Interactions and Interpretations by Apostolakos Constantinos

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

Interactions and Interpretations by Apostolakos Constantinos

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

............................Image

Allow me to introduce you to the second work in the Scribd trilogy by Apostolakos Constantinos, who I believe, is our own Satyr.

The piece is titled, Interactions and Interpretations and, as with all by Apostolakos Constantinos' manuscripts this one is easily approachable, a joy to read, broad, deep and wide in it's scope of philosophical thought.

I bring the idea of this work to you for upon another thread, a minor discussion of truth, is being bantered.

I think this quote by Apostolakos Constantinos will go a long way in introducing the thrust and stye of this tome;

This reversal also depends on an even more ingenious presupposition, which is mostly implied but rarely uttered openly outside religious doctrine and New Age spiritualism, and that is that all of this is an illusion: the idea that the senses really evolved to trick us, rather than aid us within a reality; that all of it is some kind of test and/or a stage one must earn an exit from, towards this more Idea(l), “better reality”,where all is calm, still, unchanging, one, and so more blissful.

This work of almost 170 pages covers a wide birth of philosophical thought and subjects.

Unlike Apostolakos', The Feminization of Mankind, Interactions and Interpretations has little quotes by other world leaders and established philosophers.. This work is pure Apostolakos.

Someone mentioned purchasing Apostolakos' works.

Yes this is a marketable work.

This is the rub.

Scribd, like many other document sharing sites along with forums, blogs, and individual web sites create a strange new world that we are all entering together.

This world makes accessible the most important work mankind has to offer to the most benign.

All free.

It is for another thread, the philosophical and economic importance of this access, and it's multitude of effects for both author and viewer.

Enjoy this fast moving work and please reveal what you think is the most important subjects of this manuscript.

The rarity of a genius is not only a product of genetics, but it is also a result of finding fertile ground to sprout deep roots in, downwards towards the abyss, and challenging circumstances to be pushed to grow upwards towards the heavens.

In the higher stages of self-consciousness one finds identification in the other, by finding a shared void – we relate with the other on the grounds that we similarly share the same lack…the same need. The more sophisticated this self-awareness is the more precise this identification is.

In multiplicity the possibility of perfection is preserved, whereas in monism it is presumed.

Much of what I consider true is considered counter-intuitive, and that I dare to claim it as my own is considered arrogant, yet it starts from a deep sense of humility, as it proposes a perspective where human awareness is not taken to be totally adequate and it starts from a premise where reality remains forever mystifying…as it should be.

~~~ Apostolakos Constantinos ~~~

In direct reference to this forum I may add some words of Apostolakos' immediately following his title, May my sourness turn into a sweet aftertaste.

Interactions and Interpretations, enjoy and post any questions or reactions and perhaps Apostolakos will respond.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34113126/Inte ... pretations

.....................................Image

Arising_uk

Re: Interactions and Interpretations by Apostolakos Constant

Post by Arising_uk »

Will you be donating any money to him Bill?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I thought I would donate some exposure space in a positive light.

I'm not sure that Apostolakos Constantinos is looking for financial reward.

Otherwise he would not have posted his trilogy onto a site such as Scribd.

I think what Apostolakos is looking for is some sincere feedback and discussion about his philosophical concepts.

This is still a philosophical forum is it not?

You have mentioned money more than once in relation to Apostolakos' writings.

As I thought I addressed this issue above. Apart from Apostolakos NO author is able to make money with the sale of books nowadays. OK, I know you are going to tell me different and you will give examples. Yes, I KNOW that there are authors making lots of money with the sale of their writhings.

HOWEVER, if you are not an established writer or a already well-known celebrity IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A PUBLISHER.

Traditional publishers are either adapting to the internet in various ways or they are rapidly going out of business.

I'm actually taken back by your initial response.

No mention of the content of Interactions and Interpretations.

It's odd.

Not a question about the material or a comment.

.........................Image

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:I thought I would donate some exposure space in a positive light.

I'm not sure that Apostolakos Constantinos is looking for financial reward.
LMAO.
Otherwise he would not have posted his trilogy onto a site such as Scribd.
LMFAO.
I think what Apostolakos is looking for is some sincere feedback and discussion about his philosophical concepts.
LMFAO and ROFLOL.
This is still a philosophical forum is it not?
It is. Try reading his very old posts where he first posted his thoughts to see his response to feedback and discussion.
You have mentioned money more than once in relation to Apostolakos' writings.

As I thought I addressed this issue above. Apart from Apostolakos NO author is able to make money with the sale of books nowadays. OK, I know you are going to tell me different and you will give examples. Yes, I KNOW that there are authors making lots of money with the sale of their writhings.

HOWEVER, if you are not an established writer or a already well-known celebrity IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A PUBLISHER.
So JK Rowling was already a published author? Why doesn't he use the POD model as our Richard Baron does? Tbieter seemed happy to pay to read his thoughts.
Traditional publishers are either adapting to the internet in various ways or they are rapidly going out of business.

I'm actually taken back by your initial response.

No mention of the content of Interactions and Interpretations.

It's odd.

Not a question about the material or a comment.
One gets tired of the "****", "faggot", "n*****", "little women", "douche-bag", "retard", etc, replies after a while.

Try actually reading his old posts in this forum for an example of his response to those who question him about his metaphysic.

Its why him and his ilk have moved their works from their blogs to Scribd. As like a book it cannot be questioned but they can still get their bilious metaphysical propaganda out there to the credulous.

Try reading the actual philosophers he got his works from, after all this is a philosophy forum. I find it odd that people who join such a named place don't appear to bother?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Great post.

A rant is like a piece of art.

Never interrupt a rant.

Your rant stands as a thing of beauty.

Well done.

...............................Image

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

You think that a rant and the goaturders not!? :lol:

Try actually reading his words when he has to interact Bill.

Try actually reading the philosophers he draws his thoughts from.

But I'm not surprised he appeals to you Bill and he certainly has a erudite way with his 'herd'.

Have you ever thought that your 'The Truth', 'The Real' and 'The Way' is everything he despises with his words?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I pray that it is.

No two of us are alike in thought, word, or deed.

I am positive that Apostolakos Constantinos and I are different on many fronts.

I respect that.

I am impressed with his structure of his compositions.

His work is a delight to view because of their resemblance to traditional books.

I respect him for structuring his thoughts in a traditional book format.

In days gone by these works would have been picked up by an editor and published in book format.

Quite frankly, I see you and others attacking him for initially no apparent reason.

He has artfully mocked you by using your own words against you and knowing you would scare-quote him he used demeaning names towards you so that you would have to repeat those names in your scare-quote. In effect, he made you mock yourselves up front. Genius.

I think your fencing there showed an extremely small side of yourself.

You have over 5,000 posts here and, philosophically, I don't care how many books of philosophy you have read, they did not serve you.

You have been working to clean -up the mess ever since.

As they say, It's like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube.

Good luck to you and I thank you for posting here on this thread.

Last edited by Bill Wiltrack on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:I pray that it is. No two of us are alike in thought, word, or deed. I am positive that Apostolakos Constantinos and i are different on many fronts. ...
Thats an understatement. I'd guess he'd be ashamed to have your thoughts in his 'herd' or more likely piss himself laughing that you are.
I respect that. ...
Shame it'll not be reciprocal.
I am impressed with his structure of his compositions. His work is a delight to view because of their resemblance to a traditional books. ...
!!? How would you know given what you've said.
I respect him for structuring his thoughts in a traditional book format.

In days gone by these works would have been picked up by an editor and published in book format. ...
In your dreams. In the old days he, or a patron, would have paid a printer and binder to produce his works. In other words he would have had to put his money where his mouth is. Its what many of the greats in philosophy did.

Also, its in essay(barely) format, not 'book' format, whatever that is. My guess is you just mean, a lot of words strung together in sentences and paragraphs with no piccys.
Quite frankly, I see you and others attacking him for initially no apparent reason.
That'll be because you've read no philosophy nor his original posts.
He has artfully mocked you by using your own words against you and knowing you would scare-quote him he used demeaning names towards you so that you would have to repeat those names in your scare-quote. In effect, he made you mock yourselves up front. Genius.
Twat! You've obviously not bothered to find his original posts as you'd find my approach to his return is based upon his last visit here where his 'artful mocking' of those who asked questions about his thoughts consisted of him calling them "cunts", "faggots", "niggers", "little women", "douche-bags", "retards", et al. He also misuses the quote function to insult.
I think your fencing there showed an extremely small side of yourself.
Given that the beer appears to have addled your brain and that you think philosophy of no use I find your opinion of me a compliment.
You have over 5,000 posts here and, philosophically, I don't care how many books of philosophy you have read, they did not serve you.
So now you have an opinion of what philosophy should be but with no actual attempt to verse yourself in it!? I'm not surprised you'll be joining his 'herd', baa! baa!
You have been working to clean -up the mess ever since. As they say, It's like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube. ...
What are you burbling about?
Good luck to you and I thank you for posting here on this thread.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Wow...hilarious.

Good stuff.

...........................................Image

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

That's Pan not his companions the Satyrs. Try consulting your 'gods' more often.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

No biggie but...

The painting is called Nymphs and Satyr (Nymphes et Satires) is a painting, oil on canvas, created by artist William-Adolphe Bouguereau in 1873.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphs_and_Satyr

Not sure what you mean by Pan.

............................................Image

..............................................Image

...................................Image

...........................................................Bouguereau - First Kiss

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Consult with your 'gods' more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyr

Thats the trouble with piccys for thought.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

You're not making any sense but that's alright given your avatar and the moniker you have chosen to hide behind.

All I'm saying ids that the original portrait that I used, Nymphs and Satyr by artist William-Adolphe Bouguereau is indeed a picture, an interpretation of, a Satyr. That is all I am saying.

I don't know what you mean by the word -Pan.

Bee under your bonnet?

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:You're not making any sense but that's alright given your avatar and the moniker you have chosen to hide behind. ...
Whatever floats your boat Bill.
All I'm saying ids that the original portrait that I used, Nymphs and Satyr by artist William-Adolphe Bouguereau is indeed a picture, an interpretation of, a Satyr. That is all I am saying.
And all I'm saying is that its a representation of a misrepresentation of the satyrs. I'm also saying that pictures aren't worth a thousand words as they can be interpreted in a million ways.
I don't know what you mean by the word -Pan.
Try your 'gods' again.
Bee under your bonnet?
You'd know if I had.

You should try a philosophy seminar one day, or even better, in a pub with a bunch of philosophers.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

If you are referring to the Greek mythology god of nature Pan. If it's that Pan I must respectfully state that you are incorrect.

Satyr is illustrated within that painting by Bouguereau. Not Pan.

I do appreciate your interest and as always, I really appreciate you responding to my threads.