Yves Simon

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer
Posts: 2960
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:58 am

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Nobody's forcing you to come to this forum loser and act the way you do. Need your attention! That's a laugh (can't spell attention, could be another reason why Scott kicked his ass out of OPC). So let's see more examples of your superiority complex or are you ready to grow up yet tard of tards?

PhilX
Why don't you just fuck off, go back to the forum from where you came, you don't belong here, you are too stupid to be here.
Too bad you're not AMod liar. You're the loser who belongs elsewhere. Talking about fuck off, you're the one who's fucked up, tard of tards.

PhilX
I've been here 3 years longer than you, and you tell me to fuck off? ..how stupid can one be?

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:04 pm

HexHammer wrote:I've been here 3 years longer than you, and you tell me to fuck off? ..how stupid can one be?
To answer your question, just look at the mirror.

PhilX

HexHammer
Posts: 2960
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:I've been here 3 years longer than you, and you tell me to fuck off? ..how stupid can one be?
To answer your question, just look at the mirror.

PhilX
See you are too stupid to answer the question, you don't even understand the question.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:I've been here 3 years longer than you, and you tell me to fuck off? ..how stupid can one be?
To answer your question, just look at the mirror.

PhilX
See you are too stupid to answer the question, you don't even understand the question.
You're so stupid and ignorant to realize your question was answered tard. Now you can go back to playing your video games (it's odd that someone who claims to have worked at a newspaper has to go to the library to get onto the internet - if he did work at the newspaper, then he must have gotten bounced from there too, a sign of a real loser).

PhilX

HexHammer
Posts: 2960
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:You're so stupid and ignorant to realize your question was answered tard. Now you can go back to playing your video games (it's odd that someone who claims to have worked at a newspaper has to go to the library to get onto the internet - if he did work at the newspaper, then he must have gotten bounced from there too, a sign of a real loser).

PhilX
To give an answer a retarded child could have given, then it is you who are the retard, the answer wasn't forfilling to my question, which only proves how utterly stupid you are.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:10 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:You're so stupid and ignorant to realize your question was answered tard. Now you can go back to playing your video games (it's odd that someone who claims to have worked at a newspaper has to go to the library to get onto the internet - if he did work at the newspaper, then he must have gotten bounced from there too, a sign of a real loser).

PhilX
To give an answer a retarded child could have given, then it is you who are the retard, the answer wasn't forfilling to my question, which only proves how utterly stupid you are.
Still looking at that mirror, retarded loser. Look at how stupid this retard is. Goes to the library to use their computer to post spam and nonsense on this forum with lots of grammar and spelling mistakes, just like a child would make. Don't you find it interesting that this loser got bounced from the newspaper and by Scott from OPC? When this loser answers my question as to why Scott bounced him from OPC, then I might answer his.

PhilX

HexHammer
Posts: 2960
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:45 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:You're so stupid and ignorant to realize your question was answered tard. Now you can go back to playing your video games (it's odd that someone who claims to have worked at a newspaper has to go to the library to get onto the internet - if he did work at the newspaper, then he must have gotten bounced from there too, a sign of a real loser).

PhilX
To give an answer a retarded child could have given, then it is you who are the retard, the answer wasn't forfilling to my question, which only proves how utterly stupid you are.
Still looking at that mirror, retarded loser. Look at how stupid this retard is. Goes to the library to use their computer to post spam and nonsense on this forum with lots of grammar and spelling mistakes, just like a child would make. Don't you find it interesting that this loser got bounced from the newspaper and by Scott from OPC? When this loser answers my question as to why Scott bounced him from OPC, then I might answer his.

PhilX
I haven't seen you make a single intelligent comment in all this time you have been here, because you simple are too stupid to make any, always the same puerile retarded shit, over and over.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:29 pm

HexHammer wrote:I haven't seen you make a single intelligent comment in all this time you have been here, because you simple are too stupid to make any, always the same puerile retarded shit, over and over.
Still parroting yourself loser. You're simply too dumb to make intelligent statements, dumbass retarded liar. Why did the paper dump you? For making unintelligent suggestions there (note that retarded Hex must have been dumped by the paper, otherwise he wouldn't need to
use the library for internet access). I'm laughing at you jerk.

PhilX

HexHammer
Posts: 2960
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:I haven't seen you make a single intelligent comment in all this time you have been here, because you simple are too stupid to make any, always the same puerile retarded shit, over and over.
Still parroting yourself loser. You're simply too dumb to make intelligent statements, dumbass retarded liar. Why did the paper dump you? For making unintelligent suggestions there (note that retarded Hex must have been dumped by the paper, otherwise he wouldn't need to
use the library for internet access). I'm laughing at you jerk.

PhilX
Oh that's funny speaking about parroting ..now you parrot the very same thing I've been saying for months, you are not intelligent enough to make your own intelligent answers.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:38 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:I haven't seen you make a single intelligent comment in all this time you have been here, because you simple are too stupid to make any, always the same puerile retarded shit, over and over.
Still parroting yourself loser. You're simply too dumb to make intelligent statements, dumbass retarded liar. Why did the paper dump you? For making unintelligent suggestions there (note that retarded Hex must have been dumped by the paper, otherwise he wouldn't need to
use the library for internet access). I'm laughing at you jerk.

PhilX
Oh that's funny speaking about parroting ..now you parrot the very same thing I've been saying for months, you are not intelligent enough to make your own intelligent answers.
That sounds like one of Hex's unintelligent answers from a retarded reject from OPC, you lousy speciman of a subhuman.

PhilX

HexHammer
Posts: 2960
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:That sounds like one of Hex's unintelligent answers from a retarded reject from OPC, you lousy speciman of a subhuman.

PhilX
You was banned from OPC because you spammed the forum with completely retarded shit, you are a total retard.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:11 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:That sounds like one of Hex's unintelligent answers from a retarded reject from OPC, you lousy speciman of a subhuman.

PhilX
You was banned from OPC because you spammed the forum with completely retarded shit, you are a total retard.
You love telling lies asshole. Anybody who goes to Online Philosophy Club will see banned under your name there meaning you're a complete retarded loser while I'm a member in good standing (Scott must have felt good kicking you to the curb, you subhuman reject from humanity). So back to your hiding place retard.

PhilX

HexHammer
Posts: 2960
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:You love telling lies asshole. Anybody who goes to Online Philosophy Club will see banned under your name there meaning you're a complete retarded loser while I'm a member in good standing (Scott must have felt good kicking you to the curb, you subhuman reject from humanity). So back to your hiding place retard.

PhilX
PE's endless whine, in all retardness he will always shine
..never siese his babbeling trend ..for all his stupidities will never end!!

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:59 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:You love telling lies asshole. Anybody who goes to Online Philosophy Club will see banned under your name there meaning you're a complete retarded loser while I'm a member in good standing (Scott must have felt good kicking you to the curb, you subhuman reject from humanity). So back to your hiding place retard.

PhilX
PE's endless whine, in all retardness he will always shine
..never siese his babbeling trend ..for all his stupidities will never end!!
Your poetry stinks with your spelling, you four-legged dinosaur. I think I'll put up some decent poetry:

Hex is a liar of an abuser
He loves to be an accuser
Hear him whine
(His brain don't shine)
He is just a born loser

PhilX

HexHammer
Posts: 2960
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Your poetry stinks with your spelling, you four-legged dinosaur. I think I'll put up some decent poetry:

Hex is a liar of an abuser
He loves to be an accuser
Hear him whine
(His brain don't shine)
He is just a born loser

PhilX
Oh you flatter me! This bitter sweet pill..

My ever tard of tards
attention is his reward
attention whoring all day and nite
because he is boring ..and not too bright :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest