Yves Simon

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3346
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Dalek Prime wrote:Hey, guys? Hex? Phil?

Nobody gives a fuck.
Problem is that PE want's attention, even negative attention, I'm such generous person to provide it to him. :mrgreen:
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3346
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:You are a compulsive liar, stop your lies!!
What's the matter, Hex the liar. Am I keeping you awake in Denmark?

PhilX
Nope, I'm in a public libary, so that's not possible, it closes early.
Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:You are a compulsive liar, stop your lies!!
What's the matter, Hex the liar. Am I keeping you awake in Denmark?

PhilX
Nope, I'm in a public libary, so that's not possible, it closes early.
Not your sort of place as you don't know how to spell and you don't like reading classics.

PhilX
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3346
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Not your sort of place as you don't know how to spell and you don't like reading classics.

PhilX
I will magically spell better the day you say something intelligent.
Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Not your sort of place as you don't know how to spell and you don't like reading classics.

PhilX
I will magically spell better the day you say something intelligent.
Who are you to judge what is intelligent with all the crap that spewed forth from your mouth? (and your promises are "exactly" worthless)

PhilX
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3346
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Who are you to judge what is intelligent with all the crap that spewed forth from your mouth? (and your promises are "exactly" worthless)
We have argued for many pages, derailed everything, yet you haven't said anything intelligent.
Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Who are you to judge what is intelligent with all the crap that spewed forth from your mouth? (and your promises are "exactly" worthless)
We have argued for many pages, derailed everything, yet you haven't said anything intelligent.
Look what dares to talk about intelligence. Are you at the library again seeking to waste our time with your nonsense lamebrain? This calls for more poetry:

There is a dope named Hex
Who only seeks to vex
He has nothing intelligent to say
(his mind must be in decay)
Why doesn't he go out for some sex?

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Not your sort of place as you don't know how to spell and you don't like reading classics.

PhilX
I will magically spell better the day you say something intelligent.
Magically isn't quite the word moron (miraculously is).

PhilX
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3346
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:There is a dope named Hex
Who only seeks to vex
He has nothing intelligent to say
(his mind must be in decay)
Why doesn't he go out for some sex?

PhilX
Very impressive, impressive indeed!
Keep it up!
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3346
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Not your sort of place as you don't know how to spell and you don't like reading classics.

PhilX
I will magically spell better the day you say something intelligent.
Magically isn't quite the word moron (miraculously is).

PhilX
Thanks for the lesson grammar police! Now the only reason a tard like you are here, is because of attention whoring, else you would be busy commenting all the threads here on this site, but you NEVER do, and never will, because you can't!
Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:Thanks for the lesson grammar police! Now the only reason a tard like you are here, is because of attention whoring, else you would be busy commenting all the threads here on this site, but you NEVER do, and never will, because you can't!
You must mean you're the one who seeks attention whoring because I give you the attention jackass. So instead of coming to the library to spread your venom snake, why don't you attend a morality class and learn how to behave, retard?

PhilX
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3346
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Thanks for the lesson grammar police! Now the only reason a tard like you are here, is because of attention whoring, else you would be busy commenting all the threads here on this site, but you NEVER do, and never will, because you can't!
You must mean you're the one who seeks attention whoring because I give you the attention jackass. So instead of coming to the library to spread your venom snake, why don't you attend a morality class and learn how to behave, retard?

PhilX
Then stop feeding me if you think you are giving me attention, but you need my attetion! You just can't live without!
Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Thanks for the lesson grammar police! Now the only reason a tard like you are here, is because of attention whoring, else you would be busy commenting all the threads here on this site, but you NEVER do, and never will, because you can't!
You must mean you're the one who seeks attention whoring because I give you the attention jackass. So instead of coming to the library to spread your venom snake, why don't you attend a morality class and learn how to behave, retard?

PhilX
Then stop feeding me if you think you are giving me attention, but you need my attetion! You just can't live without!
Nobody's forcing you to come to this forum loser and act the way you do. Need your attention! That's a laugh (can't spell attention, could be another reason why Scott kicked his ass out of OPC). So let's see more examples of your superiority complex or are you ready to grow up yet tard of tards?

PhilX
User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3346
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Nobody's forcing you to come to this forum loser and act the way you do. Need your attention! That's a laugh (can't spell attention, could be another reason why Scott kicked his ass out of OPC). So let's see more examples of your superiority complex or are you ready to grow up yet tard of tards?

PhilX
Why don't you just fuck off, go back to the forum from where you came, you don't belong here, you are too stupid to be here.
Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5621
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Nobody's forcing you to come to this forum loser and act the way you do. Need your attention! That's a laugh (can't spell attention, could be another reason why Scott kicked his ass out of OPC). So let's see more examples of your superiority complex or are you ready to grow up yet tard of tards?

PhilX
Why don't you just fuck off, go back to the forum from where you came, you don't belong here, you are too stupid to be here.
Too bad you're not AMod liar. You're the loser who belongs elsewhere. Talking about fuck off, you're the one who's fucked up, tard of tards.

PhilX
Post Reply