'How to read...

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

artisticsolution

Re: 'How to read...

Post by artisticsolution »

Izzywizzy wrote:
Pictures posted on the internet are public domain
That doesn`t mean pretend they represent me I am not public domain you are so stupid its pathetic btw reported for personally attacking me yet again and derailing Mhoraine post yet again..i am just defending myself here

:roll:
Izzywizzy

Post by Izzywizzy »

LOL AS thinks them yawning means something to those with brains do us all a favor AS live up that name you covet ie "Artistic? Solution? " when? lol at least I bring something to the table.

As yet you and
bill have brought nada to this threads OP

Back on track..Mohraine I think hume was good for his day but time like progress has overtaken him now. that doesn`t mean its a good thing or bad..just how I see it.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Izzywizzy, I LOVE you!

Izzy, you are hilarious. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

THANK YOU for all the material within this thread. I have gone over our posts here and our conversations are truly funny!

I don't normally quote another poster for I notice that when members do they are frequently using quotes to attack another member, often with those words.

But here I just want to use your words for a starting point:
You said,

..i am just defending myself here

Let's both of us look at our monitors now. This is How to read. Come out of your head for a minute and let's look at the following words on our monitors...

Let's look at what you are posting here at the Philosophy Now forums;

YOU are Izzywizzy.

You believe that YOU are actually the phoney cartoon character name that you made-up.

You are not the legal, god given name that appears on your birth certificate.

YOU are Izzywizzy.

YOU believe that I attempted to characterize YOU; Izzywizzy as that nondescript girl that is pictured scratching her head.

YOU think that is offensive.

Therefore YOU need to defend YOURSELF.

For that horrible offense you have contacted the moderators of this site.

In addition, you think I have benefited monetarily by posting that picture. Therefore you are threatening to instigate a copyright infringement that somehow envelopes the Washington Post.

So...What you are telling me is that you created a phony cartoon moniker that you think I portrayed in a negative light and because of all that you are bringing the moderators of this site and the copyright lawyers of the Washington Post down on me.

I didn't think you could top yourself within this thread.

That is some serious fucking awesomely hilarious material that you are working with!

OK...now go back into your head.

And I think you should stay there for a while, until all this blows over.

Thank you Izzywizzy!

From the bottom of my heart.
slow clap

Izzywizzy

Post by Izzywizzy »

[quoteIzzywizzy, I LOVE you!

][/quote]

First lie perpetrated by consistant lies. btw big yawn to derailers of threads..i don`t care how you feel bill..this is not a chat room or a chat up room ..this is a philosophy forum ..you try remembering this..

and No thank you to bill