The anxiety for wealth ! God is never unkind- He is kind or neutral only.

Can philosophers help resolve the real problems that people have in their lives?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dattaswami

The anxiety for wealth ! God is never unkind- He is kind or neutral only.

Post by dattaswami »

People are dieing day and night to earn wealth always. They worship God intensively for earning wealth more and more and there is no end to this. The anxiety for wealth can be compared to the anxiety of a person to come out of the water when he is drowned in a lake by force. God has arranged for the basic needs of every soul even for an atheist. Even the human Government is arranging the basic needs for criminals in the prison and how can one doubt about the divine Government in this?

The desire for wealth is never satisfied and in fact it grows more and more as the wealth comes. The fire grows more and more as the ghee is poured in it (Na Kamah…). I will tell you a small incident of one of My childhood-friends. He suffered with sever poverty and all his efforts failed in earning money. He did several worships of God but they were of no use. The silence of God here is to be properly understood. God knows that addition of ghee in fire in that case will not solve the problem. One day he went to the Railway Station at 3 pm to commit suicide by falling down before the train.

On that day, I awoke very early and went to station under the pretext of morning walk. I met him there and started giving spiritual knowledge regarding the wealth and God. I sang several devotional songs to change his mind and asked him to sing a few songs daily.

I told him “Your worldly life is ruined and there is no hope of revival. At least try to win in the spiritual life. People who commit suicide will go to hell and they have ruined not only the worldly life but also the spiritual life”.

I washed his brain and he came to a decision of building up the spiritual life leaving all the materialistic efforts to earn wealth etc. Generally people misunderstand Me in this point. They think that I have ruined that fellow completely in the worldly life. You know what happened in that case. Within a couple of years he became the richest man in the town through some accidental business. But he forgot Me and also left the entire spiritual life.

He started singing the same songs with a different aim to grow his wealth more and more. Recently I met him and advised him about the change in his aim etc. I asked him to do some practical service to God by participating in the propagation of the divine knowledge by doing at least a little sacrifice of the fruit of work. You know the result! He stopped coming to My house.

Previously he was coming to My house expressing his gratefulness to Me before My family. In no time, just by single will, I can bring him back to his original position. But I thought of not doing like that because in such case he will certainly commit suicide by the shock of the turn. Let him continue in that state without further materialistic progress so that he will not be spoiled more, I thought. There may be a hope of his turn before the end of his life. If he does not turn, anyway he will go to the same hell that he wanted to reach previously through the suicide. God is never unkind. He will be either kind or neutral to His devotees.

His heart is a gate without doors (Dwaraka). Dwaraka means the gate, which is always opened acting as the passage continuously. Any one can enter at any time and they will be honored with divine love from God. Any one in the heart of God is free to go out at anytime and God is never unkind to him and God becomes just neutral by withdrawing the love to him. There is no question of anger of God on the devotees even if they insult Him.