Yves Simon

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Dalek Prime wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
tbieter wrote:I finished Work, Society and Culture this morning.
I actually admire your stupidity, to read all that garbage without going mad, I envy your happily ignorance!
I envy that you can mangle the English language, comment on stuff you've never read, and believe you're well informed, Hex. Such bliss.
LOL!!! ..complete retard, if you had read a previous post here in this very thread, you would note that I've posted a link of a book of this very author. AND MAYBE ..just maybe I have also read some of his other works? ..yes?

Each time you open your stupid mouth, retardness only pours out, why? Do you intentionally say stupid things, or can't help it? ..I think it's actually a mix of both.
..but either way you are well suited for ignore.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Wow! You posted a link? You must know the subject matter intimately, then. :roll:

I may be suitable for your ignore list, but you're suited for an ignore(ance).list. Seriously, I couldn't give a flying rat's arse if you ignore me. You normally have bugger all to say.
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

I finished Simon's book on natural law this morning.
http://www.amazon.com/Tradition-Natural ... FV7D4MHMX2
Starting at page 16, there is a discussion on ideology versus philosophy that I'm going to study carefully. It is relevant to Professor Melton's article. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html
You may recall that Professor Gallagher opined elsewhere herein about her bias:
Gary Gallagher
To Thomas Bieter Aug 27 at 10:00 PM
Dear Professor Bieter,

I thought Melton’s piece was distinctly unfair to Monticello and to the undeniable effort its staff makes to present slavery as an important element of Jefferson’s story. It seems to me that Melton arrived at Monticello with her preferred narrative already fleshed out.

Best regards,
GWG
Gary W. Gallagher
John L. Nau III Professor of History
Corcoran Department of History
PO Box 400180
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, Virginia 22904-4180
(434) 924-6908
I will post Simon's thoughts on ideology versus philosophy later today.

What intellectual orientation would you strive to adopt as a philosopher if you were to visit Monticello or some other historical site?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dalek Prime wrote:I envy that you can mangle the English language, comment on stuff you've never read, and believe you're well informed, Hex. Such bliss.
Then prove me wrong, but for now I can only say you are unsual stupid.

I proved I read the garbage from this idiot, and if you can't tell, then you are a complete retard.

U'r only attacking my grammer because you can't attack anything else, you are simply not bright enough.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Now I know I'm right. If you were up to the job, you'd be addressing tbieter's latest post, and not some old post of mine. Here's your chance. Up and at 'em, boyo!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dalek Prime wrote:Now I know I'm right. If you were up to the job, you'd be addressing tbieter's latest post, and not some old post of mine. Here's your chance. Up and at 'em, boyo!
Nice diversion, now try to prove me wrong, because I know you can't, you are just dodgeing the subject. :roll:
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

tbieter wrote:Hi I'm tbieter I like to waste days and months on complete irrelevant garbage! I don't like science artilces because I'm not too bright to undestand them!
OMG!! So true tbieter!
..then again, what kind of job did one such as you have?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

HexHammer wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Now I know I'm right. If you were up to the job, you'd be addressing tbieter's latest post, and not some old post of mine. Here's your chance. Up and at 'em, boyo!
Nice diversion, now try to prove me wrong, because I know you can't, you are just dodgeing the subject. :roll:
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who just dodged tbieter yet again with an insult, instead of talking about the subject matter?

Face it Hex, you've been quoted as admitting you do not read philosophy. So don't bullshit us.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dalek Prime wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who just dodged tbieter yet again with an insult, instead of talking about the subject matter?

Face it Hex, you've been quoted as admitting you do not read philosophy. So don't bullshit us.
Wrongly read, I don't read "much" philosphy, I have read some indeed, then again, you are not too bright to understand that.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

So, talk to tbieter then, idjit, and let your inner light shine. Then I'll retract.

And fix your grammar, you sloppy toad. There's a thread on that, somewhere... Ah, here's one...

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16736

Btw, it's your spelling as well, not just your grammar, that could use improvement. Have some self-respect.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

HexHammer wrote:Face it Hex, you've been quoted as admitting you do not read philosophy. So don't bullshit us.
Wrongly read, I don't read "much" philosphy, I have read some indeed, then again, you are not too bright to understand that.[/quote]Trying to dodge the subject again! :roll:
You try to divert attention and let tbieter to explain irrelevant matters for him, when it's you who should do the explaining.

Now explain how I am wrong in this matter by critisizing the main topic, I know you can't because you are not bright enough, and will divert attention till the end of time.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

You're the one claiming to have read Simon, not I. Yet you've said nothing relevant. And said it poorly.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Face it Hex, you've been quoted as admitting you do not read philosophy. So don't bullshit us.
Wrongly read, I don't read "much" philosphy, I have read some indeed, then again, you are not too bright to understand that.
Trying to dodge the subject again! :roll:
You try to divert attention and let tbieter to explain irrelevant matters for him, when it's you who should do the explaining.

Now explain how I am wrong in this matter by critisizing the main topic, I know you can't because you are not bright enough, and will divert attention till the end of time.[/quote]

(Note: for Hex bitch) And how bright are you snake slitherer? Still can't spell philosophy. What a high-school dropout retard you are. Let's see you make a real contribution for a change lamebrain.

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:I envy that you can mangle the English language, comment on stuff you've never read, and believe you're well informed, Hex. Such bliss.
Then prove me wrong, but for now I can only say you are unsual stupid.

I proved I read the garbage from this idiot, and if you can't tell, then you are a complete retard.

U'r only attacking my grammer because you can't attack anything else, you are simply not bright enough.
This complete retard can't even spell grammar. This snake loves to slither in with his bullshit, acting as if he knows what he's talking about while spitting out venom. No wonder why Scott kicked him out of OPC.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:(Note: for Hex bitch) And how bright are you snake slitherer? Still can't spell philosophy. What a high-school dropout retard you are. Let's see you make a real contribution for a change lamebrain.

PhilX
When not so bright people doesn't have anything intelligent to say, they always go for spelling and grammar, that holds too true, you are a prime example.