Trash is what they Crave.

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fine. I find you extremely boring and tedious anyway. I'm sure the idiots on here will keep hanging on your every word. It would appear you have taken over the whole forum, (and taken charge of it, even giving out orders lol).
You expect someone like me to care about your feelings? And not everyone's an idiot on these boards. By the way, what are your famous words? What would you like us to know you by? What's your opus?
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9143
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fine. I find you extremely boring and tedious anyway. I'm sure the idiots on here will keep hanging on your every word. It would appear you have taken over the whole forum, (and taken charge of it, even giving out orders lol).
You expect someone like me to care about your feelings? And not everyone's an idiot on these boards. By the way, what are your famous words? What would you like us to know you by? What's your opus?
It would seem that you are so egotistical and self-absorbed that you don't read anyone else's posts anyway. I didn't say everyone here is an idiot.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fine. I find you extremely boring and tedious anyway. I'm sure the idiots on here will keep hanging on your every word. It would appear you have taken over the whole forum, (and taken charge of it, even giving out orders lol).
You expect someone like me to care about your feelings? And not everyone's an idiot on these boards. By the way, what are your famous words? What would you like us to know you by? What's your opus?
It would seem that you are so egotistical and self-absorbed that you don't read anyone else's posts anyway. I didn't say everyone here is an idiot.
I do read other people's post, though I have to admit, I haven't read anything of yours thought provoking.
I am aware you didn't say "everyone", and either way, your point is so trivial.

Do you understand what trivial means? Sure you'll google the definition, but do you really understand it? You seem like a very, very trivial and self-absorbed person. And I'm not just repeating your insults back. I've given you several chances to tell us something of value. But you squander those chances with pendatic, trivial gradeschool bullshit, filling the thread with the equivalent of blank space poop, detracting and degrading the discussion into one of your petty, pathetic 3rd grade squabbles. I wonder if you have anything to say at all, or you are just a broken record of 3rd grade level dialogue. And by third grade I'm being generous.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9143
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I use only as many words as I need to. No more and no less. :)
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I use only as many words as I need to. No more and no less. :)
And you said I was self-obsessed. Not that I care about your opinion one way or the other. However, your seem to me, that you only post for your own benefit. You say "I use only as many words as I need to." But what about the people who have to read you? What about their needs? Are you stuck in the realms of solipy?
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9143
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

:)
thedoc
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fine. I find you extremely boring and tedious anyway. I'm sure the idiots on here will keep hanging on your every word. It would appear you have taken over the whole forum, (and taken charge of it, even giving out orders lol).
You expect someone like me to care about your feelings? And not everyone's an idiot on these boards. By the way, what are your famous words? What would you like us to know you by? What's your opus?
It would seem that you are so egotistical and self-absorbed that you don't read anyone else's posts anyway. I didn't say everyone here is an idiot.

I should take offense at this, since I seldom read Trixidiots posts, but I take more offence that she is posting on this forum, even though I don't see them when I remember to log in before I browse. It's just unfortunate that others sometimes quote her posts and then I can't avoid seeing them.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

thedoc wrote:I should take offense at this, since I seldom read Trixidiots posts, but I take more offence that she is posting on this forum, even though I don't see them when I remember to log in before I browse. It's just unfortunate that others sometimes quote her posts and then I can't avoid seeing them.
So so boring. I'm just going to report you for just being a nuisance. Drunk with power indeed. I don't have anything to say to you, old man who likes to talk about abusing cats. You are some stupid ape not even worth a comment, so be thankful I'm even responding to you at all. I don't need the ignore button. You are doing some pathetic type of reverse psychology because you think pissing women off is how to flirt with them, but I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. With that said, thanks for nothing, gross old dweeb. Between you and taxi I don't know who's posts are more boring. Though I may be right most of the time, at least some members actually cause me to second guess myself every now and then. You don't even provide comedic value. Alls you do is give me an irritating, constricting, hateful feeling in my gut everytime I read every stupid, annoying, and worthless half a cent comment you have to say. And it's not just me. When I read your posts to others, I feel they are just as worthless, stupid, and just generally irritating as your to comments to me.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9143
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
thedoc wrote:I should take offense at this, since I seldom read Trixidiots posts, but I take more offence that she is posting on this forum, even though I don't see them when I remember to log in before I browse. It's just unfortunate that others sometimes quote her posts and then I can't avoid seeing them.
So so boring. I'm just going to report you for just being a nuisance. Drunk with power indeed. I don't have anything to say to you, old man who likes to talk about abusing cats. You are some stupid ape not even worth a comment, so be thankful I'm even responding to you at all. I don't need the ignore button. You are doing some pathetic type of reverse psychology because you think pissing women off is how to flirt with them, but I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. With that said, thanks for nothing, gross old dweeb. Between you and taxi I don't know who's posts are more boring. Though I may be right most of the time, at least some members actually cause me to second guess myself every now and then. You don't even provide comedic value. Alls you do is give me an irritating, constricting, hateful feeling in my gut everytime I read every stupid, annoying, and worthless half a cent comment you have to say. And it's not just me. When I read your posts to others, I feel they are just as worthless, stupid, and just generally irritating as your to comments to me.
How can one sentence be 'boring'? A 5000 word essay on how everyone is a fool could be.
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Trash is what they Crave.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
thedoc wrote:I should take offense at this, since I seldom read Trixidiots posts, but I take more offence that she is posting on this forum, even though I don't see them when I remember to log in before I browse. It's just unfortunate that others sometimes quote her posts and then I can't avoid seeing them.
So so boring. I'm just going to report you for just being a nuisance. Drunk with power indeed. I don't have anything to say to you, old man who likes to talk about abusing cats. You are some stupid ape not even worth a comment, so be thankful I'm even responding to you at all. I don't need the ignore button. You are doing some pathetic type of reverse psychology because you think pissing women off is how to flirt with them, but I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. With that said, thanks for nothing, gross old dweeb. Between you and taxi I don't know who's posts are more boring. Though I may be right most of the time, at least some members actually cause me to second guess myself every now and then. You don't even provide comedic value. Alls you do is give me an irritating, constricting, hateful feeling in my gut everytime I read every stupid, annoying, and worthless half a cent comment you have to say. And it's not just me. When I read your posts to others, I feel they are just as worthless, stupid, and just generally irritating as your to comments to me.
How can one sentence be 'boring'? A 5000 word essay on how everyone is a fool could be.
It's boring because he is extremely predictable, and annoying. It's annoying for few seconds, but then gets very tedious formulating a response for every 2 bit comment he has to say, never providing anything new, original, or interesting.

The post you refer to was not 5000 words, and if it feels that way, perhaps you should upgrade your reading level. If you have attention deficit, you should it taken care of. Not every important paper you read is going to be sunshine and rainbows. If an important paper bores you, too bad, read it anyway.
Post Reply