Dr Raymond Moody~Glimpses of Eternity

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Izzywizzy

Re: Dr Raymond Moody~Glimpses of Eternity

Post by Izzywizzy »

So I will take it you admitt to never having read the book you criticise lol in other words it is just BLIND BIAS IGNORANCE on your part..don`t expect me to take anything you have to say seriously again.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Izzywizzy wrote:So I will take it you admitt to never having read the book you criticise lol in other words it is just BLIND BIAS IGNORANCE on your part..don`t expect me to take anything you have to say seriously again.
You do not recognise experience and so confuse it with ignorance. When I was a little boy like you I read "Chariots of the Gods", it was commonly believed by many people that we had been visited by aliens. Then I grew up.
I've seen it all before. I don't have to read every holy book to know that they contain crap; I don't have to read every account of Aliens in the National Inquirer to know them to be false; and I don't need to read every crackpot Christian to know that they are so scared of death that they want to prove it does not exist. And when you have the courage to face death yourself you will put that stupid book in the dustbin where it belongs, with Eric von Daniken, and The Old Testament.
Izzywizzy

Post by Izzywizzy »

You do not recognise experience and so confuse it with ignorance. When I was a little boy like you I read
LOL i haven`t been a little boy ever..your IGNORANCE is showing yet again. Recognise experience? I recognise science and the book i recommended is based on scientific research by a scientist. Chariots of the Gods is great literature and could be a truth..(btw why not recommend this on your own thread derailer?) but no contemporary scientist say`s so. This doesn`t mean we shouldn`t seek further into von danikens thinking or his research it means its open to question. But then you who hold religion and theism in the western world to the letter cries science can`t be held to account apparently you like to see it as a process trial and error..(and yes i did note you don`t hold the eastern worlds religions to account) your hypocrisy at it best..and anymore derailing from the current issue ie DR Moody`s book and you will get short shrift from me..buck up bucko
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Izzywizzy wrote:
You do not recognise experience and so confuse it with ignorance. When I was a little boy like you I read
LOL i haven`t been a little boy ever..your IGNORANCE is showing yet again. Recognise experience? I recognise science and the book i recommended is based on scientific research by a scientist. Chariots of the Gods is great literature and could be a truth..(btw why not recommend this on your own thread derailer?) but no contemporary scientist say`s so. This doesn`t mean we shouldn`t seek further into von danikens thinking or his research it means its open to question. But then you who hold religion and theism in the western world to the letter cries science can`t be held to account apparently you like to see it as a process trial and error..(and yes i did note you don`t hold the eastern worlds religions to account) your hypocrisy at it best..and anymore derailing from the current issue ie DR Moody`s book and you will get short shrift from me..buck up bucko
You are on your own in this thread.
Izzywizzy

Post by Izzywizzy »

You are on your own in this thread.
LMAO i don`t recall asking for your derailments, 0r company..seems you can`t address what is shown about you and your off topic comments.