The Importance of Love by Leyla Ergun

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

leylaergun

The Importance of Love by Leyla Ergun

Post by leylaergun »

The Importance of Love by Leyla Ergun.

Love is a strong feeling of affection for yourself and others, your environment and the world.

Love is a positive emotional state causing peace and happiness within a person’s heart and mind and promotes good health.

Actions driven by love are always good and true, that is why love is very important for everyone and everything.

Love can make us want to sing, dance, smile, and shed tears of joy, help others and so much more.

Love is a powerful and good emotion that everyone needs to feel. The love from one person can affect the lives of many others and can arouse the presence of love in others.

Love can be awakened and accessed through our senses such as: sight, touch, sound, or through a person’s presence, known as their aura.

Love lifts a person’s spirits and can change a person’s mood from sadness to happiness; it elevates people to carry on.

All human beings and animals have the capacity to love and feel love; we are all beings of love: to give and to receive love.

Love can be perfect or it can be ordinary, it is vast. When love is perfect, your heart and mind become one, and consumed with love.

When Love is perfect, it is the ultimate experience of Love, which is a state of purity within oneself, and is reflected in the purity of our body, heart, and mind. When all three are consumed with love, one’s definition of right and wrong becomes naturally heightened and defined, and this helps everyone to make the right choices and decisions throughout their lives.

It is the Love all people have inside, which helps bring people together, and is vital in forming long-term healthy relationships with people in society.

When we feel love, it inspires us to care; and that is the meaning and the experience of life.

Love is a feeling that needs to be protected in order to stay true, strong and well defined.

To protect its integrity: the purer the love, the superior the good knowledge born from it; giving greater benefits for all.

Love is an essential part of all of us to help live our lives well, as it regulates the emotional state of our body and keeps the body in balance.

Love is a crucial part of our existence; it is what all people want to feel on a subconscious level. When the subconscious merges with the conscious then the gift of love can be fully appreciated and understood.

It is not uncommon for love to sometimes get confused and mixed up with other feelings such as lust, which can make the experience of love an emotionally painful, regrettable and empty one in some cases, but purification is the cure for such instances, and will put a person back on the clear path to love.

For further reading, a good book that talks about love is The Reason by Leyla Ergun.

<a href="http://www.leylaergun.co.uk/" target="_blank">Love on leylaergun.co.uk</a>
http://www.leylaergun.co.uk/
Attachments
thereasonbook.jpg
thereasonbook.jpg (13.47 KiB) Viewed 4295 times
Lynn

Re: The Importance of Love by Leyla Ergun

Post by Lynn »

The notion of romanticising love concerns me, as it is often directed towards women as the ideal goal in life. Yes, love can be positive, happy and shiny - aspects that I 'love' - but there are the darker sides too.

I am not anti-love, very much the reverse, however I try to remain realistic.

I can feel exhilarated on a wintry day as on a sunny day. In the morning, I throw open my curtains to look upon the sky in wonder, be it sunny or grey, and survey the miracles of the garden with admiration. Today I feel overwhelming love for the pitter patter of tiny feet and for the man who I know will make a wonderful father. But I have also known the depths of despair that love can take you to and the hurtful actions taken in jealously and perceived self protection - hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :twisted: .

But perhaps I have misunderstood the theme of your book and it is of altruistic love, without motive or mixed up with other feelings, such as a parent's love for a child?
leylaergun wrote:It is not uncommon for love to sometimes get confused and mixed up with other feelings such as lust, which can make the experience of love an emotionally painful, regrettable and empty one in some cases, but purification is the cure for such instances, and will put a person back on the clear path to love.