The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:03 am

Veterinarian Taxidermy, please come up with a point worthy of posting on a philosophy forum. Nothing you post or say can ever be considered philosophy, just pure ignorant trolling. You don't deserve to be here, or on any philosophy website with such a ignorant mindset. You never seem to have anything conducive to the conversation or topic on hand to say, other than to expose your own backward self centered outlook on the world. Go post on 4Chan, and stop trolling here, people are discussing ideas. You don't, you just troll. You have never posted anything relevant.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6290
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:06 am

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:03 am
Veterinarian Taxidermy, please come up with a point worthy of posting on a philosophy forum. Nothing you post or say can ever be considered philosophy, just pure ignorant trolling. You don't deserve to be here, or on any philosophy website with such a ignorant mindset. You never seem to have anything conducive to the conversation or topic on hand to say, other than to expose your own backward self centered outlook on the world. Go post on 4Chan, and stop trolling here, people are discussing ideas. You don't, you just troll. You have never posted anything relevant.
You don't think truth is a philosphical concept? What is '4Chan'?

mickthinks
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by mickthinks » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 am

Meh! Walker is one of our resident trolls. He's cleverer than most of them, but it still isn't worth wasting your time engaging with him, because his arguments are like jelly (jello) he pretends he's nailed to a wall.
Last edited by mickthinks on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Walker
Posts: 4098
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by Walker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:13 am

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:59 am
Walker and Walker only.... are you a racist?
No I'm not a racist, which is apparent from my personal life, family, education and associations. Neither am I Republican. Anyone who is not a Troll is an unthinking follower, which I am not.

Early on in the book I can see why ignorance fears D'Souza, and attacks to silence him.

I only started listening to him yesterday. I see Obama criminalized him. Figures.

Re: Grant. D'Souza mentions in one of his lectures that he has a standing challenge for anyone to find a single Republican who owned slaves prior to the Civil War. No one has. He says that Grant did inherit a slave from an in-law, but that was when he was a Democrat. The Republican party wasn't formed until 1854.

Re: The book. Early on he does goes into detail explaining the words in the book title, the origin, and how the fascist Left has changed definitions to suit their propagandizing agenda, including their vague use of the word, fascist.

So far, well worth the read.

Walker
Posts: 4098
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by Walker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:46 am

mickthinks wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 am
Meh! Walker is one of our resident trolls. He's cleverer than most of them, but it is still isn't worth wasting your time engaging with him, because his arguments are like jelly (jello) he pretends he's nailed to a wall.
(5 minutes of your time)
You sound like this twerp who talks to D'Souza.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bosx4_hiw_c

:lol:

So far I see that D'Souza has noticed many of the same things that I've noticed.

*

After sampling the ignorance of replies, I don’t bother composing arguments in this place. There is no financial reward for the effort, and the responses are often just baseless assertions of belief, such as your posting. Many times the responses are similar to VT’s SOP, or a list of questions based on faulty premises. Plus, anything that makes too fine a point gets disappeared, so there’s no sense chasing futility too far down the memory hole.

Besides, I've noticed that much of what passes for argument here is simply regurgitation, or insult.

Of course this doesn't apply to everyone, at all times, in every instance. :roll:

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 10775
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 pm

I can't understand what he is exposing? Apart from the fact you don't have a 'left' just two 'right' wing parties the Yank on all sides had no problem with the Nazi that's why they traded with them and wouldn't have entered the war if Jap hadn't attacked them but would have happily kept-on supplying them and making a buck.

davidm
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by davidm » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Walker wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:13 am
I see Obama criminalized him. Figures.
Obama did not have the power to "criminalize" or order the prosecution of your convicted felon of an author, you ignorant, right-wing racist Republican dumb fuck.

Also, I suppose it is beyond your limited powers of comprehension to understand that the Republican and Democratic parties have flipped places since 1854. Today's Republicans are the heirs of slave-holding antebellum Democrats, and today's Democrats are the heirs of Lincoln Republicans.

You're welcome, moron.

mickthinks
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by mickthinks » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:26 am

I don’t bother composing arguments in this place

You never did. If you tried you'd soon discover that there are no convincing arguments for your troll opinions. But I believe you already know that.

Walker
Posts: 4098
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by Walker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:29 pm

mickthinks wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:26 am
I don’t bother composing arguments in this place

You never did. If you tried you'd soon discover that there are no convincing arguments for your troll opinions. But I believe you already know that.
No evidence of reasoning from you. Just opinionated blather.

Walker
Posts: 4098
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by Walker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:32 pm

davidm wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:46 pm
Walker wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:13 am
I see Obama criminalized him. Figures.
Obama did not have the power to "criminalize" or order the prosecution of your convicted felon of an author, you ignorant, right-wing racist Republican dumb fuck.

Also, I suppose it is beyond your limited powers of comprehension to understand that the Republican and Democratic parties have flipped places since 1854. Today's Republicans are the heirs of slave-holding antebellum Democrats, and today's Democrats are the heirs of Lincoln Republicans.

You're welcome, moron.
You are quite delusional.

You should read the book, for you are wrong.

He addresses this very topic, and, he provides reasoned evidence.

That's all you'll get from me, for you are ignorant and insulting, and rather simplistic in your thinking.

If the exchange counted for anything, that is, if moolah were involved, I of course would crush you.

:wink:

Have a nice day, Q-tip.

mickthinks
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by mickthinks » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Walker wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:29 pm
mickthinks wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:26 am
I don’t bother composing arguments in this place

You never did. If you tried you'd soon discover that there are no convincing arguments for your troll opinions. But I believe you already know that.
No evidence of reasoning from you. Just opinionated blather.
lol no you

Walker
Posts: 4098
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by Walker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:38 pm

As D’Souza said to the twerp, you got no bona fides, bub.

No counter-basis of being has been shown by you, thus you have no basis from which to point.

No reasoning. You have no authority.

You’re not a licensed elevator inspector.

No evidence of thought, despite the name.

But that’s okay. You’re good enough, you’re smart enough, and dog gone-it, people just like you.


Must be your laugh. Winging it on a smile, and questions.

Do you think winking qualifies as sexual harassment in today's world of hyper-sensitive exploitation?

That's a good place to begin with comments supported by reasoning, or footnotes if you're a scholar/librarian, or questions if the moniker of thinking is just a hopein'.

:wink:

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 813
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by -1- » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Of course you all realize: America's extreme left is something that in every other developed westernized country would be considered an extreme right-wing fascist racist conservative regressive movement party.

America's extreme right and what it stands for only exist in vevvvvy scavvy faivy tales and in history books in Europe.

Of course, when we speak about "America", we don't speak of a society of homogeneous ideals and values. The east seaboard is full of gay communist pinkos. The south is made up of religious fanatics who believe the world is actually six thousand years old (give or take thousand), believe Adam, Eve and the Dinosaurs were contemporaries, gays can be and must be reformed to live a straight life, and that 3-1=0, because the bible says so, and all other scream-in-your-face evidence to the contrary therefore must be ignored. And the west is populated with drugged-out peaceniks, hippies and gimmlers, who would rather make love than work, and who are confused since the sexual revolution was officially shut down. Nobody can enter any more, there are guards at the entrance who send everyone away. Any demographic that don't belong to these regions live in the Midwest (loosely speaking), weigh individually 350 lbs, drive an SUV across the street to buy a six pack, fly all over the place, and are socially conscious, fiscally prudent, ecologists who all are willing to pay for flying three times around the globe in one year to promote the stopping of the greenhouse effect man has created in the biosphere.

Thank goodness for drummed-up and unfounded sexual harassment charges and cases, the Nation can relax now that there will be something done, finally.

I am telling you what they told us in poverty-stricken, war-torn Europe, when I was growing up: "America is the land of unlimited opportunities." Our educators hadn't realized they only were scratching the surface of the truth with that maxim.

User avatar
Necromancer
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 am
Location: Metropolitan-Oslo, Norway, Europe
Contact:

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by Necromancer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Walker wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:07 pm
The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left
Dinesh D'Souza

Today, for the first time I watched some videos of this fella speaking.

Never read any of his books, but his latest looks like a good place to start, with a critical, open mind.
That's great, Walker! Thanks for the tip! :D

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Re: The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Considering that the Nazis got a lot of their views from the American right, this is just too funny.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests