Ninja Mind Control

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
WanderingLands
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 am
Contact:

Ninja Mind Control

Post by WanderingLands »

I'm currently reading this in trying to sharpen up my mind, which goes with my spiritual practices of meditating and doig various exercises for energy flow.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2437652/Ninja-Mind-Control
Blaggard
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by Blaggard »

There's only one person I've seen with the sort of ability to use suggestion and manipulate people to do things they never would, and experience things they probably shouldn't see.

Derren Brown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVfHZgHMUk

1 inch punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKYg1mM35U

Derren beats 9 chess masters and grand masters taking them on all at once, despite being fairly average at chess.

You have to admit what he does is not magic, but it is clever.
Last edited by Blaggard on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
WanderingLands
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by WanderingLands »

Blaggard wrote:There's only one person I've seen with the sort of ability to use suggestion and manipulate people to do things they never would, and experience things they probably shouldn't see.

Derren Brown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVfHZgHMUk

1 inch punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKYg1mM35U

Derren beats 9 chess masters and grand masters taking them on all at once, despite being crap at chess.
Cool info. However, the book that I'm showing on this thread is more about sharpening the mind, and not about actual manipulation and control. It expounds mainly on meditative exercises meant to learn about the personal mind, although you may dare say incorporate that into practicing some nefarious mind control. 8)
Blaggard
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by Blaggard »

I've seen that man live on TV, bet on 6 losing horses, at a racetrack and collect winnings on all 6. He's a Witch, burn him.

Serves me right for jumping to conclusions.

I had a look at the link I watched Batman Begins last night, I should of been more able to intuit what you were talking about, goes to show read the links first post second. :)

The history of Ninjitsu is fascinating, the basic premise is to kill without anyone knowing you were even there. Watch learn, infiltrate and leave. It's an intriguing art. If you do get caught it's about misdirection, it's about indulging in as little combat as possible, and if you do hit someone, it's all attack, you don't often block or dodge if someone punches you, you punch their arm in a way that will either be extremely painful or break it. Thus avoiding the need for long drawn out combat, make the opponent fall over under his own steam, kick another in the balls, whatever works, there is no definitive style either in tai-jitsu, if it works do it, the only other style I think that is simillar is the martial art of Mossad the Israeli secret service. The goal is to get away, the more time you waste indulging in a fight the more guards who will appear and the less easy it will be to escape. As assassins perhaps only the Hashishim (lit imbibers of Hasish) or Assassins of the Middle East even came close to rivaling them. Their ethos was similar in some ways, misdirection, stealth, fast kills, in out no dallying, with perhaps a little more emphasis on religion than the Ninja, all the same ideas about attaining a good mind, body, they had spiritual ways to attain mental strength, and so on, perhaps not so much mediation, more spritual, but I have no doubt they had a similar methodolgy. The Assassins of the Middle East used things like smoke bombs, hidden blades, poison arrows and darts and whatever worked. Hell even inducing fear, and causing panic, setting fires if needed, causing mayhem, using the people to misdirect each other, disguise, control and manipulation.
User avatar
WanderingLands
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by WanderingLands »

Blaggard wrote:I've seen that man live on TV, bet on 6 losing horses, at a racetrack and collect winnings on all 6. He's a Witch, burn him.

Serves me right for jumping to conclusions.

I had a look at the link I watched Batman Begins last night, I should of been more able to intuit what you were talking about, goes to show read the links first post second. :)

The history of Ninjitsu is fascinating, the basic premise is to kill without anyone knowing you were even there. Watch learn, infiltrate and leave. It's an intriguing art. If you do get caught it's about misdirection, it's about indulging in as little combat as possible, and if you do hit someone, it's all attack, you don't often block or dodge if someone punches you, you punch their arm in a way that will either be extremely painful or break it. Thus avoiding the need for long drawn out combat, make the opponent fall over under his own steam, kick another in the balls, whatever works, there is no definitive style either in tai-jitsu, if it works do it, the only other style I think that is simillar is the martial art of Mossad the Israeli secret service. The goal is to get away, the more time you waste indulging in a fight the more guards who will appear and the less easy it will be to escape. As assassins perhaps only the Hashishim (lit imbibers of Hasish) or Assassins of the Middle East even came close to rivaling them. Their ethos was similar in some ways, misdirection, stealth, fast kills, in out no dallying, with perhaps a little more emphasis on religion than the Ninja, all the same ideas about attaining a good mind, body, they had spiritual ways to attain mental strength, and so on, perhaps not so much mediation, more spritual, but I have no doubt they had a similar methodolgy. The Assassins of the Middle East used things like smoke bombs, hidden blades, poison arrows and darts and whatever worked. Hell even inducing fear, and causing panic, setting fires if needed, causing mayhem, using the people to misdirect each other, disguise, control and manipulation.
Indeed, ninjitsu is interesting, especially concerning the power and potentials of the mind. I've been pretty much interested in that mainly out of researching a bit on the history of government mind control and the occult (including Carl Jung), which has prompted me to sharpen my own mind to know my surroundings more deeply.

Anyways, that 1 inch punch and the 'mental' punch was real cool. Real impressive how you can just put your will into making a damage to an opponent without really externally exerting much force. I want to look into that more.
Blaggard
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by Blaggard »

We have spent at least 8,000 years following civilised leaders and hence have become very suggestible, be it through religion or whatever. Some people learn how to manipulate others, and this sort of power, can be dangerous in the wrong hands. It's amazing what Derren does, he uses a lot of simple tricks that magicians, use, misdirection, manipulation; primarily in the one inch punch suggestion, he's not actually punching hard or them at all, but he can achieve the same effect as if he mastered the once inch punch. It certainly tells us how powerful the mind is and how weak it is at the same time.

"Jedi mind tricks", are real, anyone can do them and these are not the droids you are looking for. In the same way you can use your mind to perform amazing physical feats, in the same way you can do some pretty amazing things mentally. All of them aren't magic but they are powerful and they do take some time to learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SYhYLt-Vgg

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atmNMtB1YDA

Part 2, how it's done. Skip to 9:20 or so as it's repeated.

This is impressive, a sort of hypnosis done in real time, and on one of the 1/3 of people that seem very prone to these techniques, it seems he has little control over his mind. Imagine if Derren used his powers for evil, instead of entertainment?

Note they can't show any sort of hypnosis on British TV or in books, it is against the law, hell even mediation techniques are if published or shown on TV against the law, which is odd, so what you are seeing is not the whole of the hypnosis technique, but you get the idea.
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by Arising_uk »

'ninja-mind-control' LMFAO! Credulous is your middle-name.
WanderingLands wrote:...
Anyways, that 1 inch punch and the 'mental' punch was real cool. Real impressive how you can just put your will into making a damage to an opponent without really externally exerting much force. I want to look into that more.
Don't try this 'mental' punch in practice as you'll be eating someone elses fist if they can use a physical punch properly.

The one-inch punch is all in the hip, double hip to be precise.
User avatar
WanderingLands
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by WanderingLands »

Arising_uk wrote:'ninja-mind-control' LMFAO! Credulous is your middle-name.
WanderingLands wrote:...
Anyways, that 1 inch punch and the 'mental' punch was real cool. Real impressive how you can just put your will into making a damage to an opponent without really externally exerting much force. I want to look into that more.
Don't try this 'mental' punch in practice as you'll be eating someone elses fist if they can use a physical punch properly.

The one-inch punch is all in the hip, double hip to be precise.
It's good to hear a bunch of insults coming from a self-righteous p**** like you, as usual. Perhaps you should watch that video that Blaggard was showing, or watch some other videos showing the 1-inch punch, before you open your potty mouth.

The video below shows Bruce Lee pulling it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdv_9MhOSoI
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by Arising_uk »

I've seen pretty much everything by Derren Brown since he first appeared on late night tv and I've seen him live, he's a genius.

The one-inch punch is in the hip, learnt that from three years of wing-chun kuen.

Watch or read Dan Docherty and the water bottle incident on the reality of martial art 'empty force' claims, i.e. they're bollocks.

Want to see how to generate power, check out Russell Stutely or Peter Consterdine. What to truly be able to defend yourself in a life or death way, go to Canada and study with Richard Dimitri. Want to just be able to deal with the average twat, take-up boxing(if its good enough for Bruce...).

Best of all, stop thinking that looking at the internet is study and actually study one thing. I think this is why you think academia is a plot or conspiracy of some kind as it allows you to avoid the fact that study involves time, commitment and sheer bloody effort.
User avatar
WanderingLands
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by WanderingLands »

Arising_uk wrote:I've seen pretty much everything by Derren Brown since he first appeared on late night tv and I've seen him live, he's a genius.

The one-inch punch is in the hip, learnt that from three years of wing-chun kuen.

Watch or read Dan Docherty and the water bottle incident on the reality of martial art 'empty force' claims, i.e. they're bollocks.

Want to see how to generate power, check out Russell Stutely or Peter Consterdine. What to truly be able to defend yourself in a life or death way, go to Canada and study with Richard Dimitri. Want to just be able to deal with the average twat, take-up boxing(if its good enough for Bruce...).

Best of all, stop thinking that looking at the internet is study and actually study one thing. I think this is why you think academia is a plot or conspiracy of some kind as it allows you to avoid the fact that study involves time, commitment and sheer bloody effort.
You seem to be trying to confuse me or something with that last response. What is up?
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by Arising_uk »

WanderingLands wrote:You seem to be trying to confuse me or something with that last response. What is up?
Nah! You confuse yourself.
User avatar
WanderingLands
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by WanderingLands »

Arising_uk wrote:
WanderingLands wrote:You seem to be trying to confuse me or something with that last response. What is up?
Nah! You confuse yourself.
Well, I've looked at Richard Dimitri right now and I say that he has some good information. Right now, I'm looking at an article on his website called "Delivery Systems", and I'm actually learning a lot from it since it talks about learning what type of 'system' to use during different conflicts. So, at least I can thank you on that (I think).
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by Arising_uk »

WanderingLands wrote:Well, I've looked at Richard Dimitri right now and I say that he has some good information. Right now, I'm looking at an article on his website called "Delivery Systems", and I'm actually learning a lot from it since it talks about learning what type of 'system' to use during different conflicts. So, at least I can thank you on that (I think).
My pleasure although it'd be more my pleasure if you understood that you're not actually learning what he talks about as this involves signing-up to do, as martial arts is a doing thing.
User avatar
WanderingLands
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by WanderingLands »

Arising_uk wrote:My pleasure although it'd be more my pleasure if you understood that you're not actually learning what he talks about as this involves signing-up to do, as martial arts is a doing thing.
I learn through watching videos, reading books, and simply comprehending it and putting it into practice. I'm an autodidact.
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Ninja Mind Control

Post by Arising_uk »

WanderingLands wrote:... and putting it into practice. ...
How?
Post Reply