What causes porn addiction???

Can philosophers help resolve the real problems that people have in their lives?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
realunoriginal
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by realunoriginal » Sat May 23, 2009 12:56 am

What causes porn addiction???

Women who act similar to the female participants of Failosophy Now cause porn addiction.


Here is a better question:

Why dip your dick-stick into a dirty, used vagina, rather than a virgin one???

If you can answer this subsequent question then the reasons for porn addiction should become clear.

If a man must debase himself with whores then what difference does it make if he abuses pornography or not???

artisticsolution
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by artisticsolution » Sat May 23, 2009 2:29 am

realunoriginal wrote:What causes porn addiction???

Women who act similar to the female participants of Failosophy Now cause porn addiction.
Well, thank you Mr. Unoriginal for giving my pro porn argument a boost. There's another reason why porn can be a positive thing Morpheus....watching it makes guys like RU run the other way! It's RU repellent! :D
realunoriginal wrote:Here is a better question:

Why dip your dick-stick into a dirty, used vagina, rather than a virgin one???
Your ex girlfriend's new boyfriend mentioned that her vagina was great once he got past the used part.

realunoriginal
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by realunoriginal » Sat May 23, 2009 3:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you believe you are insulting me??? Because you are doing the exact opposite!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

artisticsolution
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by artisticsolution » Sat May 23, 2009 4:18 am

I am not trying to insult you. I am just having fun....a little playful banter girl to girl.

Morpheus
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: UK

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by Morpheus » Sat May 23, 2009 12:35 pm

AS: Well, thank you Mr. Unoriginal for giving my pro porn argument a boost. There's another reason why porn can be a positive thing Morpheus....watching it makes guys like RU run the other way! It's RU repellent!

Funny, but I see it a different way. RU has been emotionally damaged by premature (?) exposure to the male orientated style of porn, thus his misogyny. You are projecting a totally different argument into my words. You are saying I'm trying to ban sex in the privacy of people's bedrooms! You're also saying I'm wanting to legislate against porn. Where exactly have I said any of this? In fact, I'm saying that through multi-perspective education, increasingly people will stop buying into hardcore porn. Thus, hitting the porn merchants where it hurts most.

Surely anyone who has read my words carefully must know that I'm talking about the damage misogynistic hardcore porn can have on the wellbeing of those who perform it, and the damage to others who become addicted to it. Indeed, this thread is about porn addiction. This is a reality, just as drug addiction is a reality.

Also, I should add that I was being tongue-in-cheek (oops! don't imagine I'm meaning something else :shock:) with my suggestions for 'ethical porn', for in my view this is a contradiction in terms. Even if porn could ever become ethical, no doubt it would lose its appeal. Since much of its attraction is precisely because it's regarded as naughty! Of course, 'sadistic' is the more appropriate term I'd use for the hardcore variety created primarily for misogynistic men and women. There are forms of pornography created specifically for women, so I understand. I've yet to explore this feminist version. I wonder if condoms are regarded as essential in feminist porn? If not, then it's equally unhealthy from the disease angle.

Richard, regarding S&M, if it's done in the privacy of your own living room or walled garden, that's fine by me. No need to send me the video though, as my imagination is wanton. So, go for it Mr Superman Philosopher!

We're talking about porn addiction in this thread, resulting from over exposure to the hard stuff that ends up on video and is easily accessible over the Internet. From where it becomes easily accessible to young people during their formative years - with some devastating results. Indeed, we end up with young men like Nisus who can't get the sadistic images out of his head, and thus is unable to conceive of the reaility of non-aggressive, mutually enjoyable love-making.

A point about free speech: I also have the freedom to object to violent, sadistic and misogynistic images. Free speech in a civilized society worthy of the title does not mean freedom to abuse others. Aside from the emotional abuses, I've already pointed out that if a porn performer is risking their life (by performing high risk sex acts without the use of a condom), then I'd say there is a huge problem with hardcore porn from this angle alone.

I must repeat that I'm not trying to ban or censor anything. Instead, I think we all need to educate ourselves about the porn industry from every possible perspective, not just from the perspective of the visual result. Only then will some of us begin to realise that hardcore, high-risk porn can have detrimental effects on society as a whole.

AS, you've made it clear that you are happy to watch hardcore porn (although your long suffering hubby doesn't like it!) Therefore, I can only conclude that you are not especially concerned that porn actors have died as a direct result of their career choice, or that children are accessing hardcore porn over the internet to the detriment of their emotional wellbeing - which, in turn, affects society as a whole.

Even though I regard myself as an individualist living apart from the mainstream, I know that I don't actually live apart from the rest of society. It's the illusion I've created for myself. Indeed, almost everthing I do in life has some affect on the Whole. That's true for each and every one of us.

Repetition in order to quell the notion of my supposed call for censorship and legislation:

I'm saying that through multi-perspective education, increasingly people will choose to stop buying into hardcore porn. Thus, hitting the porn merchants where it hurts most - not in the testicals, but in the pocket. Indeed, decreased demand results in decreased output

I know this style of campaigning works, as I've experienced it first-hand as a campaigning member of Friends of the Earth. A few years ago, hardly anyone took the Green view seriously, now Green is mainstream, albeit a little late in the day and arguably not Green enough.

artisticsolution
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by artisticsolution » Sat May 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi Morph,

M:Funny, but I see it a different way. RU has been emotionally damaged by premature (?) exposure to the male orientated style of porn, thus his misogyny. '

AS:Then that would be the case with most males...they are bombarding with pornographic images in today's world. I doubt that most men become like RU though. The difference is in the conflicting messages. The harm comes when his parents told him that good girls don't...same with Nisus. Think about it...after seeing this porn...and then becoming aware of how babies were made...and knowing full well you own mom did some of this stuff in order to conceive you...then being taught it was wrong...well...what other choice would you have but to come to the conclusion all women are whores?

If you are right about RU being damaged because of porn, then Why doesn't he feel this way about men too? Education needs to happen...but the education that needs to happen is for society to see sex as something pleasurable instead of something 'naughty' and shameful.

M:You are projecting a totally different argument into my words. You are saying I'm trying to ban sex in the privacy of people's bedrooms! You're also saying I'm wanting to legislate against porn. Where exactly have I said any of this?

AS: No Morph...I have not been saying this...what I am saying is that the education you are proposing open the doors to make things worse by confirming in a authoritarian viewpoint that sex is indeed something to be ashamed of...something to feel guilty about. When we introduce this type of education we have lost the freedom battle. Because if we say porn is wrong then what is to stop us from making a law to ban it or regulate it? Give a person an inch and he wants to be a ruler. I am concerned where all this education of yours would lead. I think it would make the majority of men turn into an army of RU's.

M:Surely anyone who has read my words carefully must know that I'm talking about the damage misogynistic hardcore porn can have on the wellbeing of those who perform it, and the damage to others who become addicted to it. Indeed, this thread is about porn addiction. This is a reality, just as drug addiction is a reality.

AS: People get addicted to all sorts of things. Alcoholism also damages a persons well being but we have seen that prohibiting alcohol is not the answer. Education has proven to the world that alcohol addiction is harmful to ones health...does that stop people? No. In fact, most people don't abuse alcohol. Most people do not abuse porn either. Your little education through shame is only going to make matters worse. Porn in itself is not shameful. Porn in itself is not human trafficking. Human trafficking is about slavery and rape. It should not be in the same category as porn. You putting it there is the problem. You not seeing a difference is a problem.

M:Also, I should add that I was being tongue-in-cheek (oops! don't imagine I'm meaning something else :shock:)

AS:Something else? What would that be?

M:with my suggestions for 'ethical porn', for in my view this is a contradiction in terms. Even if porn could ever become ethical, no doubt it would lose its appeal.

AS: Then we agree!!! This is what I have been saying...make porn ethical! I doubt that it would lose it's appeal...however...I do think seeing porn as ethical would help people realize that sexuality IS ethical. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

M: Indeed, we end up with young men like Nisus who can't get the sadistic images out of his head, and thus is unable to conceive of the reaility of non-aggressive, mutually enjoyable love-making.

AS: A steady diet of non-aggressive loving making does not sound enjoyable to me. So where does the 'mutually" come into place? I like variety...should I feel ashamed of myself? LOL Well I don't.

M:A point about free speech: I also have the freedom to object to violent, sadistic and misogynistic images.

AS:Yes you do...so don't seek them out. But you do not have the right to tell others what they can do.

M:Free speech in a civilized society worthy of the title does not mean freedom to abuse others.

AS:Right...but sex between consenting adults is not abuse.

M:Aside from the emotional abuses, I've already pointed out that if a porn performer is risking their life (by performing high risk sex acts without the use of a condom), then I'd say there is a huge problem with hardcore porn from this angle alone.

AS: Then the same can be said of anyone who risks their health...alcoholics...extreme sports players...people who smoke or do not wear a seat belt when driving, etc... I am not saying that we should not care about these people...and I think society has done a very good job at educating people about the dangers of life...I mean...come on...who doesn't know that having sex without a condom isn't dangerous. If you want...in the porn contract they could have a little warning release that the actors and actresses would have to initial so they understood the risks involved...but other than that...you shouldn't force your views on others. I believe the education your are talking about is to use shame...which again...would only make more people like RU.

M:AS, you've made it clear that you are happy to watch hardcore porn (although your long suffering hubby doesn't like it!)

AS: I didn't say I watched hardcore porn. I am not exactly sure what you think hardcore porn is. Tell me what you consider to be hardcore and I will tell you whether or not I have watched it. But you simply must stop grouping all porn in with human trafficking. It simply isn't and you are not being honest by implying it is.

M:Therefore, I can only conclude that you are not especially concerned that porn actors have died as a direct result of their career choice, or that children are accessing hardcore porn over the internet to the detriment of their emotional wellbeing - which, in turn, affects society as a whole.

AS: I always care when people die, but ethically there is nothing I can do except make them aware that they are in danger (which I believe society has already done.) To force them to behave in a certain way would be slavery....and I am morally opposed to forcing my beliefs on others.

M:I know this style of campaigning works, as I've experienced it first-hand as a campaigning member of Friends of the Earth. A few years ago, hardly anyone took the Green view seriously, now Green is mainstream, albeit a little late in the day and arguably not Green enough.

AS:The difference here is there is nothing wrong with human sexuality. There is something wrong with damaging the Earth.

realunoriginal
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by realunoriginal » Sat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

artisticsolution wrote:I am not trying to insult you. I am just having fun....a little playful banter girl to girl.
I know you are because you are a stupid, little girl. And the only thing females are good for is "fun".

I am not here to have "fun", however. And from this vantage point, everything you say sounds quite idiotic.

Morpheus
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: UK

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by Morpheus » Sat May 23, 2009 6:34 pm

edit
Last edited by Morpheus on Sun May 24, 2009 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

realunoriginal
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by realunoriginal » Sat May 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Morpheus wrote:AS: Well, thank you Mr. Unoriginal for giving my pro porn argument a boost. There's another reason why porn can be a positive thing Morpheus....watching it makes guys like RU run the other way! It's RU repellent!

Funny, but I see it a different way. RU has been emotionally damaged by premature (?) exposure to the male orientated style of porn, thus his misogyny.
Who says I "hate" women? Did I ever say I hate women? Odd, I do not recall ever saying that...

Who says I was "emotionally-damaged" by premature exposure to pornography?

Are soldiers "emotionally-damaged" by the grim reality of warfare? You women are pathetic when it comes to "thinking".

Whether "emotionally-damaged" or not, pornography reveals a certain reality & truth to women...that you have no dignity.

Men & Women both can be bought as per a price-tag. But all women have a price-tag; all women are essentially-prostitutes.

Morpheus wrote:We're talking about porn addiction in this thread, resulting from over exposure to the hard stuff that ends up on video and is easily accessible over the Internet. From where it becomes easily accessible to young people during their formative years - with some devastating results. Indeed, we end up with young men like Nisus who can't get the sadistic images out of his head, and thus is unable to conceive of the reaility of non-aggressive, mutually enjoyable love-making.
You are just making shit up "mutually-enjoyable love-making". That is pure bullshit, a delusional dream.

Women only serve their existence toward the sexual pleasure of a man, nothing more, nothing less.

What are women good for other than this, physical-care when the man is sick, raising infants, and cooking???

Answer that! You women sure are not good for an "intellectual" conversation; that is for damn-sure!

Morpheus wrote:A point about free speech: I also have the freedom to object to violent, sadistic and misogynistic images. Free speech in a civilized society worthy of the title does not mean freedom to abuse others. Aside from the emotional abuses, I've already pointed out that if a porn performer is risking their life (by performing high risk sex acts without the use of a condom), then I'd say there is a huge problem with hardcore porn from this angle alone.
Your conception of "free speech" is a joke and does not coincide with reality, at all.

Morpheus wrote:I must repeat that I'm not trying to ban or censor anything.
Then shut up and quit talking about it because actions speak louder than words.

It is very clear you are here because pornography personally-threatens you, as it does all women.

If men are constantly-fantasizing about women who are 1) more attractive than you, 2) more pleasing to the cock, and 3) willing to provide sexual gratification that you will not, then all of this provides a standard of sexuality that normal & average women (like you and ASS) can never hope to live up to! And this makes you Jealous, which is also normal and to be expected. Because if you were more attractive, if you were more pleasing, and if you were more willing to sexually-pleasure a man as he fantasizes, then he would have no use for pornography in the first place. And nevermind decadence, because clearly-speaking, you and ASS have no fucking clue about that.

All women, are indeed, whores. Did you have sex before marriage??? Tell me you did not and I will start listening to your story. But I know for a fact ASS is a whore. She runs away from this truth. If I pressed her to admit it then she no longer has any weight around here. She would be labeled a whore and unfit for any further conversation in these areas when it comes to "how a woman should act" or not. Is that not a bitch, you know, The Truth?

:twisted:

Morpheus wrote:Instead, I think we all need to educate ourselves about the porn industry from every possible perspective, not just from the perspective of the visual result. Only then will some of us begin to realise that hardcore, high-risk porn can have detrimental effects on society as a whole.
You will never stop pornography until you remove the source and the cause, which is the demand for porn.

And as I said, seriously-speaking, as long as there are women like you and ASS in this world, men will go to porn.

Why?

Because one slut/whore is as good as the next. If you have no morals, no dignity, and no nobility, then you are trash.

It is that simple. But you can further ignore my points, even though they are true. I wonder how many women on this website had sex before marriage...? No, wait, I do not "wonder" about it at all. Chances are nearly-absolute that you are a bunch of whores. And I think I will keep pressing this issue until some of you females start admitting it.

Morpheus wrote:AS, you've made it clear that you are happy to watch hardcore porn (although your long suffering hubby doesn't like it!) Therefore, I can only conclude that you are not especially concerned that porn actors have died as a direct result of their career choice, or that children are accessing hardcore porn over the internet to the detriment of their emotional wellbeing - which, in turn, affects society as a whole.
Who cares about dead porn stars, or better yet, dead hookers???

Nobody cares. Because they are societys throw-aways. Nobody cares!

Morpheus wrote: 'm saying that through multi-perspective education, increasingly people will choose to stop buying into hardcore porn. Thus, hitting the porn merchants where it hurts most - not in the testicals, but in the pocket. Indeed, decreased demand results in decreased output
You are pretty fucking delusional are you not?

Only females can be this delusional with their "hopes" and "aspirations".

How exactly do you plan to remove the need and demand for pornography when women are whores in the first place?

Morpheus wrote:I know this style of campaigning works, as I've experienced it first-hand as a campaigning member of Friends of the Earth. A few years ago, hardly anyone took the Green view seriously, now Green is mainstream, albeit a little late in the day and arguably not Green enough.
This sounds like a bunch of Liberal bullshit.

Good luck with your fruitless, delusional pursuits, though...

Morpheus
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: UK

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by Morpheus » Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 pm

AS, I'm not forcing my views on anyone. That would be impossible. All I can do is speak of the mental and physical aspects, since holistic therapy is my background. For example, as said, a high proportion of porn actors were sexually abused as children. For this reason, they are not making a healthy choice when choosing to become porn actors. If knowing this makes you feel ashamed, this is not my problem. It's your choice to feel ashamed. Instead of shame, however, I would hope this knowledge would engender empathy or compassion. If, however, you do experience shame, then don't overlook it. Listen to your inner voice.

Human trafficking is not the mainstay of mainstream porn, as already said. Nevertheless, we can't pretend that real rape (using trafficked women) is not being filmed and ending up on the Internet. This is a side issue, however, and one that you are over-emphasing whilst ignoring the more important issue of how to make it less easy for children to gain access to hardcore porn on the Internet. I could bombard you with statistics and studies which show how dangerous hardcore porn is for children and young people, but you'd just ignore the information.

Twice now I've mentioned feminist porn - from what I understand, without having viewed any, it's 'woman friendly', being devoid of violence and sadism. It's supposed to be the most ethical version of porn. What do you think of this?

You seem to be confusing healthy female sexuality with the degradation depicted in hardcore porn. The latter depicts women in degrading roles, including such things as being raped and spat on. This is not what I'd call rejoicing in my own sexuality.

Just as rampant consumerism, in the name of 'freedom of choice', is destroying the planet, freedom of choice to view hardcore porn over the Internet is having a detrimental effect on the emotional wellbeing of children who view it. Easy access to violent hardcore pornography is thought to be a major contributing factor associated with the increase of violent crime against women.

Clearly, I will not convince you about the potential harm of hardcore porn, and neither will you convince me that it's benign. However, the clinical evidence against hardcore porn is more convincing than the arguments put forward by those who claim that it's just harmless fun. STDs, AIDS, mental health issues - not a pretty picture.

Definition of dangerous hardcore porn: whatever it is that upset Nisus so much during his adolescence. He's the living proof of it!
Last edited by Morpheus on Sat May 23, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

realunoriginal
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by realunoriginal » Sat May 23, 2009 7:47 pm

artisticsolution wrote:AS:Then that would be the case with most males...they are bombarding with pornographic images in today's world. I doubt that most men become like RU though.
You have no idea how many people are going to follow in my footsteps when I start describing the reality of our situation...

Hey ASS how many men did it take to loosen your **** up before you got to your husband???

I mean that as a serious question; answer it if you are willing to take this conversation further.

If you tell me then I will tell you the first time I ever watched pornography and the situation I was in.

artisticsolution wrote:The difference is in the conflicting messages. The harm comes when his parents told him that good girls don't...same with Nisus.
Wait, what???

How the fuck do you know what my parents told me what is "good" or not???

Quit talking out of your ass ASS! It makes you look a lot lower than you already-are, which, I do not know if that is even possible...

artisticsolution wrote:Think about it...after seeing this porn...and then becoming aware of how babies were made...and knowing full well you own mom did some of this stuff in order to conceive you...then being taught it was wrong...well...what other choice would you have but to come to the conclusion all women are whores?
Who said my mother degraded herself or did my father to her??? Were you in the bed chamber as I was conceived???

You have no fucking clue ASS. My issue here has nothing to do with the sex position I was conceived in.

If you were a male, and had a brain, then you might already-know that, this far into the conversation...

artisticsolution wrote:If you are right about RU being damaged because of porn, then Why doesn't he feel this way about men too?
Loaded question.

Who said I was "damaged" because of porn? The only thing that "damaged" me in this context is learning that I understand women like you better than you understand yourselves. That is haunting...to be right time & time again...when your intention is to be wrong and mistaken. How many little teenage girls lose their virginity to promises of marriage and "love" I wonder??? What is the going rate on a girls innocence...$5000? Women have a price. And women are not whores? The only people I have met in life who do not put a price-tag on themselves are idealists. And you need one hell of an ideal to buy-out what other people are selling these days: their souls.

This is about noble v ignoble. You, ASS and Morpheus, are the latter.

artisticsolution wrote:Education needs to happen...
Loosely-translated:

"We need to utilize propaganda and mind control over children to get them to stop abusing porn! (because we are jealous)"

artisticsolution wrote:but the education that needs to happen is for society to see sex as something pleasurable instead of something 'naughty' and shameful.
So pornography is okay then???

Because I would find it pleasurable to sodomize a few underage girls & boys and then have them lick the cum off my throbbing penis. Is hedonistic pleasure...wrong? Where is the limit?

How about fucking your family members when they are 9-years-old? Is that socially-acceptable these days?

...well it may be in Britain and Europe, but Amerika still has a way to fall before we drop that low.

artisticsolution wrote:AS: No Morph...I have not been saying this...what I am saying is that the education you are proposing open the doors to make things worse by confirming in a authoritarian viewpoint that sex is indeed something to be ashamed of...something to feel guilty about. When we introduce this type of education we have lost the freedom battle.
Viral Propaganda.

What exactly-is this "freedom battle"...sounds like Euro-trash, Liberal bullshit to me.

artisticsolution wrote:Because if we say porn is wrong then what is to stop us from making a law to ban it or regulate it? Give a person an inch and he wants to be a ruler. I am concerned where all this education of yours would lead. I think it would make the majority of men turn into an army of RU's.
You cannot stop momentum without obeying the Rules of Physics, which is where I am stronger than you.

So think about it. You believe you know more about pornography, or its affects, better than I do???

You are just a whorish-slut ASS who plays girlish games of make-believe to believe you are something you are not...Again, answer me: how many men did you go through until you got to your husband? Do you fantasize about them while your husbands short dick bothers your hole? (I bet you do.) You probably-still dream about the first one, and the more masculine ones, some of the first picks. But you failed to tame these men. You could not control them through emotional-manipulation. They left you.

artisticsolution wrote:AS: People get addicted to all sorts of things.
In your case, being addicted to your own stupidity and ignorance is the most dangerous thing of all.

I am surprised people like you are even allowed to open their mouths in public.

Then again, stupidity draws a crowd just as well as intelligence.

artisticsolution wrote:Alcoholism also damages a persons well being but we have seen that prohibiting alcohol is not the answer.
The demand for hedonistic inebriation, an attempted return to the supra-conscious state of existence.

It is a regression backward into childhood...but you are already-there ASS. When are you going to grow up?

artisticsolution wrote:Education has proven to the world that alcohol addiction is harmful to ones health...does that stop people? No. In fact, most people don't abuse alcohol. Most people do not abuse porn either. Your little education through shame is only going to make matters worse. Porn in itself is not shameful. Porn in itself is not human trafficking. Human trafficking is about slavery and rape. It should not be in the same category as porn. You putting it there is the problem. You not seeing a difference is a problem.
What is the difference between human trafficking and prostitution???

Hint: one woman is given the delusive-belief that it was "her choice".

artisticsolution wrote:M:with my suggestions for 'ethical porn', for in my view this is a contradiction in terms. Even if porn could ever become ethical, no doubt it would lose its appeal.

AS: Then we agree!!! This is what I have been saying...make porn ethical! I doubt that it would lose it's appeal...however...I do think seeing porn as ethical would help people realize that sexuality IS ethical. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
How stupid are you females???

I suppose we should make the use of cocaine ethical and that would remove the demand!?!?!?

How fucking stupid are you???

artisticsolution wrote:AS: A steady diet of non-aggressive loving making does not sound enjoyable to me. So where does the 'mutually" come into place? I like variety...should I feel ashamed of myself? LOL Well I don't.
"should I feel ashamed of myself?"

No, you should not, because you are a brainless female who has no self-responsibility.

This was Nisus point. This is my point now. This is like watching a woman rise-to-power in politics. It is entertaining at the very least. It is viewing the spectacle of little girls & children pretending they are adults.

Let me know when you answer my question, ASS, so I can end this conversation once and for all.

Tell me how "shameless" you really-are!

artisticsolution wrote:M:A point about free speech: I also have the freedom to object to violent, sadistic and misogynistic images.

AS:Yes you do...so don't seek them out. But you do not have the right to tell others what they can do.
Wrong, Morpheus, do not listen to ASS-face here.

You can tell other people what to do. And if they do not listen to you then force them to act how you want with violence.

This is morally-acceptable. You should impose your morals over this decrepit, Liberal shit that ASS spews out.

It is like a pile of vile shit. It does not belong anywhere except in a toilet.

artisticsolution wrote:M:Free speech in a civilized society worthy of the title does not mean freedom to abuse others.

AS:Right...but sex between consenting adults is not abuse.
Wrong.

A 17-year-old little girl can consent to be fucked by a 30-something-year-old guy living out of his car.

But in this case, he is just using her for his own sexual-gratification, offering her promises he cannot afford to keep: lies.

Here in the USA this is a pedophile case which demonstrates the problem of "consent". Women, being the brainless, stupid fucks that they are (kind of like you two girls), believe that they can "consent" to having sex. This is incorrect. The only true power a female has when it comes to sex is not saying "yes" but rather saying "no". That is the only true power you have which has not changed since the beginning of time. Women have no true "choice" when it comes to them choosing a mate --because-- the male is the final judge once he cuts himself loose from the sexual & emotional manipulation that women practice since they first bleed out of their tight little vaginas. Now, feminized men, on the other hand, who will never escape the clutches of control, imposed over them by a womans mind-control, have no idea, no freedom, and no real "choice" except to follow along the whims of a woman. This is the majority-case. But it is not an "absolute" case at all.

Women are not individuals, as made evident by the women of this Failosophy Now website.

effie said it the best: women are ignoble. They know no morals. They know no self-responsibility.

All of these must be taught & told to them by men, how to act, and what is or is not acceptable.

artisticsolution wrote:you shouldn't force your views on others. I believe the education your are talking about is to use shame...which again...would only make more people like RU.
Yes, Morpheus, you should force your views on others! ~ especially the morally-decadent ASS.

She sees nothing "wrong" with taking a dick up her ASS. Why should it be "wrong"?

Hell, even I know sexual-gratification feels good...I know that! That does not remove its negative affects from society!

Force your opinion onto ASS. Do it, Morpheus. It is okay and morally-acceptable, because, ASS has no morals.

artisticsolution wrote:M:AS, you've made it clear that you are happy to watch hardcore porn (although your long suffering hubby doesn't like it!)

AS: I didn't say I watched hardcore porn. I am not exactly sure what you think hardcore porn is. Tell me what you consider to be hardcore and I will tell you whether or not I have watched it. But you simply must stop grouping all porn in with human trafficking. It simply isn't and you are not being honest by implying it is.
Morpheus, listen to me...

The women who do porn are convinced by men that it is "okay" for them. But it is obvious to anybody with a sense of moral decency that selling your body for money (prostitution) is "wrong". This turns women, who were once subjects capable of controlling their fate & destiny, into sex objects! And that is true! Then the worth of women turns into only their sexuality, and nothing more. This is Liberalism. This is an advanced hedonism and fall of Western Morality, into decadence. The signs are all around us.

But how many parents want to raise their daughter into a worthless ****, a whore just like you and ASS???

I know I do not! Do you? Do you want to raise your daughter into believing that sucking all the cum off a dick is her highest virtue in life!?!? I do not. Excuse me if this makes me "different". Perhaps I am a little "old school" when it comes to my personal beliefs and outlook on life. Excuse me if I am determined not to raise my potential daughter(s) into little whores like are so plentiful these days...but girls just want to have "fun" right? Forget the "self-responsibility", whatever that is. ~ right?

artisticsolution wrote:M:Therefore, I can only conclude that you are not especially concerned that porn actors have died as a direct result of their career choice, or that children are accessing hardcore porn over the internet to the detriment of their emotional wellbeing - which, in turn, affects society as a whole.

AS: I always care when people die, but ethically there is nothing I can do except make them aware that they are in danger (which I believe society has already done.) To force them to behave in a certain way would be slavery....and I am morally opposed to forcing my beliefs on others.
ASS is a liberal weakling. I hope you understand this, Morpheus.

She is "morally-opposed" to forcing her beliefs on others...because she has no morality!

I hope you understand this. It is "okay" to force your beliefs on another. In-fact, that is the only thing people do.

artisticsolution wrote:AS:The difference here is there is nothing wrong with human sexuality. There is something wrong with damaging the Earth.
Human sexuality is damaging the Earth.

How people treat their bodies signifies how they treat their environment around them.

How willing a man has become to desecrate women coincides with how men are willing to desecrate everything.


What future to the moral-less have? What future would they make for themselves, or for their children?

Think about it. What kind of world do you want to live in? I know the answer concerning myself...

...if my daughter became a whore before she left my protection then I would disown her or kill her with my own hands.

...if my son became ignoble or irresponsible for himself then I would publicly shame him and ex-communicate him from my sight.

These are the choices parents must make concerning the (best) welfare of their children. It is about tough choices.

Becoming a whore, like Morpheus and ASS are, were easy choices for them to make.

realunoriginal
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by realunoriginal » Sat May 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Morpheus wrote:AS, I'm not forcing my views on anyone.
Yes, you are Morpheus. You and ASS both are forcing your views onto each other.

This is okay. And I want you to win, Morpheus, because I view ASS as disgusting. I want her to lose.

So I am going to take your side here and help you out.

Morpheus wrote:That would be impossible.
Wrong, Morpheus.

It is possible to force your views onto somebody, and to change their mind. I will help you.

Morpheus wrote:All I can do is speak of the mental and physical aspects, since holistic therapy is my background. For example, as said, a high proportion of porn actors were sexually abused as children.
Morpheus, why is it "wrong" to sexually-abuse children?

What is "wrong" about a 12-year-old girl (like ASS) to be sodomized by her father?

I mean these questions as serious. Why is it "wrong"? Explain it to me very clearly...

Morpheus wrote:For this reason, they are not making a healthy choice when choosing to become porn actors.
What is a "healthy choice" Morpheus?

Is a teenage girl having sex with a man who promises to marry her, and then abandons her, a "healthy choice" for her?

Morpheus wrote:If knowing this makes you feel ashamed, this is not my problem. It's your choice to feel ashamed. Instead of shame, however, I would hope this knowledge would engender empathy or compassion. If, however, you do experience shame, then don't overlook it. Listen to your inner voice.
Morpheus, what do you feel ASS feels ashamed about?

Do you believe ASS, or yourself, are ashamed to have lost your virginity before marriage...or something else?

Morpheus wrote:Human trafficking is not the mainstay of mainstream porn, as already said. Nevertheless, we can't pretend that real rape (using trafficked women) is not being filmed and ending up on the Internet. This is a side issue, however, and one that you are over-emphasing whilst ignoring the more important issue of how to make it less easy for children to gain access to hardcore porn on the Internet. I could bombard you with statistics and studies which show how dangerous hardcore porn is for children and young people, but you'd just ignore the information.
Why is porn "dangerous" for children Morpheus?

What is "wrong" with injecting 7-year-old children with streams of pornography while they are in elementary school?

I am serious! Answer these questions!

Morpheus wrote:Twice now I've mentioned feminist porn - from what I understand, without having viewed any, it's 'woman friendly', being devoid of violence and sadism. It's supposed to be the most ethical version of porn. What do you think of this?
Feminist Porn = Safe Cocaine.

An oxymoron. There is no such thing as "feminist porn". It is just a Liberal propaganda meant to legitimize hedonism.

Morpheus wrote:You seem to be confusing healthy female sexuality with the degradation depicted in hardcore porn.
Wait a second, Morpheus...what is "healthy female sexuality"???

I have never heard of that before in my life? Is that like...not lying to a woman I mean to fuck?

Morpheus wrote:The latter depicts women in degrading roles, including such things as being raped and spat on. This is not what I'd call rejoicing in my own sexuality.
Ohhhhh, now I see, Morpheus, thank you for your help!

So, it is true then that women can be degraded by the way-in-which they have sex, or, submit to a man???

That is very interesting...you presume that women are noble enough to not accept getting spit on???

Or do women actually-like to be spit on???

Tell me.

Morpheus wrote:Just as rampant consumerism, in the name of 'freedom of choice', is destroying the planet. Freedom of choice to view hardcore porn over the Internet is having a detrimental effect on the emotional wellbeing of children who view it. Easy access to violent hardcore pornography is thought to be a major contributing factor associated with the increase of violent crime against women.
What is "violent hardcore pornography" compared to "non-violent softcore erotica"?

Is there a (qualitative) difference at all, Morpheus? Are you aware of where you are leading this argument?

Who cares for the "welfare" of children? Why not just rape children when they are in elementary school so they can become feminized into society even faster? Is this morally-repugnant? ~ why? What do morals and morality have to do with any of this? What does dignity have to do with any of this? How about self-responsibility...what is that? Do women really have a "choice" in this world when their biological function is obviously-centered around their vagina for sex and their tits for feeding babies? How does a woman exist as following a "noble" tradition? What is "noble" in a world full of ignoble people? What makes a woman a whore, or a slut, is it not having sex before you are married? Why was marriage created? Who created it? Why is it a part of "civilized society"? Why is it that citizens were at one time in history, married men? What changed, and why?

Can you answer any of these questions without flinching???

Morpheus wrote:Clearly, I will not convince you about the potential harm of hardcore porn, and neither will you convince me that it's benign.
Wrong, Morpheus...

Together we can dominate the stupid, simple mind of ASS. She is not as stubborn as you might think.

There are ways, if we work together, that we can convince her of her own flawed-perception of the world.

She is a danger to herself, her children, and society as a whole, due to her Liberal acceptance of pornography (and pedophilia as a result). Because people who support pornography also support pedophilia as a necessary-cause. And I can prove this fact. Therefore people who watch pornography are pedophiles who not only want to have sex with children, but they also threaten to impose their decadent lifestyle onto their children as a result. Because how far is "too far"? ASS clearly-has no limit because she cannot differentiate what is "right" and what is "wrong". Why is it "okay" to watch "softcore pornography" on one hand and not "hardcore pornography" on the other. It is like alcohol. How much is too much? Is it best just not to drink in the first place...???

Yes, it is best just not to drink in the first place! This is obvious, but not to ASS, because she is deluded.

She probably-feeds her children alcohol. She is scum.

Morpheus wrote:However, the clinical evidence against hardcore porn is more convincing than the arguments put forward by those who claim that it's just harmless fun.
You are right.

But, Morpheus, if you want to dominate ASS (which you should) then you will have to pick a different route...

Let us focus on "pornography as vice", similar to alcohol, gambling, or prostitution. It is morally-repugnant. Stick with that...

Morpheus wrote:Definition of dangerous hardcore porn: whatever it is that upset Nisus so much during his adolescence. He's the living proof of it!
Yes, Nisus is a twisted young soul who must come to terms with his own immature Nihilism.

ASS is another fine-result of moral decay. She embodies this destruction which is why she is so disgusting.

Let us attack her together, you and I Morpheus, and we will overcome her arguments. She does not stand a chance.


And the only way she will survive our attack is if other people come to defend pornography as a virtue.

I guarantee you, 100%, that they will lose the argument.

Pick your side Morpheus.


"You are either with us...or against us!" -Bush (the best US president in history)

...just kidding, kind of... :lol:

RachelAnn
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Troy, NY

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by RachelAnn » Sat May 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Morpheus queries: "OK, so how do we begin to find well-balanced exhibitionists?"
Richard Responds: "I'm free."

What are the qualities of "exhibitionism?" And yes, I am that naive about it. No clue.

Can I be considered an exhibitionist if...
1) I feel no shame when someone sees my naked body because 2) I do not give a flying fig leaf about another's reaction to seeing my nude body (be it attraction or disgust).

3) Nudity in and of itself, be it yours or mine, does not sexually excite me. 4) You can hang around me as naked as you please and I really wouldn't care one way or the other.

5) I am more comfortable without clothes than with; probably because 6) I like my body, thank you genetics, yet 7) I feel no need or desire to flaunt it -- dressed or undressed.

If these disqualify me from fledgling exhibitionist traits... what would make up the qualities of exhibitionism? Put another way, an exhibitionist is someone who...?

Morpheus
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: UK

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by Morpheus » Sat May 23, 2009 9:51 pm

I have no problems with the naked body. I'm happy to go naked if everyone else is naked. I'd feel a bit self-conscious, however, if I found myself naked in the middle the high street, since everyone else would be fully clothed. I could even get used to being a life-model for an art class, since the context would be non-sexual. Having sexual intercourse in front of others, however, is totally different. I don't know about you Rachel, but I'd find it extremely inhibiting - even if for the purpose of scientfic research! So let's not pretend that pornography is just about naked bodies. In human beings, sex involves complex mind stuff. This is recognised in every human society on Earth. With animals it's a lot simpler. From the perspective of an alien from Planet Zeezo, s/he'd laugh at our strange habit of copulation! But for us humans, we see it from a very different perspective.

RachelAnn
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Troy, NY

Re: What causes porn addiction???

Post by RachelAnn » Sat May 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Does exhibitionism imply having sex in front of other people?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest