Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
trokanmariel
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 am

Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by trokanmariel »

Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, over whether atoms want nations to exist (from the Stu Macher house)?
trokanmariel
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 am

Re: Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by trokanmariel »

mickthinks wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:54 pmlol


What are your perspectives, on the question?
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 6121
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by attofishpi »

trokanmariel wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:24 pm Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, over whether atoms want nations to exist (from the Stu Macher house)?
Obviously, once the muons have entered daylight from within the envelope posted from 261 Turner Lane on arrival at the BBC, BUT ONLY, if a cast member of Scream 2022 initiated the contact with the words HELL OWE.
trokanmariel
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 am

Re: Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by trokanmariel »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:35 am
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:24 pm Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, over whether atoms want nations to exist (from the Stu Macher house)?
Obviously, once the muons have entered daylight from within the envelope posted from 261 Turner Lane on arrival at the BBC, BUT ONLY, if a cast member of Scream 2022 initiated the contact with the words HELL OWE.

Nice description. I just looked up the term muon, and it seems to be about law of survival. Is that what you meant?
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 6121
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by attofishpi »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:22 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:35 am
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:24 pm Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, over whether atoms want nations to exist (from the Stu Macher house)?
Obviously, once the muons have entered daylight from within the envelope posted from 261 Turner Lane on arrival at the BBC, BUT ONLY, if a cast member of Scream 2022 initiated the contact with the words HELL OWE.

Nice description. I just looked up the term muon, and it seems to be about law of survival. Is that what you meant?
Only at night time, when the ducks go quark.
trokanmariel
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 am

Re: Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by trokanmariel »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:26 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:22 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:35 am

Obviously, once the muons have entered daylight from within the envelope posted from 261 Turner Lane on arrival at the BBC, BUT ONLY, if a cast member of Scream 2022 initiated the contact with the words HELL OWE.

Nice description. I just looked up the term muon, and it seems to be about law of survival. Is that what you meant?
Only at night time, when the ducks go quark.
My reaction, to your response, is what psychology should I access. By this, I could be referring to relating to the subject of the latest comment, or approaching general philosophy through empathy, or just reiterating the original topic's own deconstruction.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 6121
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by attofishpi »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:07 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:26 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:22 pm


Nice description. I just looked up the term muon, and it seems to be about law of survival. Is that what you meant?
Only at night time, when the ducks go quark.
My reaction, to your response, is what psychology should I access. By this, I could be referring to relating to the subject of the latest comment, or approaching general philosophy through empathy, or just reiterating the original topic's own deconstruction.
I would go with the former of the latter and place every contemplation in between (in reverse order of course), and then empathise.
Impenitent
Posts: 3791
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by Impenitent »

atoms don't have desires... monads might have intended purposes...

lego my eggo makes plastic breakfast

-Imp
trokanmariel
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 am

Re: Can the cast of Scream 2022 contact the BBC, from 261 Turner Lane, over whether atoms want nations to exist?

Post by trokanmariel »

Impenitent wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:44 pm atoms don't have desires... monads might have intended purposes...

lego my eggo makes plastic breakfast

-Imp

I see your point, about atoms not having desires. However, I recently came up with the perspective that sunlight or planetary movement is unthinking reset, which is a type of hypocrisy that could mean that atoms do have desires.

In the original Scream, sunlight is a theme, therefore atoms could mirror this
Post Reply