I've decided to stop killing people.

Can philosophers help resolve the real problems that people have in their lives?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

I've decided to stop killing people.

Post by attofishpi »

..I worked out if I don't drink alcohol, I can figure out how to use cling-wrap without losing my shit and killing the dinner guests.
henry quirk

Re: I've decided to stop killing people.

Post by henry quirk »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:47 am ..I worked out if I don't drink alcohol, I can figure out how to use cling-wrap without losing my shit and killing the dinner guests.
😄

cling wrap, like duct tape, has many uses
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

henry quirk wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:40 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:47 am ..I worked out if I don't drink alcohol, I can figure out how to use cling-wrap without losing my shit and killing the dinner guests.
😄

I found it extremely helpful to watch as many u-tube videos on how to use cling-wrap.

The dude in this video however has an uncanny look to someone buried in my back garden. (yes, and duct tape was so handy on him, and also is holding the tail lights on my van - after I rammed his head 10 times into it..)

How To Tear Plastic Wrap without Wrinkling, Bunching, Crinkling and Killing Condescending Dinner Guests.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1lo_PPegXY
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:54 am
😄

I found it extremely helpful to watch as many u-tube videos on how to use cling-wrap.

The dude in this video however has an uncanny look to someone buried in my back garden. (yes, and duct tape was so handy on him, and also is holding the tail lights on my van - after I rammed his head 10 times into it..)

How To Tear Plastic Wrap without Wrinkling, Bunching, Crinkling and Killing Condescending Dinner Guests.
Then you can shred your fingers on the serrated cutting edge. I bought some cheap brand of 'cling wrap' once and you couldn't even unravel it. It was just a tubular lump of plastic all fused together :lol: 'Glad' is the only decent brand.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:47 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:54 am

😄

Then you can shred your fingers on the serrated cutting edge. I bought some cheap brand of 'cling wrap' once and you couldn't even unravel it. It was just a tubular lump of plastic all fused together :lol: 'Glad' is the only decent brand.
I know woman!! I had the same shit six months ago, it was 'glad' and I wasn't so. It took me ages to hunt down the entire assembly line at fault.