message to hexhammer

Can philosophers help resolve the real problems that people have in their lives?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

slowthinker84
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 7:39 pm

message to hexhammer

Post by slowthinker84 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:53 pm

Hi hex hammer or whoever reads this. I sent you a pm message in this forum, please respond when you can. its about finding my life's purpose

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by HexHammer » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:36 pm

slowthinker84 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:53 pm
Hi hex hammer or whoever reads this. I sent you a pm message in this forum, please respond when you can. its about finding my life's purpose
I did answer, but apparently my thread was deleted.

I will try to write it again.
I have decided to drop using the Socratic method as I did not get anywhere with finding out my life's purpose and it bared no fruit being a fruitless endeavor.
The Socratic method is outdated, as multiple options has emerged in these modern times.
"what gives me inner motivation/inner drive to keep going in life, get up out of bed in the morning and get things done?" the answer to this question is what I want to find out or discover
It seems that you lack visions and compulsion to imagine what goals you want in life. So you need to force yourself to set goals, and measures for success, a plan how to achieve your goal(s)

Ask yourself what you are good at, do you have any skills? Try ask friends and family that knows you well, what they think you are good at and what they think you should do.

You must spend some time brainstorming and try to give me some pointers in a weeks time.

slowthinker84
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by slowthinker84 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 pm

Hi@ Hexhammer, I do already have a plan in place and have goals I want to reach all for becoming a player/pick up artist/seduser in the end or swinger as flash danger suggested I become in my private email here. Part of reaching my main goal in the end(to become a player/pick up artist/seducer swinger) is having a daily routine taking baby steps witch I have been doing for about 2 or 3 years now and doing that is bringing me closer to my main goal. My daily routine consists of 1. cook and eat breakfast 2.brush teeth twice a day, 1right after breakfast and 1 right after dinner flossing once a day after dinner. 3. After breakfast brushing teeth, walking once a day during the weekdays and do pilates, then record my progress to bring my motivation back to normal levels or to as best as it will get. 4. work on mental stuff for example: practicing social skills and doing train your brain, finding my life's purpose. Showering 5 times a week, usually at night before bed. I also volunteer twice a week at P.L.A.N and sometimes all go to u t south western for drug development or mental health research to be experimented on. My short term goals for now are 1. pass drivers test witch I already did about a month go so now I can drive and go where I need to go. 2. get a new PC chair witch I did already. 3. switch to Mediterranean food regimen. 4. master social skills with family first using the social skills ebook I have. 5. complete my financial goals list with my job coach before moving into job placement. the reason for increasing my self motivation at the present time is to become self reliant so I can eventually be free to pursue my goal's in life. These goals are in order form 1 to 5 witch are: 1. get the job I want. 2. be whoever I will become after completing the social skills ebook and getting the friends I want. 3.Own or rent the type of house I want. 4.exersizing my brain, also mind first in all areas to be in its best shape so it will be easier or less difficult to obtain the ideal body that I want with exercise and eating right. 5. become a true honest real player. As I said before, this is all for becoming a player, exct... however as I explained in my pm here to you, it doesn't get me up or motivate me to get out of the bed each morning and get things done so this makes me think my lifes purpose is not to just be a player even though its what I want to do or all I want to be so I want to find out what that purpose is. If I can create or find my purpose in life then I will always have that as inner motivation to get me out of bed every morning and keep me going for life no matter what berriers or obstacles may get in my way. Currently I only get out of bed and do my daily stuff I explained to you above due to only outer motivation as if I don't I will get further away from reaching my goals or it will take longer to complete my goals therefore wasting time and I don't want that to happen. The outer motivation is my compulsion as well as the idea I keep In my mind about if I waste time or don't do what I need to do to reach my goals then it will take longer or all never achieve it. I do have visons however the visions are not a clear big picture but rather in small shards/pieces that are disorganized and murky somewhat. I hope this all helps you be able to help me further with discovering my life's purpose. Please wait for me to ask fam, friends and people that know me about what they think I am good at or what skills I have as I can not get a hold of them all right away as they have busy lives, work, also not easy to get a hold of either.

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by FlashDangerpants » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:55 pm

slowthinker84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi@ Hexhammer, I do already have a plan in place and have goals I want to reach all for becoming a player/pick up artist/seduser in the end or swinger as flash danger suggested I become in my private email here.
I didn't actually suggest you should become a swinger, I merely pointed out it was less contradictory than trying to use philosophy to justify becoming a pick up artist.

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:34 am

slowthinker84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 pm
5. become a true honest real player
This entire post detailing how you think you're gonna get laid - is actually a post that shows exactly why you will never, ever get laid.

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by Atla » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm

slowthinker84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi@ Hexhammer, I do already have a plan in place and have goals I want to reach all for becoming a player/pick up artist/seduser in the end or swinger as flash danger suggested I become in my private email here. Part of reaching my main goal in the end(to become a player/pick up artist/seducer swinger) is having a daily routine taking baby steps witch I have been doing for about 2 or 3 years now and doing that is bringing me closer to my main goal. My daily routine consists of 1. cook and eat breakfast 2.brush teeth twice a day, 1right after breakfast and 1 right after dinner flossing once a day after dinner. 3. After breakfast brushing teeth, walking once a day during the weekdays and do pilates, then record my progress to bring my motivation back to normal levels or to as best as it will get. 4. work on mental stuff for example: practicing social skills and doing train your brain, finding my life's purpose. Showering 5 times a week, usually at night before bed. I also volunteer twice a week at P.L.A.N and sometimes all go to u t south western for drug development or mental health research to be experimented on. My short term goals for now are 1. pass drivers test witch I already did about a month go so now I can drive and go where I need to go. 2. get a new PC chair witch I did already. 3. switch to Mediterranean food regimen. 4. master social skills with family first using the social skills ebook I have. 5. complete my financial goals list with my job coach before moving into job placement. the reason for increasing my self motivation at the present time is to become self reliant so I can eventually be free to pursue my goal's in life. These goals are in order form 1 to 5 witch are: 1. get the job I want. 2. be whoever I will become after completing the social skills ebook and getting the friends I want. 3.Own or rent the type of house I want. 4.exersizing my brain, also mind first in all areas to be in its best shape so it will be easier or less difficult to obtain the ideal body that I want with exercise and eating right. 5. become a true honest real player. As I said before, this is all for becoming a player, exct... however as I explained in my pm here to you, it doesn't get me up or motivate me to get out of the bed each morning and get things done so this makes me think my lifes purpose is not to just be a player even though its what I want to do or all I want to be so I want to find out what that purpose is. If I can create or find my purpose in life then I will always have that as inner motivation to get me out of bed every morning and keep me going for life no matter what berriers or obstacles may get in my way. Currently I only get out of bed and do my daily stuff I explained to you above due to only outer motivation as if I don't I will get further away from reaching my goals or it will take longer to complete my goals therefore wasting time and I don't want that to happen. The outer motivation is my compulsion as well as the idea I keep In my mind about if I waste time or don't do what I need to do to reach my goals then it will take longer or all never achieve it. I do have visons however the visions are not a clear big picture but rather in small shards/pieces that are disorganized and murky somewhat. I hope this all helps you be able to help me further with discovering my life's purpose. Please wait for me to ask fam, friends and people that know me about what they think I am good at or what skills I have as I can not get a hold of them all right away as they have busy lives, work, also not easy to get a hold of either.
Most women prefer chaotic, spontaneous cavemen to thinkers (your life has no big purpose btw).

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8182
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm
slowthinker84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi@ Hexhammer, I do already have a plan in place and have goals I want to reach all for becoming a player/pick up artist/seduser in the end or swinger as flash danger suggested I become in my private email here. Part of reaching my main goal in the end(to become a player/pick up artist/seducer swinger) is having a daily routine taking baby steps witch I have been doing for about 2 or 3 years now and doing that is bringing me closer to my main goal. My daily routine consists of 1. cook and eat breakfast 2.brush teeth twice a day, 1right after breakfast and 1 right after dinner flossing once a day after dinner. 3. After breakfast brushing teeth, walking once a day during the weekdays and do pilates, then record my progress to bring my motivation back to normal levels or to as best as it will get. 4. work on mental stuff for example: practicing social skills and doing train your brain, finding my life's purpose. Showering 5 times a week, usually at night before bed. I also volunteer twice a week at P.L.A.N and sometimes all go to u t south western for drug development or mental health research to be experimented on. My short term goals for now are 1. pass drivers test witch I already did about a month go so now I can drive and go where I need to go. 2. get a new PC chair witch I did already. 3. switch to Mediterranean food regimen. 4. master social skills with family first using the social skills ebook I have. 5. complete my financial goals list with my job coach before moving into job placement. the reason for increasing my self motivation at the present time is to become self reliant so I can eventually be free to pursue my goal's in life. These goals are in order form 1 to 5 witch are: 1. get the job I want. 2. be whoever I will become after completing the social skills ebook and getting the friends I want. 3.Own or rent the type of house I want. 4.exersizing my brain, also mind first in all areas to be in its best shape so it will be easier or less difficult to obtain the ideal body that I want with exercise and eating right. 5. become a true honest real player. As I said before, this is all for becoming a player, exct... however as I explained in my pm here to you, it doesn't get me up or motivate me to get out of the bed each morning and get things done so this makes me think my lifes purpose is not to just be a player even though its what I want to do or all I want to be so I want to find out what that purpose is. If I can create or find my purpose in life then I will always have that as inner motivation to get me out of bed every morning and keep me going for life no matter what berriers or obstacles may get in my way. Currently I only get out of bed and do my daily stuff I explained to you above due to only outer motivation as if I don't I will get further away from reaching my goals or it will take longer to complete my goals therefore wasting time and I don't want that to happen. The outer motivation is my compulsion as well as the idea I keep In my mind about if I waste time or don't do what I need to do to reach my goals then it will take longer or all never achieve it. I do have visons however the visions are not a clear big picture but rather in small shards/pieces that are disorganized and murky somewhat. I hope this all helps you be able to help me further with discovering my life's purpose. Please wait for me to ask fam, friends and people that know me about what they think I am good at or what skills I have as I can not get a hold of them all right away as they have busy lives, work, also not easy to get a hold of either.
Most women prefer chaotic, spontaneous cavemen to thinkers (your life has no big purpose btw).
Or could it be that 'chaotic cavemen' are much thicker on the ground (and cavewomen)?

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by Atla » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm
Most women prefer chaotic, spontaneous cavemen to thinkers (your life has no big purpose btw).
Or could it be that 'chaotic cavemen' are much thicker on the ground (and cavewomen)?
They are, but no.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8182
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm
Most women prefer chaotic, spontaneous cavemen to thinkers (your life has no big purpose btw).
Or could it be that 'chaotic cavemen' are much thicker on the ground (and cavewomen)?
They are, but no.
I disagree.

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2833
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by -1- » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:44 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:19 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 pm


Or could it be that 'chaotic cavemen' are much thicker on the ground (and cavewomen)?
They are, but no.
I disagree.
What's wrong with you, Veggie? Normally you say "fuck you asshole yank bullshit fucker." You have a temperature?

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2833
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by -1- » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:47 am

slowthinker84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi@ Hexhammer, I do already have a plan in place and have goals I want to reach all for becoming a player/pick up artist/seduser in the end or swinger as flash danger suggested I become in my private email here. Part of reaching my main goal in the end(to become a player/pick up artist/seducer swinger) is having a daily routine taking baby steps witch I have been doing for about 2 or 3 years now and doing that is bringing me closer to my main goal. My daily routine consists of 1. cook and eat breakfast 2.brush teeth twice a day, 1right after breakfast and 1 right after dinner flossing once a day after dinner. 3. After breakfast brushing teeth, walking once a day during the weekdays and do pilates, then record my progress to bring my motivation back to normal levels or to as best as it will get. 4. work on mental stuff for example: practicing social skills and doing train your brain, finding my life's purpose. Showering 5 times a week, usually at night before bed. I also volunteer twice a week at P.L.A.N and sometimes all go to u t south western for drug development or mental health research to be experimented on. My short term goals for now are 1. pass drivers test witch I already did about a month go so now I can drive and go where I need to go. 2. get a new PC chair witch I did already. 3. switch to Mediterranean food regimen. 4. master social skills with family first using the social skills ebook I have. 5. complete my financial goals list with my job coach before moving into job placement. the reason for increasing my self motivation at the present time is to become self reliant so I can eventually be free to pursue my goal's in life. These goals are in order form 1 to 5 witch are: 1. get the job I want. 2. be whoever I will become after completing the social skills ebook and getting the friends I want. 3.Own or rent the type of house I want. 4.exersizing my brain, also mind first in all areas to be in its best shape so it will be easier or less difficult to obtain the ideal body that I want with exercise and eating right. 5. become a true honest real player. As I said before, this is all for becoming a player, exct... however as I explained in my pm here to you, it doesn't get me up or motivate me to get out of the bed each morning and get things done so this makes me think my lifes purpose is not to just be a player even though its what I want to do or all I want to be so I want to find out what that purpose is. If I can create or find my purpose in life then I will always have that as inner motivation to get me out of bed every morning and keep me going for life no matter what berriers or obstacles may get in my way. Currently I only get out of bed and do my daily stuff I explained to you above due to only outer motivation as if I don't I will get further away from reaching my goals or it will take longer to complete my goals therefore wasting time and I don't want that to happen. The outer motivation is my compulsion as well as the idea I keep In my mind about if I waste time or don't do what I need to do to reach my goals then it will take longer or all never achieve it. I do have visons however the visions are not a clear big picture but rather in small shards/pieces that are disorganized and murky somewhat. I hope this all helps you be able to help me further with discovering my life's purpose. Please wait for me to ask fam, friends and people that know me about what they think I am good at or what skills I have as I can not get a hold of them all right away as they have busy lives, work, also not easy to get a hold of either.
Paragraphs are your friend. Invented in 353 B.C. by Androchondrian, a Persian prince, normally found in igneous rock formation.

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2833
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by -1- » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:06 am

slowthinker84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 pm
Hi@ Hexhammer, I do already have a plan in place and have goals I want to reach all for becoming a player/pick up artist/seduser in the end or swinger as flash danger suggested I become in my private email here.

