade from the 3rd Infantry Division in the war. 3rd Bde, 3ID replaced 1st Armored Division's 1st Brigade for the duration of the war and was commanded by Colonel James Riley. 1st Armored Division's 2nd Brigade, also saw major action in this battle and was commanded by Colonel Montgomery Meigs (a descendant of General Montgomery C. Meigs of Civil War fame).

Medina Ridge was one of the few battles during Desert Storm in which American forces encountered significant Iraqi resistance and found it extremely difficult to advance. The Iraqi forces were well-deployed such that they could not be seen by American forces advancing until after they had cleared the top of the ridgeline. This defilade position gave the Iraqis protection from the powerful long-range direct fire of the M1 Abrams tanks and the M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicles. The American units found it necessary to engage an entrenched enemy at close range, which resulted in higher damage to the American armored units.

During the battle, the American forces suffered only one fatality (due to friendly fire), while destroying 186 Iraqi tanks (mostly inferior quality[citation needed]export model T-72Ms, Asad Babils and obsolete Type 69s) and 127 armored vehicles. Only four Abrams tanks were hit by direct fire and disabled; none were destroyed. Thirty-eight of the Iraqi tanks were eliminated by U.S. Army AH-64 Apaches and U.S. Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt IIs. 2nd Battalion, 1st Field Artillery conducted counterartillery fire missions and destroyed the Medina Field Artillery batteries in the process.
keep up the good work.

direct quote from wiki.. keep up the good work.
To airforce .. it was nightime.. no visual confims.

thats .. reality
Last edited by Hjarloprillar on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Hjarloprillar wrote:Foghorn. so you can pack 10 more million in to the withered husk of empire called UK.
Depends if they want to come?
The sun never set.
This was just a fact.
You once ruled the world... sad isn't it.
Which bit? That we once did or don't now? For myself sadness doesn't come into it as thats history for ya.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Tesla wrote:...

What connections do you have? I want the final response from the D.O.E. as to why they rejected the proposal for not 'matching their vision statement' before I send it out.
None but it sounds like you only have an idea so far. Given you are in some sort of education establishment why not ask your teachers(professors?) how to progress with your idea. As if its viable then there are umpteen organizations to approach if it produces cheap cleaner coal power generation, not least venture capitalists.

With respect to this D.O.E reply, sounds like you need someone to show you how to market to a customers vision statement, i.e. find out what that is and rewrite your proposal to sound like it fits it. Again, ask your teachers.
Hjarloprillar

Post by Hjarloprillar »

In australia.. most laud the brave men of galipoli.

But.. Historians here now beter..
That we were used like toilet paper in great plan to get the turks to look north and not south where they should have been looking.
1st sea lord Curchill knew all this and let it go.
The entire anzac Force dumped on a spit of land that thay could never leave.
Cannon fodder for the empire.

And dont try to sell the option they could attack Ankara or Istanbul what trash. The Dardanelles had throat of like a few 'militay' miles.
It would make ypres or verdun look like a walk in park to take that position.

England sacrificed The anzacs.
For a very small profit.

so much for the "commonwealth"
A generation of aussies slaughted for what. England.. you fools.

Its only the enemy who ironically comment.
Erwin Rommel. The desert fox. When asked who wee the best troops he ever faced said.. The australian colonials. They are superb.

he [also] had little respect for 'monty'. the Buffoon. Even Patton called he a joke.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

..................................................................................

Tesla

Post by Tesla »

Arising_uk wrote:
Tesla wrote:...

What connections do you have? I want the final response from the D.O.E. as to why they rejected the proposal for not 'matching their vision statement' before I send it out.
None but it sounds like you only have an idea so far. Given you are in some sort of education establishment why not ask your teachers(professors?) how to progress with your idea. As if its viable then there are umpteen organizations to approach if it produces cheap cleaner coal power generation, not least venture capitalists.

With respect to this D.O.E reply, sounds like you need someone to show you how to market to a customers vision statement, i.e. find out what that is and rewrite your proposal to sound like it fits it. Again, ask your teachers.
I have. at least one professor believes I'll eventually end up on the cover of time magazine. The vision can be a problem when billions are being spent of fracking. The fracking has already caused many earthquakes, and will cause more. But billions of dollars is more important. My idea would remove the necessity because there isn't any links to old carbon for it to work. Carbon pollution, methane, all these substances are buried in the earth, billions of years worth. We are throwing that into a sustained atmosphere and quickly throwing off the balance of ocean--land--atmosphere cycles. In short: we are not only hastening a hot planet, we are hastening a toxic one. That’s why I have searched so hard to find a solution. Electricity isn't a solution when 60% is from coal...old carbons. So this dynamic doesn't need coal, doesn't need oil.

Back to the vision issue: the EPA is funded through fines.
The main economy of the planet is through oil/coal/gas systems. When you kill both of those in favor of the new dynamic, the new dynamic does add many jobs, but not as many as will be lost. My guess is either a better alternative energy dynamic is on the table (unlikely) or the dynamic has a flaw I have not considered (unlikely) or it will not profit the D.O.E. to lose so much of its current economic power (most likely).

If the case is what I believe, I need a non-American investor or buyer. And my status does not make that easy to find, and if I do find it, it will not be without exposing the dynamics, and then possibly being left in the dirt. (I say possibly, because I can help through the design phase by giving guidance and troubleshooting, as well as improving efficiencies and researching issues.)
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Allow your dreams to die.

Let them die right here within this thread.

...No, better yet, kill them. Stop your dreams. ALL your dreams & fantasies. STOP ALL extra thought.

Allow peace to eventually overcome the rockiness of a troubled mind.

Feel the peace set-in here in the symbolic thread - Mans Ultimate Purpose.

..........................................................................................................
Mans Ultimate Purpose

When I comes down to it, when it's all said and done, mans ultimate purpose is to observe.

In the end we are a complex interchange of hydrogen. Nothing more.

There is an old saying; if you leave hydrogen alone long enough it will eventually develop language and then, eventually hydrogen will observe itself.

We watch, as hydrogen passes through us; hydrogen.

Tesla

Post by Tesla »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Allow your dreams to die.

Let them die right here within this thread.

...No, better yet, kill them. Stop your dreams. ALL your dreams & fantasies. STOP ALL extra thought.

Allow peace to eventually overcome the rockiness of a troubled mind.

Feel the peace set-in here in the symbolic thread - Mans Ultimate Purpose.

..........................................................................................................
Mans Ultimate Purpose

When I comes down to it, when it's all said and done, mans ultimate purpose is to observe.

In the end we are a complex interchange of hydrogen. Nothing more.

There is an old saying; if you leave hydrogen alone long enough it will eventually develop language and then, eventually hydrogen will observe itself.

We watch, as hydrogen passes through us; hydrogen.

hydrogen is not man, therefore man not limited to hydrogen. If the goal was only observe, we would not have the capacity to change what we do. mankind's purpose is a self-defining moment for us all, but that does not mean there isn't an end-game we are not aware of--it means we do not know.

you can sleep and let the bills fail, you can choose not to hunt, and you and your family starve--so to speak, or you can hunt and act with what wisdom you have: to prepare for storms you see coming, to move before you drown in a flood, or before a volcano erupts on your house.

Whatever may be the 'reason' for being: we still have choices in being. and that is what this is about. based on your decided purpose, what action will you take, and how will it effect others? Freedom is not so limited a word that it only expresses your choices, it also defines how others are allowed to effect your abilities to choose.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

....................................................................................................
GREAT response.

I know where you are coming from and I respect that.

I appreciate the respectful, intelligent & philosophical response.

I wish you well and I hope you are able to make your world in a way that is meaningful.

Thank you for adding so much to this thread.

Tesla

Post by Tesla »

reasonvemotion wrote:Tesla:
I would like to propose that the first step is to empower government with government power
They have far too much of that already.

Long ( 1 hr plus) but informative, this may enlighten Tesla somewhat about GOVERNMENT.

I apologize, I missed your post: these boards could be improved.

Anyone who has studied world wars knows that misinformation is a government path to further the agendas of the visions of leaders. It is a timeless tale. But never before have we been so empowered in the history of mankind as we are with the communication power of the internet.

And never before has economy been so protected by law to include so few as beneficiaries of the economic system.

The path to power is money, and with money you can choose your puppets to retain your vision, which may or may not be the government representatives: as it is the wealthy who direct what is funded--for their personal goals, even if those goals mean the end of a nation.

Power is supposed to be shared with the public, and the public empowered to be able to fight a corrupt government, which all fathers of the nation foresaw as an inevitable thing, requiring revolution; and so the second amendment of the nation. But what the fathers could not foresee was the destruction of the planet: almost total species annihilation.

It is not necessary to point out the corruption of power in the government--youth know about it. It is pertinent to understand that rulers are necessary. That democracy cannot work in a true form, and that leadership needs to be chosen by the level of wisdom and ability for leading, rather than aesthetic likeability and puppetry abilities that our under-informed and manipulated public will choose for lack of education.

to have just leadership: we need an educated public, we need 'rights' enforced as viscously as criminal offenses, and we need leaders that do not follow visions based on retaining the wealth of the wealthy. We need leaders to have the power to choose what is best for a nation.

To do that, politics and government need to be freed from reliance of the good of the people being tied to the good of the wealthy, and that means limiting wealth. And so the proposal for a ‘wealth cap’ to empower government leaders to have more options, than: "do as we say or your economy dies.”
Last edited by Tesla on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tesla

Post by Tesla »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

....................................................................................................
GREAT response.

I know where you are coming from and I respect that.

I appreciate the respectful, intelligent & philosophical response.

I wish you well and I hope you are able to make your world in a way that is meaningful.

Thank you for adding so much to this thread.

I love you bill, you are too cool, you add volumes with your honest and insightful--albeit short--responses. stick around, things are going to get a little interesting as we all try to discover a path to educating the 'intelligent fools'.
Hjarloprillar

Post by Hjarloprillar »

Tesla wrote:The vision can be a problem when billions are being spent of fracking. The fracking has already caused many earthquakes, and will cause more. But billions of dollars is more important.

Nikola.

Fracking is right out of 'galactica. i ask only so i know others see the use of word as a replacement.
This fracking sucks
is [this fucking sucks]
out the window goes G rating
A typical Galactic episode is a foul mouthed thing when transcribed.
surely humanity can do better than this pack of idjits looking for earth.
stargate atlantis is 10 tines of worth. it uplifts.
the funds inputted to new galactica series should have gone to remake of

TIME TUNNEL

doug and tony...typical yanks appear on golgotha. some jewish messiah is about to be crucified.
What would you do? 2 glocks V roman guard.easy but the consequences?

Please tellme if 'fracking' has other usage. i came to this forum to learm, not teach.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Hjarloprillar wrote:...
Please tellme if 'fracking' has other usage. i came to this forum to learm, not teach.
Gas fracking
Tesla

Post by Tesla »

Hjarloprillar wrote:
Tesla wrote:The vision can be a problem when billions are being spent of fracking. The fracking has already caused many earthquakes, and will cause more. But billions of dollars is more important.

Nikola.

Fracking is right out of 'galactica. i ask only so i know others see the use of word as a replacement.
This fracking sucks
is [this fucking sucks]
out the window goes G rating
A typical Galactic episode is a foul mouthed thing when transcribed.
surely humanity can do better than this pack of idjits looking for earth.
stargate atlantis is 10 tines of worth. it uplifts.
the funds inputted to new galactica series should have gone to remake of

TIME TUNNEL

doug and tony...typical yanks appear on golgotha. some jewish messiah is about to be crucified.
What would you do? 2 glocks V roman guard.easy but the consequences?

http://www.frackingoil.com/
FrackingOil.com - Fracking Oil Information

The Future of Drilling Oil is here

Fracking Oil is a process that results in the creation of fractures in Onshore Shale and Tight Rock formations from Fracking (Hydraulic Fracturing) Horizontal Drilling (Directional Drilling).

Fracking enables the recovery of Oil from rock formations deep below the earth's surface.
The technique of Fracking is used to increase or restore the rate at which Shale Oil or Light Tight Oil can be captured from a reservoir, including unconventional reservoirs such as shale rock or tight rock formations.

High-pressure Fracking is done from a wellbore drilled into reservoir rock formations to increase the rate and ultimate recovery of Shale Oil and Light Tight Oil.
Most times a Shale Oil formation only needs to be Fracked once, where as a Natural Gas formation usually needs to be Fracked multiple times.
Some different types of Oil that can be extracted by Fracking are: Shale Oil and Light Tight Oil. Shale Oil is recovered from Shale rock itself, while Light Tight Oil is recovered from denser Shale Tight Rock formations.

Fracking may be natural or man-made and are extended by internal fluid pressure which opens the fracture and causes it to extend through the rock.
Fracking fluid (Slurry) usually includes water, sand, ceramic and sometimes chemicals.

Natural hydraulic fractures include volcanic dikes, sills and fracturing by ice as in frost weathering.
Man-made fluid-driven fractures are formed at depth in a borehole and extend into targeted formations.
The fracture width is typically maintained after the injection by introducing a proppant into the injected fluid. Proppant is a material, such as grains of sand, ceramic, or other particulates, that prevent the fractures from closing when the injection is stopped.