Black People and Crime

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

tbieter

Re: Black People and Crime

Post by tbieter »

jackles wrote:tbieter have you ever visited an african country.
No
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

i am a little surprised no one is questioning the very notion of race

there are people alive today who were accused of trying to pass for white in southern usa - even as they thought of themselves as white and had no known black ancestors - there is a history of that in my family

there are people who are black who had no trouble at all passing as white - even though they thought of themselves as black and would get in a shitload of trouble were they found out

if being black is something you can hide, or an attribute which you can be perceived as having without even knowing it, it can have nothing to do with culture and skin color

i actually had people ask me if i am black or white, or if i think of myself as black or white - i always ask them to explain what they mean, and what difference it makes
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Is your orientation more to white culture or black culture? Like Obama is half white and half black, but his orientation is to black culture.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

what do you mean by white culture and black culture?

when i speak i sound like a white texan unless i deliberately try not to

i do not stand out in a predominantly black church

i would not stand out in a predominantly white church if i changed my hairstyle

rap music does not do anything for me

i think wearing oversized pants with your butt hanging out looks retarded
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

................................................Image

tbieter

Post by tbieter »

I happened upon this video. Old white people like me probably should get some instruction in self-defense, a conceal carry permit, and a glock. And then be vigilent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyALk5WnD-s
Lev Muishkin

Post by Lev Muishkin »

tbieter wrote:“While Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were continuing to stir up racial animosity in Sanford Florida, one of the worst mass shootings in Florida history was taking place in Miami. Last Friday, 14 people were shot and two men were killed during a funeral for 21-year-old Morvin Andre. A 5-year-old girl was wounded in the exchange as well. Why no outrage or calls for massive demonstrations? Because the shooters were allegedly black gang members attending the funeral. In other words, there’s nothing that can be politically exploited here by those willing to ignore the harsh reality that, in the overwhelming majority of cases, black Americans are being victimized by other black Americans.”
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/04/03/why- ... g-victims/

In Minnesota, North Minneapolis is the area where blacks regularly kill other blacks. Children are killed by drive-by shooters. Recently, a family heard gunfire. As the mother and kids were in flight upstairs, a bullet pierced the wall of the house and struck a boy in the back of his head killing him instantly. As is customary, thereafter a community protest against guns and violence is held. Appropriate T-shirts are worn by the attendees. The appropriate politicians are there. The media gives a reasonable amount of coverage to the event. But, as these events occur, the blacks in the area reload their equalizers. And life goes on as usual, with white people being quietly grateful for the continued confinement of black violence by area and victims.

Generally, blacks, who constitute about 12% of the US population, commit violent crimes disproportionate to their representation in the general population. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cr ... tbl43a.xls

As a white person, I never enter North Minneapolis. And, given their propensity toward criminal conduct, I’m very wary whenever I encounter any black teenagers or adults, male or female.

To my knowledge, neither President Obama nor Attorney General Holder have ever delivered a major speech regarding the criminal behavior in the “black community”.

If they don’t care, why should any white person care. Rather, the prudent white person will concentrate on his or her personal strategy for self-defense.
You are mistaking cause and effect.
The primary cause of crime is deprivation and poverty. Black people are generally the most deprived and poor. They suffer so much prejudice that it becomes self fulfilling.
Lev Muishkin

Post by Lev Muishkin »

Arising_uk wrote:]Read Darwin's The Origin of Species. Its also not quite true about the two people as non-africans have traces of a completely different species in them, i.e. the neanderthal and apparently its due to the female line.
This is nonsensical.
Gee

Post by Gee »

tbieter wrote:I happened upon this video. Old white people like me probably should get some instruction in self-defense, a conceal carry permit, and a glock. And then be vigilent.
Tbieter;

It is my thought that you are the last person in the world, who should ever be issued a permit to carry a concealed weapon. If a black person walked up to you, and did not look like you thought he should, he could get shot for trying to ask for directions. If he had a friend or two with him, he would surely get shot.

Gee
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Gee wrote:
tbieter wrote:I happened upon this video. Old white people like me probably should get some instruction in self-defense, a conceal carry permit, and a glock. And then be vigilent.
Tbieter;

It is my thought that you are the last person in the world, who should ever be issued a permit to carry a concealed weapon. If a black person walked up to you, and did not look like you thought he should, he could get shot for trying to ask for directions. If he had a friend or two with him, he would surely get shot.
more generally the desire to get a concealed carry permit for reasons other than a clear job requirement should automatically disqualify someone from being able to get a concealed carry permit

i have not met a person with a concealed carry permit who did not have a major temper control problem
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

Kayla wrote:
Gee wrote:
Tbieter;

more generally the desire to get a concealed carry permit for reasons other than a clear job requirement should automatically disqualify someone from being able to get a concealed carry permit

i have not met a person with a concealed carry permit who did not have a major temper control problem
So you reject the right of self-defense and the means to secure the right? How do you justify your position.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

tbieter wrote:
So you reject the right of self-defense and the means to secure the right? How do you justify your position.
you think crazy people should be allowed to carry concealed weapons?

how do you justify this position?
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Incorrect, let me fix your error: 'I happened upon this video. Old people like me probably should get some instruction in self-defense, a conceal carry permit, and a glock. And then be a defender of self, of extreme force, if all else fails.'

Now it's right!
SpheresOfBalance

Lev Muishkin wrote:
tbieter wrote:“While Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were continuing to stir up racial animosity in Sanford Florida, one of the worst mass shootings in Florida history was taking place in Miami. Last Friday, 14 people were shot and two men were killed during a funeral for 21-year-old Morvin Andre. A 5-year-old girl was wounded in the exchange as well. Why no outrage or calls for massive demonstrations? Because the shooters were allegedly black gang members attending the funeral. In other words, there’s nothing that can be politically exploited here by those willing to ignore the harsh reality that, in the overwhelming majority of cases, black Americans are being victimized by other black Americans.”
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/04/03/why- ... g-victims/

In Minnesota, North Minneapolis is the area where blacks regularly kill other blacks. Children are killed by drive-by shooters. Recently, a family heard gunfire. As the mother and kids were in flight upstairs, a bullet pierced the wall of the house and struck a boy in the back of his head killing him instantly. As is customary, thereafter a community protest against guns and violence is held. Appropriate T-shirts are worn by the attendees. The appropriate politicians are there. The media gives a reasonable amount of coverage to the event. But, as these events occur, the blacks in the area reload their equalizers. And life goes on as usual, with white people being quietly grateful for the continued confinement of black violence by area and victims.

Generally, blacks, who constitute about 12% of the US population, commit violent crimes disproportionate to their representation in the general population. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cr ... tbl43a.xls

As a white person, I never enter North Minneapolis. And, given their propensity toward criminal conduct, I’m very wary whenever I encounter any black teenagers or adults, male or female.

To my knowledge, neither President Obama nor Attorney General Holder have ever delivered a major speech regarding the criminal behavior in the “black community”.

If they don’t care, why should any white person care. Rather, the prudent white person will concentrate on his or her personal strategy for self-defense.
You are mistaking cause and effect.
The primary cause of crime is deprivation and poverty. Black people are generally the most deprived and poor. They suffer so much prejudice that it becomes self fulfilling.
Kinda we agree, I'd say it was the disparity between the most well to do, and those with little to no mobility. And education is a very large factor.
SpheresOfBalance

Gee wrote:
Tbieter;

Gee
It certainly seems this might be true, a case of cloudy vision!