Anhedonia

Can philosophers help resolve the real problems that people have in their lives?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Anhedonia

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:56 am
A_Seagull wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:02 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 pm :shock: So Anhedonia to you is just a synonym for getting bored with something? Wow!! Insight of the year.

How? Give me an example of how this works for you.
Clearly Age enjoys being annoying; s/he should be congratulated on finding happiness and purpose in his/her life.
Age is schizo enough to honestly believe that his intuition is coming from God/the Universe itself, and is always correct.
You are completely incapable of comprehending what I write.

I neither believe nor disbelieve any thing.

It really is that simple. Do you ever wonder why you can not comprehend this?

Also, are you trying to also suggest that God/the Universe, Itself, would not always be correct?

If no, then it appears that way from the way you write.
If yes, then how do you propose that could actually be?
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:56 amWhich again shows that delusional idiots are often happier.
Even if your first sentence was correct, then how exactly would this second sentence follow from your first?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:25 pm
A_Seagull wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Clearly Age enjoys being annoying; s/he should be congratulated on finding happiness and purpose in his/her life.
Age is schizo enough to honestly believe that his intuition is coming from God/the Universe itself, and is always correct.

Also, are you trying to also suggest that God/the Universe, Itself, would not always be correct?

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:56 amWhich again shows that delusional idiots are often happier.
Even if your first sentence was correct, then how exactly would this second sentence follow from your first?
How could God/the Universe be always correct, if it never says anything? :)

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:28 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:25 pm

How could God/the Universe be always correct, if it never says anything? :)
Because It, naturally, is always correct.

By nature what the Universe/God does, Itself, is correct.

By the way you are still not answering my clarifying questions.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:49 pm Because It, naturally, is always correct.

That's because your clarifying questions, and all your comments on 2 nicks over the years, are based on your

>>>>>>>>>> BELIEF <<<<<<<<<<<

that the Universe/God, Itself, is always correct, naturally.

Even though there isn't a shred of evidence for this. The Universe/God doesn't seem to be doing anything. It doesn't seem to have insights, and it dosn't seem to be communicating insights, and so it doesn't seem to be communicating always correct insights either.
Even if it WAS communicating insights, there's no guarantee that they would be correct.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pm

That's because your clarifying questions, and all your comments on 2 nicks over the years, are based on your

But that is not a belief, which I have, anyway.

What you wrote above is just a belief, based solely upon what you believe is absolutely true.

Are you able to point to any actual thing that I have written, which, to you, seems to state that as a belief?

If, and when, you were to do that, then we all could look at how you make up assumptions and conclusions out of things that are not even there, which will show how it is your own previous beliefs that is leading you to make the wrong assumptions and beliefs that you continue to make.

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pmEven though there isn't a shred of evidence for this. The Universe/God doesn't seem to be doing anything.

What do you mean by, "the Universe does not seem to be doing anything".

If 'you' have come into existence, and have evolved into the conscious human being that 'you' are, but, to 'you', the Universe does not seem to be doing any thing, then how do you think 'you', the conscious and thinking human being, was created?

If 'you' are not a result of what the Universe, Itself, is doing, then where did 'you' come from exactly?

Either 'you' are a product of the Universe or 'you' are not, so which one is it?

To be able to produce any thing, then some thing NEEDS to be done.

Considering what the Universe is actually made up of, the Universe needs to be doing some thing to produce what it does.

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pmIt doesn't seem to have insights, and it dosn't seem to be communicating insights, and so it doesn't seem to be communicating always correct insights either.

If that is what it "seems" to you, then so be it. But just remember what "seems" to you does not mean "it" is correct. Also, remember that the Universe also, to you, "seems" to be doing nothing as well, which to "others" is completely absurd.

So, who is right and correct? "you" or "others"?

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pmEven if it WAS communicating insights, there's no guarantee that they would be correct.

How could the Universe be wrong? It is, after all, made up of absolutely EVERY single thing.

By the way there is a very simple way to guarantee if insights are correct? But you will never to be able to see and understand this way while you continue to hold onto the beliefs that you have and believe what you do.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:09 pm

What you wrote above is just a belief, based solely upon what you believe is absolutely true.

Are you able to point to any actual thing that I have written, which, to you, seems to state that as a belief?

If, and when, you were to do that, then we all could look at how you make up assumptions and conclusions out of things that are not even there, which will show how it is your own previous beliefs that is leading you to make the wrong assumptions and beliefs that you continue to make.

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pmEven though there isn't a shred of evidence for this. The Universe/God doesn't seem to be doing anything.

If 'you' have come into existence, and have evolved into the conscious human being that 'you' are, but, to 'you', the Universe does not seem to be doing any thing, then how do you think 'you', the conscious and thinking human being, was created?

If 'you' are not a result of what the Universe, Itself, is doing, then where did 'you' come from exactly?

Either 'you' are a product of the Universe or 'you' are not, so which one is it?

Considering what the Universe is actually made up of, the Universe needs to be doing some thing to produce what it does.

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pmIt doesn't seem to have insights, and it dosn't seem to be communicating insights, and so it doesn't seem to be communicating always correct insights either.

If that is what it "seems" to you, then so be it. But just remember what "seems" to you does not mean "it" is correct. Also, remember that the Universe also, to you, "seems" to be doing nothing as well, which to "others" is completely absurd.

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pmEven if it WAS communicating insights, there's no guarantee that they would be correct.

How could the Universe be wrong? It is, after all, made up of absolutely EVERY single thing.

By the way there is a very simple way to guarantee if insights are correct? But you will never to be able to see and understand this way while you continue to hold onto the beliefs that you have and believe what you do.

The universe being made up of every single thing doesn't mean that it has correct insights anywhere. And as a "whole" it doesn't seem to have any insights at all.
You still write pages of verbal diarrhea to avoid addressing your belief that it does.
There is no way to guarantee that insights are correct - you are merely insane.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:50 pm

The universe being made up of every single thing doesn't mean that it has correct insights anywhere. And as a "whole" it doesn't seem to have any insights at all.
You still write pages of verbal diarrhea to avoid addressing your belief that it does.

Your beliefs obviously will not allow you to see the Truth of things.

As already explained, you are completely unable to see and understand this with those beliefs that you are dearly holding onto.

Your incapacity to provide any actual evidence for what you insist is absolutely true speaks for itself.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:50 pm

Your beliefs obviously will not allow you to see the Truth of things.

As already explained, you are completely unable to see and understand this with those beliefs that you are dearly holding onto.

Your incapacity to provide any actual evidence for what you insist is absolutely true speaks for itself.
You are the one claiming to see the Truth of things but then offer no evidence for your belief.

You are accusing me of exactly what you are doing. People like you are the scum of this world and deserve to suffer.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

There is no belief without a believer.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:08 pm

There is no idiocy without an idiot.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:20 pm

The believer is the belief.

The proof is in the believer the source of the belief.

Pot / kettle.

You don't need external proof of your own grown belief idiot.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:48 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:20 pm

The believer is the belief.

The proof is in the believer the source of the belief.

Pot / kettle.

You don't need external proof of your own grown belief idiot.

As usual you have abso-fucking-lutely no idea what topic you are replying to or what your sentences are even supposed to mean.
You too are scum of this world
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:52 pmYou too are scum of this world
Thanks for revealing your scum held belief by purging it out of your own Acausal hole, but I'm not interested in your beliefs, I've got my own and trust me, they resemble absolutley nothing like what you believe.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:16 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:52 pmYou too are scum of this world
Thanks for revealing your scum held belief by purging it out of your own Acausal hole, but I'm not interested in your beliefs, I've got my own and trust me, they resemble absolutley nothing like what you believe.

If you weren't so desperately interested in trying to make me accept your malignant, mentally ill bullshit, then you could stop addressing comments at me. Same goes for Age.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:22 pm If you weren't so desperately interested in trying to make me accept your malignant, mentally ill bullshit,
But this is your belief, it's not mine.

If you don't accept my malignant, mentally ill bullshit, (your belief) then stop poking around in it.. all you have to do is to stop resisting this belief of yours and just let it be, let it have it's freedom to be what ever you believe it to be...resistence is futile, stop resisting and feel the release of the belief be lifted off your shoulders like a ton of bricks...Ah! now doesn't that feel much lighter and freer..Ah! the sweet relief of not holding onto your belief.

Also, you don't have to believe other peoples mentally ill bullshit beliefs either, isn't it enough to cope with your own? you wouldn't want to weigh yourself down with even more bullshit that you can carry yourself would you?

And just so you know. Your the one who is creating this belief that you think is mine, but is not, not me.