My therapy

Can philosophers help resolve the real problems that people have in their lives?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

My therapy

Post by trokanmariel »

The public machine story, of the presumption that collective gatherings of people speaking the philosophy-atom, ideological day, left-wing night and celebrity citation nation ode to the Beauty Master, will be the proven scientific method, involves the morality addition story, of the problem that the means text history, prior to the final executed use of written text instead of the reliance on voice activation, has become an emotion to lost analysis.

Celebrity citation nation. Its formula, is the close distance between the celebrity citation and nation aspects, as an expression of suppressing to the national right-wing sex party its awareness of left-wing and right-wing additions to the theme (themes including ideological daylight, daylight sociology, emotion to supermarkets, written text philosophy conducting rivalries with algebra physics' society assembly, national adultery to Brittney Havers) being the problem of deactivating daylight sociology's ability to stabilize the existence's obstacle from body glamour's natural gravity-is-left-wing-transcendence.

The destination, for the suppression of the awareness - it is the 27th May 2022 edition, of the sequence to the exposure, that afternoon's of the sociology dimension don't want the OCD program, the program being about the use of uniformity of geography computer to the intervention to user story, having turned the equation (daylight = member of the crowd) into an imaginary location of soul.

The imaginary location, of soul: it is freezer, in the cellar of 11 New Street in Wolverhampton wanting to recognise the 1979 Salem's Lot Barlow story of mythology to sociology, as its friendliness to physics politics, including the over the existence (for Mike Cutler-Hawk, from Over The Top).

To close:
The location, for the meeting point for the freezer and the friendliness to physics politics, is the Ray Liotta truth - the OCD program's ethos, of having the knowledge pretend to be a mystery, so that it can stabilize the middle, is the mirror to celebrity after death being in sync with celebrity of life
FlashDangerpants

Re: My therapy

Post by FlashDangerpants »

It's not working
attofishpi

Re: My therapy

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:12 am It's not working
He won't understand that. I know how to talk to these people, my psychiatrist says it's a gift.

Trokanmariel, my fellow dear:- Not it's working.