Sleeping Giants and Fading Empires

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dubious

Re: Sleeping Giants and Fading Empires

Post by Dubious »

popeye1945 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:24 pm
Dubious wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:18 am
popeye1945 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:37 am

Would you have had that same recommendation in 1939 Germany as the Nazi's burned Jewish stores and murdered their people, crystal night. There is only one side that is righteous in the face of those hell-bent on world domination, whether that be overt or covert. Interesting though that Russia saved all our asses in World War two. Now Germany is sending tanks to the Ukraine effort, that is a little more than bad taste. The middle of the road is not always a winning formula, sometimes you just get run over. With the shifting power in the world and the vulnerable America dollar about to be brought down, this wasn't foreseen by the American power elite. More than half the world is saying enough America and no more.
Russia saved itself with a lot of help from the West. It certainly did not save our asses. Putin too is of the opinion that Germany sending tanks to Ukraine is in bad taste. The two of you have a lot in common. I guess compared to bad old Germany, Putin is the good guy justified in the crimes committed against his neighbour; wouldn't you agree?

Also, there is no such thing as an invulnerable currency including the American buck. Eventually it will be replaced but not for a long time since it remains the go to currency whenever the global economy falters. The question then is will it be one of the currencies existing now or will it be based on a completely new paradigm?

Your hatred of the West is truly sickening! Why not move to Russia, a land more sinned against than sinning, the West, of course, being the sinners? But that begs the question, why are so many Russians eager and desperate to leave the old homeland, ashamed of what it has become under Putin.
Love it or leave it, I can see your intellectual sparks from all the way over here- - - lol!! brilliant!!!
Again, you haven't got a single argument against anything I said so you reply as is the usual coward's way out. The only thing we get from you is America is the root of all evil making everyone else a victim even forcing Russia to invade and brutalize its neighbor. There is no excuse for American atrocities while all the other nations have an excuse for theirs, the Americans made them do it! --- LOL brilliant is right!!!

Why don't you move where you really belong, close to the Kremlin!
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Dubious wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:42 pm
Dubious wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:18 am

Russia saved itself with a lot of help from the West. It certainly did not save our asses. Putin too is of the opinion that Germany sending tanks to Ukraine is in bad taste. The two of you have a lot in common. I guess compared to bad old Germany, Putin is the good guy justified in the crimes committed against his neighbour; wouldn't you agree?

Also, there is no such thing as an invulnerable currency including the American buck. Eventually it will be replaced but not for a long time since it remains the go to currency whenever the global economy falters. The question then is will it be one of the currencies existing now or will it be based on a completely new paradigm?

Your hatred of the West is truly sickening! Why not move to Russia, a land more sinned against than sinning, the West, of course, being the sinners? But that begs the question, why are so many Russians eager and desperate to leave the old homeland, ashamed of what it has become under Putin.
Love it or leave it, I can see your intellectual sparks from all the way over here- - - lol!! brilliant!!!
Again, you haven't got a single argument against anything I said so you reply as is the usual coward's way out. The only thing we get from you is America is the root of all evil making everyone else a victim even forcing Russia to invade and brutalize its neighbor. There is no excuse for American atrocities while all the other nations have an excuse for theirs, the Americans made them do it! --- LOL brilliant is right!!!

What country in the world right now is the most imperialistic colonizing force that ever existed, which includes Great Brition and the German Third Reich. Who is the only super power at present? Who has the greatest war machine ever to exist on this planet? It would help you perhaps to listen to what the world community has to say instead of gobbling up homegrown propaganda. I have asked this question repeatedly never to get a decent or honest answer. If the Russians established a military or military bases on Canadian soil; how long would it take the United States to invade Canada? Just give us a rough estimate. You cannot trust governments; you need to keep your ear to the ground and know what the global community says. Consider yourself a global citizen, never my country right or wrong. You also need to know your own country's history of imperial aggressions. It is all one humanity and many of us are not looking forward to Armageddon, well, accept the Christians maybe. The end times how wonderful his coming back, retarded and dangerous.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

At least we know one thing out of two. That's a win as far as I'm concerned!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

popeye1945 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:14 pm
Dubious wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:42 pm

What country in the world right now is the most imperialistic colonizing force that ever existed, which includes Great Brition and the German Third Reich. Who is the only super power at present? Who has the greatest war machine ever to exist on this planet? It would help you perhaps to listen to what the world community has to say instead of gobbling up homegrown propaganda. I have asked this question repeatedly never to get a decent or honest answer. If the Russians established a military or military bases on Canadian soil; how long would it take the United States to invade Canada? Just give us a rough estimate. You cannot trust governments; you need to keep your ear to the ground and know what the global community says. Consider yourself a global citizen, never my country right or wrong. You also need to know your own country's history of imperial aggressions. It is all one humanity and many of us are not looking forward to Armageddon, well, accept the Christians maybe. The end times how wonderful his coming back, retarded and dangerous.
Well, to be honest, I wonder if Jesus is the only one who can change the direction of this insane train we seem to be on. It seems to be out of the rest of our hands now and in the hands of Putin and Biden and their respective insiders. Until one or both of them back down, things seem pretty scary at best. Maybe if the rest of us just refuse to participate in their theater, meaning refuse to pay taxes or refuse to join the military, then they'll have to back down. It reminds me of the old Vietnam slogan, "what if they decided to have a war and nobody came?"