Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Seeking and demanding sanctity is one of the main five best rules of morality. Those rules shown below closely resemble most religious rules. For humankind to give an idea sanctity they must give sacrifice to it. The sacrifice that we must all do is deny women equality and give men a lower position in rulership. Men must bend the knee to women and elevate them to our ultimate sovereign. Those women and men who do not demand this are not in the best moral state of mind and should try to move to it.

We are all natural animals and follow the hierarchical rules of those species which have Alpha males. The main survival strategy of such a species is that the Alpha males will fight to the death to insure that the Beta females live.

Females, as the incubators of life and the most important within that species, must have the highest protection to insure that they will survive to continue the life of that species. Men, being the most physically powerful and having a more natural tendency to rule, must take a leadership role to insure this continuity. The Alpha of any species fights to insure that the Beta always has the highest position. The Kings and all other men IOW, must rule as the power behind the throne but the Queen is the one who must always sit on that throne and rule over the King.

The research done by Mr. Haigt shows that the right wings of religions and politics show more concern with tribalism than do the left wings. It appears then that if we are to move to the most advantageous moral position then it is to the right wings to promote it. As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, I am the left of center and not in the best camp to sell the view that women should rule even as I recognize that they should. The right has been given a wakeup call thanks to president Obama being re-elected. FMPOV then, the right needs a new platform if they are to survive, as they should to balance the political spectrum.

Generally speaking only; women are the weaker of the sexes and are better places to know what the requirements of survival are and should thus rule. Women should then demand the full protection and sacrifice of the Alphas males as that is the natural order of hierarchical species and must be to insure survival. This sacrifice gives sanctity to our species and insures it’s longevity. The religious and political right seem better suited to lead towards this end.

In my opinion, men and women who do not agree with this premise are not taking the best moral position for families or for society at large. This issue is more in the hands of men than women and in that sense men would be more immoral than women if they do not deny women equality and place women above themselves.

Should the religious and political right take up this best moral position and demand that equality be denied to all women and demand that they be given their rightful and natural position above men?

Please see the research and logic behind this premise.

http://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc-yMcfAY4

Regards
DL
chaz wyman

Re: Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.

Post by chaz wyman »

Amazing - I disagree with nearly every single word.

Thankfully people like you have not been in positions of power for over 100 years.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Greatest I am wrote:Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.
Makes no sense at all, even as a joke.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bobevenson wrote:
Really.

Who gets to the lifeboats first?

Why place women and children first at that point in time and not the rest of the time?

That is what makes no sense.

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Greatest I am wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
Really.

Who gets to the lifeboats first?

Why place women and children first at that point in time and not the rest of the time?

That is what makes no sense.

Regards
DL
I'm afraid your thinking is a little out of date, like a man giving up his seat on the bus to a lady.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bobevenson wrote: I'm afraid your thinking is a little out of date, like a man giving up his seat on the bus to a lady.
Really!

Google Captain Coward and join his club then.

Regards
DL