Part of reaching my main goal in the end(to become a player/pick up artist/seducer swinger) is having a daily routine taking baby steps witch I have been doing for about 2 or 3 years now and doing that is bringing me closer to my main goal.

My daily routine consists of
1. cook and eat breakfast
2.brush teeth twice a day, 1right after breakfast and 1 right after dinner
2.1.flossing once a day after dinner.
3. After breakfast brushing teeth, walking once a day during the weekdays and do pilates, then record my progress to bring my motivation back to normal levels or to as best as it will get.
4. work on mental stuff for example: practicing social skills and doing train your brain, finding my life's purpose.

Showering 5 times a week, usually at night before bed.

I also volunteer twice a week at P.L.A.N and sometimes all go to u t south western for drug development or mental health research to be experimented on.

My short term goals for now are
1. pass drivers test witch I already did about a month go so now I can drive and go where I need to go.
2. get a new PC chair witch I did already.
3. switch to Mediterranean food regimen.
4. master social skills with family first using the social skills ebook I have.
5. complete my financial goals list with my job coach before moving into job placement.

the reason for increasing my self motivation at the present time is to become self reliant so I can eventually be free to pursue my goal's in life. These goals are in order form 1 to 5 witch are:
1. get the job I want.
2. be whoever I will become after completing the social skills ebook and getting the friends I want.
3.Own or rent the type of house I want.
4.exersizing my brain, also mind first in all areas to be in its best shape so it will be easier or less difficult to obtain the ideal body that I want with exercise and eating right.
5. become a true honest real player.

As I said before, this is all for becoming a player, exct... however as I explained in my pm here to you, it doesn't get me up or motivate me to get out of the bed each morning and get things done so this makes me think my lifes purpose is not to just be a player even though its what I want to do or all I want to be so I want to find out what that purpose is. If I can create or find my purpose in life then I will always have that as inner motivation to get me out of bed every morning and keep me going for life no matter what berriers or obstacles may get in my way.

Currently I only get out of bed and do my daily stuff I explained to you above due to only outer motivation as if I don't I will get further away from reaching my goals or it will take longer to complete my goals therefore wasting time and I don't want that to happen.

The outer motivation is my compulsion as well as the idea I keep In my mind about if I waste time or don't do what I need to do to reach my goals then it will take longer or all never achieve it.

I do have visons however the visions are not a clear big picture but rather in small shards/pieces that are disorganized and murky somewhat.

I hope this all helps you be able to help me further with discovering my life's purpose.

Please wait for me to ask fam, friends and people that know me about what they think I am good at or what skills I have as I can not get a hold of them all right away as they have busy lives, work, also not easy to get a hold of either.
There. Now I was able to read it.

Life is hard. Without a purpose it's a lot easier. Don't exhaust yourself.

Getting out of bed is not that important, if you live in your parents' or grandparents' basement or in a halfway house. There are lots of good reasons to stay in bed:
1. You avoid or procrastinate the chores slated to you. (Wash dishes, wax the floor, wash the resident clerk's car, floss the old lady's teeth who lives in room 23, etc.)
3. You can sleep or daydream.
4. Meditate.
5. Masturbate uninterrupted. People won't know what you are doing under the cover, only the most clever ones will guess, when your eyes bulge out and you scream, "Hiroshima, here I cum!"

I omitted 2. because I don't want to be banned from this site.

About outer motivation: if they nag you too much, first throw a frying pan in their direction. Second offence: read passages to them from Plato's "Republic" and prove it to them that life is but a deep, cold, dark, damp well.

I wonder what you do on the two days of the week when you DON'T shower. How do you fill this time? by practicing your social skills? "Good morning Mrs. Simpkins. Nice hat." No. "Goood morning, Mrs. Simpkins!! Nice. Hat." NO. "Good morning to you, Ma'm Simpkins, your taste in hats is as impeccable as it has always been".

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by Atla » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:19 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 pm


Or could it be that 'chaotic cavemen' are much thicker on the ground (and cavewomen)?
They are, but no.
I disagree.
I humbly accept your disagreement

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2833
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by -1- » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:30 am

Atla wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 am
I humbly accept your disagreement
Atla, don't be a wuss. Reject the disagreement!

Unless you are of course convinced that under the weight of the currently extant evidence it is only reasonable that you accept the disagreement. (?)

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: message to hexhammer

Post by Atla » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:44 am

-1- wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:30 am
Atla wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 am
I humbly accept your disagreement
Atla, don't be a wuss. Reject the disagreement!

Unless you are of course convinced that under the weight of the currently extant evidence it is only reasonable that you accept the disagreement. (?)
Maybe humbly accepting the disagreement was the most PC thing to do

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests