Yves Simon

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
tbieter wrote:I finished Work, Society and Culture this morning.
I actually admire your stupidity, to read all that garbage without going mad, I envy your happily ignorance!
I envy that you can mangle the English language, comment on stuff you've never read, and believe you're well informed, Hex. Such bliss.
LOL!!! ..complete retard, if you had read a previous post here in this very thread, you would note that I've posted a link of a book of this very author. AND MAYBE ..just maybe I have also read some of his other works? ..yes?

Each time you open your stupid mouth, retardness only pours out, why? Do you intentionally say stupid things, or can't help it? ..I think it's actually a mix of both.
..but either way you are well suited for ignore.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4259
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Dalek Prime » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Wow! You posted a link? You must know the subject matter intimately, then. :roll:

I may be suitable for your ignore list, but you're suited for an ignore(ance).list. Seriously, I couldn't give a flying rat's arse if you ignore me. You normally have bugger all to say.

tbieter
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA

Re: Yves Simon

Post by tbieter » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:20 pm

I finished Simon's book on natural law this morning.
http://www.amazon.com/Tradition-Natural ... FV7D4MHMX2
Starting at page 16, there is a discussion on ideology versus philosophy that I'm going to study carefully. It is relevant to Professor Melton's article. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html
You may recall that Professor Gallagher opined elsewhere herein about her bias:
Gary Gallagher
To Thomas Bieter Aug 27 at 10:00 PM
Dear Professor Bieter,

I thought Melton’s piece was distinctly unfair to Monticello and to the undeniable effort its staff makes to present slavery as an important element of Jefferson’s story. It seems to me that Melton arrived at Monticello with her preferred narrative already fleshed out.

Best regards,
GWG
Gary W. Gallagher
John L. Nau III Professor of History
Corcoran Department of History
PO Box 400180
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, Virginia 22904-4180
(434) 924-6908
I will post Simon's thoughts on ideology versus philosophy later today.

What intellectual orientation would you strive to adopt as a philosopher if you were to visit Monticello or some other historical site?

HexHammer
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:I envy that you can mangle the English language, comment on stuff you've never read, and believe you're well informed, Hex. Such bliss.
Then prove me wrong, but for now I can only say you are unsual stupid.

I proved I read the garbage from this idiot, and if you can't tell, then you are a complete retard.

U'r only attacking my grammer because you can't attack anything else, you are simply not bright enough.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4259
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Dalek Prime » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Now I know I'm right. If you were up to the job, you'd be addressing tbieter's latest post, and not some old post of mine. Here's your chance. Up and at 'em, boyo!

HexHammer
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:Now I know I'm right. If you were up to the job, you'd be addressing tbieter's latest post, and not some old post of mine. Here's your chance. Up and at 'em, boyo!
Nice diversion, now try to prove me wrong, because I know you can't, you are just dodgeing the subject. :roll:

HexHammer
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:10 pm

tbieter wrote:Hi I'm tbieter I like to waste days and months on complete irrelevant garbage! I don't like science artilces because I'm not too bright to undestand them!
OMG!! So true tbieter!
..then again, what kind of job did one such as you have?

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4259
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Dalek Prime » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:17 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Now I know I'm right. If you were up to the job, you'd be addressing tbieter's latest post, and not some old post of mine. Here's your chance. Up and at 'em, boyo!
Nice diversion, now try to prove me wrong, because I know you can't, you are just dodgeing the subject. :roll:
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who just dodged tbieter yet again with an insult, instead of talking about the subject matter?

Face it Hex, you've been quoted as admitting you do not read philosophy. So don't bullshit us.

HexHammer
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Now I know I'm right. If you were up to the job, you'd be addressing tbieter's latest post, and not some old post of mine. Here's your chance. Up and at 'em, boyo!
Nice diversion, now try to prove me wrong, because I know you can't, you are just dodgeing the subject. :roll:
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who just dodged tbieter yet again with an insult, instead of talking about the subject matter?

Face it Hex, you've been quoted as admitting you do not read philosophy. So don't bullshit us.
Wrongly read, I don't read "much" philosphy, I have read some indeed, then again, you are not too bright to understand that.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4259
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Dalek Prime » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:35 pm

So, talk to tbieter then, idjit, and let your inner light shine. Then I'll retract.

And fix your grammar, you sloppy toad. There's a thread on that, somewhere... Ah, here's one...

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16736

Btw, it's your spelling as well, not just your grammar, that could use improvement. Have some self-respect.

HexHammer
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:17 pm

HexHammer wrote:Face it Hex, you've been quoted as admitting you do not read philosophy. So don't bullshit us.
Wrongly read, I don't read "much" philosphy, I have read some indeed, then again, you are not too bright to understand that.[/quote]Trying to dodge the subject again! :roll:
You try to divert attention and let tbieter to explain irrelevant matters for him, when it's you who should do the explaining.

Now explain how I am wrong in this matter by critisizing the main topic, I know you can't because you are not bright enough, and will divert attention till the end of time.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4259
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Dalek Prime » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:49 pm

You're the one claiming to have read Simon, not I. Yet you've said nothing relevant. And said it poorly.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5301
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:57 pm

HexHammer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Face it Hex, you've been quoted as admitting you do not read philosophy. So don't bullshit us.
Wrongly read, I don't read "much" philosphy, I have read some indeed, then again, you are not too bright to understand that.
Trying to dodge the subject again! :roll:
You try to divert attention and let tbieter to explain irrelevant matters for him, when it's you who should do the explaining.

Now explain how I am wrong in this matter by critisizing the main topic, I know you can't because you are not bright enough, and will divert attention till the end of time.[/quote]

(Note: for Hex bitch) And how bright are you snake slitherer? Still can't spell philosophy. What a high-school dropout retard you are. Let's see you make a real contribution for a change lamebrain.

PhilX

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 5301
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:15 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:I envy that you can mangle the English language, comment on stuff you've never read, and believe you're well informed, Hex. Such bliss.
Then prove me wrong, but for now I can only say you are unsual stupid.

I proved I read the garbage from this idiot, and if you can't tell, then you are a complete retard.

U'r only attacking my grammer because you can't attack anything else, you are simply not bright enough.
This complete retard can't even spell grammar. This snake loves to slither in with his bullshit, acting as if he knows what he's talking about while spitting out venom. No wonder why Scott kicked him out of OPC.

PhilX

HexHammer
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:(Note: for Hex bitch) And how bright are you snake slitherer? Still can't spell philosophy. What a high-school dropout retard you are. Let's see you make a real contribution for a change lamebrain.

PhilX
When not so bright people doesn't have anything intelligent to say, they always go for spelling and grammar, that holds too true, you are a prime example.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest