Federalism? What the US really wants.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
chaz wyman
Posts: 5305
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by chaz wyman »


Be careful, or the moderator (a European) will delete another thread! I won't even bring up the question of why he has to delete the entire thread as opposed to the offending comment.




I always find it really amusing to see Americans grasp for straws in criticising Europe and "Europeans" (whatever they are), because in Europe we have exactly what most Americans really want - Real Federalism.
We have an alliance (mostly economic) of states that are independent sovereign states in a Union, each unique and following the democratic wishes (by and large) of the citizens of those states.
Whereas in America they mostly deplore the power of the President and the (so-called) Federal authorities. They only pretend to be Federalist. In fact when the FBI muscle in the local pigs have to do back to their sty, and when Washington shouts - the states get an earache. The fact is that the USA is not a Union of States but a monolithic tyranny ruled by a minority President who, since the beginning of US history has always received less than half of the possible votes, due to voter apathy. The 'states' of America are not even states, but have the administrative power of counties.
Yet he has more power then any other leader, except North Korea's, over his people.

How can one man represent 270 million - he doesn't even have to try.
bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by bobevenson »

chaz wyman wrote:I always find it really amusing to see Americans grasp for straws in criticising Europe and "Europeans" (whatever they are).
You know damn well what Europeans are, they are the socialist scum of the Earth!
SecularCauses
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 am

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by SecularCauses »

chaz wyman wrote:
Be careful, or the moderator (a European) will delete another thread! I won't even bring up the question of why he has to delete the entire thread as opposed to the offending comment.




I always find it really amusing to see Americans grasp for straws in criticising Europe and "Europeans" (whatever they are), because in Europe we have exactly what most Americans really want - Real Federalism.
We have an alliance (mostly economic) of states that are independent sovereign states in a Union, each unique and following the democratic wishes (by and large) of the citizens of those states.
Whereas in America they mostly deplore the power of the President and the (so-called) Federal authorities. They only pretend to be Federalist. In fact when the FBI muscle in the local pigs have to do back to their sty, and when Washington shouts - the states get an earache. The fact is that the USA is not a Union of States but a monolithic tyranny ruled by a minority President who, since the beginning of US history has always received less than half of the possible votes, due to voter apathy. The 'states' of America are not even states, but have the administrative power of counties.
Yet he has more power then any other leader, except North Korea's, over his people.

How can one man represent 270 million - he doesn't even have to try.
How jealous of America are you, anyway? You have no idea what America is. Your comments are laughable to those of us who actually live here. But the fact you are obsessed with America just shows you have some axe to grind. Feeling insignificant perhaps? Americans, for the most part, spend no time at all thinking about Europe. We certainly don't spend our time demonizing Europeans or thrashing them. We consider them s human beings, some good, some bad, with some useful ideas, and other ideas that we could have done without. Yet, European after European has convinced themselves on this forum that somehow it is a sign of intelligence to slam America. Amazing. Just know that Americans don't waste their time believing that knocking Europeans makes them an "intellectual."
johngalthasspoken
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Location: mom's basement

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by johngalthasspoken »

chaz wyman wrote:How can one man represent 270 million
320 million now, the spics have been reproducing like rabbits lately
SecularCauses
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 am

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by SecularCauses »

johngalthasspoken wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:How can one man represent 270 million
320 million now, the spics have been reproducing like rabbits lately
The spics? You mean people like Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez and George Lopez? Thankfully those people were born, became successful, and make white-trash like you jealous. Maybe you can go join Chaz's neo-nazi movement in Europe, and let America welcome people from the entire globe.
johngalthasspoken
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Location: mom's basement

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by johngalthasspoken »

SecularCauses wrote:
johngalthasspoken wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:How can one man represent 270 million
320 million now, the spics have been reproducing like rabbits lately
The spics? You mean people like Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez and George Lopez? Thankfully those people were born, became successful, and make white-trash like you jealous. Maybe you can go join Chaz's neo-nazi movement in Europe, and let America welcome people from the entire globe.

piss off turd, nobody here is interested in your useless opinions.. "Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez and George Lopez" ?? :lol: is that the best you can come-up with? three washed-up hasbeen's ?
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by reasonvemotion »

We certainly don't spend our time demonizing Europeans or thrashing them.
Only the negroes.



Racism is alive and well in American and Australia.
johngalthasspoken
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Location: mom's basement

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by johngalthasspoken »

Race is real. Race is not a social construct..Racial equality is a myth..Therefore racism can be justified.
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by reasonvemotion »

You are exhausting.
johngalthasspoken
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Location: mom's basement

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by johngalthasspoken »

reasonvemotion wrote:You are exhausting.
just keepin it real 8)
SecularCauses
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 am

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by SecularCauses »

johngalthasspoken wrote:
piss off turd, nobody here is interested in your useless opinions.. "Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez and George Lopez" ?? :lol: is that the best you can come-up with? three washed-up hasbeen's ?
The three people I named are superior to you in every way. They are smarter, sexier, richer, funnier, more talented, etc. I can give far more examples of "spics" who leave you in the dust. So, let me get this straight? Somehow you want people to believe that because you just happened to be born with a particular skin color, something you had nothing to do with, that we are to believe you are superior to those with a different skin color? The idiots will believe that. But, only the idiots will believe that.
SecularCauses
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 am

Re: Federalism? What the US really wants.

Post by SecularCauses »

reasonvemotion wrote:
We certainly don't spend our time demonizing Europeans or thrashing them.
Only the negroes.



Racism is alive and well in American and Australia.
Racism is alive everywhere, but in America the vast majority of people hate racists, and we have laws protecting people against racial discrimination. Is your claim, what? That the UK which has numerous representatives on this very site who are racist as hell, is somehow less racist than the US? Or, that all Americans should be demonized for hating "negroes"? Or, are you claiming it is official US policy to hate negroes? Or, that the skin heads in the UK who salute their Hitler flags and attack black people are somehow excused, but if they were Americans, then we should condemn all Americans? Precisely what is your point?
Post Reply