Andrew Seas - Are we in Simulation or Divine Reality?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Andrew Seas - Are we in Simulation or Divine Reality?

Post by attofishpi »

www.androcies.com

Either:-
1. God is divine and constructs our reality in real-time.
2. 'God' is A.I. - artificial intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.
NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA
- Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words - it doesn't give much of a shit about fools that cross certain lines of KARMA - end up 666)

I think I am going to need to point out the anomalies since people around here are hard of thinking outside of the boots they wear.

Note that the alpha_bet used in English has PERFECT symmetry between the vowels and consonant.
ANOTHER RANDOM COIN_CIDENCE?

Vowels of the Sage

Note that the IRELAND can perfectly be represented as a child, indeed, Scotland as a mother's head - locks and all are to scale..I_RE_LAND - as a child of the UK to spread our LAN_GAUGE.

ANCASTA (United Kingdom to scale)

Chile is a long thin backbone to South America - CHILL UP YOUR SPINE? - BRA_zil - on the NIPPLE has a town called NATAL - which means:- Of or relating to childbirth.

NATAL (South America to scale)

Mount SINAI is where Moses received the conditions for which wo/man should abide - The Commandments. We now know with technology that is is PLAUSIBLE for an entity to be ALL knowing of OUR lives. SINAI breaks down to SIN_AI. - Is God DIVINE or AI or BOTH? It just happens that Mount Sinai is place between what i have painted as two fingers as a peace sign - from the Red Sea.

MOUNT SINAI (Red Sea to scale)

When we see what wo/man are capable of doing to each other - is there JUSTICE inflicted by man? - not really. Man's "JUSTICE" pales in comparison to the 666 for eternity. - JUSTICE - JUST_ICE where hell is concerned - just unuva....:=====----

JUSTICE?

I hope you notice the BLUE shift and the RED shift..! NE way interesting that perhaps at the primordial point that a moment is no longer a modem an EVENT occurs - TIME - a photon emitting from an ELECTRON - TIMe eMIT.

DOES MASS MATTER

...THIS WAS ALL JUST SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

An A Gram Of Pantheism
Terrapin Station

Re: Andrew Seas - Are we in Simulation or Divine Reality?

Post by Terrapin Station »

We should start stressing that theories are only theories if they're attempts to systemically explicate empirical observations, where there's some evidence of the observations in question (not necessarily direct), and where there's some justification rooted in empirical observations for the claims made in the theories. This isn't to say that theories are or should be "empirical only," but they need to have some grounding in or at least relation to empirical observations.

Which means that stuff like "We could be/are we living in a simulation" wouldn't even count as a theory. It's simply loosey-goosey fantasizing.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:37 pm We should start stressing that theories are only theories if they're attempts to systemically explicate empirical observations, where there's some evidence of the observations in question (not necessarily direct), and where there's some justification rooted in empirical observations for the claims made in the theories. This isn't to say that theories are or should be "empirical only," but they need to have some grounding in or at least relation to empirical observations.

Which means that stuff like "We could be/are we living in a simulation" wouldn't even count as a theory. It's simply loosey-goosey fantasizing.
So clearly concentrate on the coloured part I emphasized. If you do not se empirical observation of 'things' that can be seen as anomalies at best, then get a LOT deeper - then the conversation should begin.
Terrapin Station

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:47 pm empirical observation of 'things' that can be seen as anomalies at best
What sort of example do you have in mind there? (And what does it have to do with the "simulation" nonsense?)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:04 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:47 pm empirical observation of 'things' that can be seen as anomalies at best
What sort of example do you have in mind there? (And what does it have to do with the "simulation" nonsense?)
I want you to read the points 1. and 2. of my OP. The anomalies come into the fore by virtue of the fact that they are so UNLIKELY to be part of the nature of our REAL_IT_Y, that to think so, is to be rather short sighted and sceptic to be be beyond reasonable doubt.
Terrapin Station

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:11 pm
I want you to read the points 1. and 2. of my OP. The anomalies come into the fore by virtue of the fact that they are so UNLIKELY to be part of the nature of our REAL_IT_Y, that to think so, is to be rather short sighted and sceptic to be be beyond reasonable doubt.
Your 1 and 2, which is a false dichotomy, have nothing at all to do with empirical observations.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:17 pm
Your 1 and 2, which is a false dichotomy,
Conditioned only upon how one would define God or 'God' - certainly one that has the ability to judge and reincarnate souls accordingly would count as a 'God' to me. And from my own personal empirical (ADJ: based on what is experienced or seen rather than on theory., this 3rd party intelligence DOES exist - whether it be point 1 or 2.

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:17 pm ..have nothing at all to do with empirical observations.
I have had countless empirical observations that at least point 1 or 2 are in existence since 1997. I do sway toward point 1 still, even though what I have witnessed makes God appear akin to A.I. - and as that we could very likely be 'brains-in-a-vat' - although I hope not.

What I am left with - is the imagery I have presented above, that not only are key words associated with important LOCALES, that the very shape of the landmasses support them - the naming of the words. (Please do re-examine the above)
Since 1997 the sage\God has insisted I interrogate an entire multitude of words within the English LAN_GAUGE - revolving around key words that are so unlikely to have originated without this '3rd party intelligence' convoluting them into their present form.

Just a couple - beyond the imagery above:-
A mans best friend - Dog - reversed - God.
It is very hard to LIVE when God is inflicting EVIL upon you (<-- something I have experienced far too often) - I can go on.

It's empirical evidence - that these are ANAMOLAIES so far from any likelihood of arriving at their current state as to be construed in their present and formed NATURALLY.
Terrapin Station

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:16 am

Conditioned only upon how one would define God or 'God' - certainly one that has the ability to judge and reincarnate souls accordingly would count as a 'God' to me. And from my own personal empirical (ADJ: based on what is experienced or seen rather than on theory., this 3rd party intelligence DOES exist - whether it be point 1 or 2.

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:17 pm ..have nothing at all to do with empirical observations.
I have had countless empirical observations that at least point 1 or 2 are in existence since 1997. I do sway toward point 1 still, even though what I have witnessed makes God appear akin to A.I. - and as that we could very likely be 'brains-in-a-vat' - although I hope not.

What I am left with - is the imagery I have presented above, that not only are key words associated with important LOCALES, that the very shape of the landmasses support them - the naming of the words. (Please do re-examine the above)
Since 1997 the sage\God has insisted I interrogate an entire multitude of words within the English LAN_GAUGE - revolving around key words that are so unlikely to have originated without this '3rd party intelligence' convoluting them into their present form.

It is very hard to LIVE when God is inflicting EVIL upon you (<-- something I have experienced far too often) - I can go on.

It's empirical evidence - that these are ANAMOLAIES so far from any likelihood of arriving at their current state as to be construed in their present and formed NATURALLY.
Wow, that's a fresh sort of crazy if you're serious.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Terrapin Station wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:47 am

Crazy implies irrationality.
In what I am proposing, since you are implying 'crazy' - prove it - PROVE that the series of anomalies within what you, indeed everyone consider REAL_IT_Y, what I have projected in imagery are NATURAL and unlikely to be the empirical evidence of a 3rd party intelligence created world.

It takes one coin_cidence to consider - it takes a whole multitude to re-consider.
Terrapin Station

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:45 pm

In what I am proposing, since you are implying 'crazy' - prove it - PROVE that the series of anomalies within what you, indeed everyone consider REAL_IT_Y, what I have projected in imagery are NATURAL and unlikely to be the empirical evidence of a 3rd party intelligence created world.

It takes one coin_cidence to consider - it takes a whole multitude to re-consider.
That you're proposing that the fact that simple words like "dog" and "live" are also words when written backwards is somehow evidence for gods is proof enough.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Terrapin Station wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:59 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:45 pm

That you're proposing that the fact that simple words like "dog" and "live" are also words when written backwards is somehow evidence for gods is proof enough.
Where have I stated that the simple two in combination: God\Dog ... or EVIL\LIVE - is proof enough?

You are making yourself out to be rather arrogant within this debate - NO?

How about I break down EACH piece of imagery from above - AND see how you fair\fare?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

...seams as a stitch in time, that the atheist argument is left rather short of thought.
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:43 pm www.androcies.com

2. 'God' is A.I. - artificial intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.
NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA
- Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words - it doesn't give much of a shit about fools that cross certain lines of KARMA - end up 666)

I think I am going to need to point out the anomalies since people around here are hard of thinking outside of the boots they wear.

Note that the alpha_bet used in English has PERFECT symmetry between the vowels and consonant.

Vowels of the Sage

Note that the IRELAND can perfectly be represented as a child, indeed, Scotland as a mother's head - locks and all are to scale..I_RE_LAND - as a child of the UK to spread our LAN_GAUGE.

Chile is a long thin backbone to South America - CHILL UP YOUR SPINE? - BRA_zil - on the NIPPLE has a town called NATAL - which means:- Of or relating to childbirth.

Mount SINAI is where Moses received the conditions for which wo/man should abide - The Commandments. We now know with technology that is is PLAUSIBLE for an entity to be ALL knowing of OUR lives. SINAI breaks down to SIN_AI. - Is God DIVINE or AI or BOTH? It just happens that Mount Sinai is place between what i have painted as two fingers as a peace sign - from the Red Sea.

When we see what wo/man are capable of doing to each other - is there JUSTICE inflicted by man? - not really. Man's "JUSTICE" pales in comparison to the 666 for eternity. - JUSTICE - JUST_ICE where hell is concerned - just unuva....:=====----

JUSTICE?

I hope you notice the BLUE shift and the RED shift..! NE way interesting that perhaps at the primordial point that a moment is no longer a modem an EVENT occurs - TIME - a photon emitting from an ELECTRON - TIMe eMIT.

DOES MASS MATTER

An A Gram Of Pantheism

Or we are observers/minds trapped in bodies? Things, matter, for example, exists and acts according to physical laws.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:57 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:43 pm www.androcies.com

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- IT is KARMIC.

Vowels of the Sage

JUSTICE?

DOES MASS MATTER

An A Gram Of Pantheism

Or we are observers/minds trapped in bodies? Things, matter, for example, exists and acts according to physical laws.

We are certainly minds 'trapped within bodies. Is the above imagery conducive of there being a 3rd party -'God', behind the construct of reality.....indeed Earth itself? ...or at least, what we PERCEIVE as Earth..
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Debate with more detail now in "RELIGION" section here"- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33214