In The News

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: In The News

Post by Walker »

You are so naive.

BLM is just a shakedown outfit extorting billions from corporations. It's the old Mob blueprint of selling insurance.

Here's the principle, in action. "If you don't buy our insurance, someone just might break your windows and wouldn't that be a shame. My, you have a nice car ... such a nice reputation ... and such a lovely family ..."

Apply this principle to the Supreme Court. "We know where you live and we will intimidate you justices in your homes with demonstrations to disrupt your neighborhood. Even though it's illegal to do that, we can do that because the Leftists who are charge of the Deep State, and the country, approve of illegalities that benefit their cause and narrative ... because the end justifies the means."
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:58 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:46 am You live in Florida, right? If so your state governor used to be a lawyer for the Nazy at Guantanamo where he stood and watched people getting tortured before signing off documents to insist they were merely interrogated with gusto. You can start with him if you like.
Sure. The fact that that isn't even a news item for the mainstream press, that he is complicit in that capacity for the Guantnamo atrocity needs to come out. I wasn't aware of it. I've never voted for the guy. And it's not going to come out unless someone engages in "whataboutism". Let's air out the laundry before it's allowed to sit and get moldy.
The fuck you on about? That's not whataboutism it's just a fact about some guy that you could come to learn by just paying attention. It's not even a surprising fact really, you already know he kidnapped immigrants in Texas and shipped them to Martha's Vineyard to get publicity for his election bid, so why would it be a surprise that he's cold hearted enough to be party to torture?

His voters don't care, Walker isn't going to turn on Desantis over any of that shit. When there is an arrest warrant for Trump and Desantis has to sign extradition papers for Trump to be shipped to NYC, that's when Walkeer will thing Desantis is bad, until then he's relatively golden with the MAGA crowd, Tiny D and Meatball Ron notwithstanding.

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:58 pm As far as Trump, sure, he's been a terrible President but thanks to his Laurel and Hardy antics, the real emperor of America is no longer wearing the invisible cloak it once was. It's become painfully clear from what has happened to him, vs what hasn't happened to past Presidents who've been responsible for much more horrendous things, that there really is something not right in the mechanisms of our democracy.
Conspiracy theories aren't much use to me. And it is another bout of whataboutism, even when your attentiojn is drawn to that matter you can't seem to control yourself :/

There are things that Trump has done which no modern president has done and which are bad. Quit trying to write those off with whataboutism.

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:58 pm Regarding BLM, yes. If it were BLM out there they probably would have put out more security, possibly. But since BLM protests have regularly ended in violence it would probably be a rational move. They thought that the mostly white crowd wasn't going to be a problem because usually, we aren't. They were wrong. It's taken a while but Whites have finally gotten wind of what is going on thanks to Charlie Chaplin Trump.
Walker

Post by Walker »

March 20, 2023
Most underreported story: Evidence of the Biden family’s $ millions from China now documented with bank records
By Thomas Lifson
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... cords.html

It comes as no surprise that the propaganda arm of the Democrats called the “mainstream media” has no interest in informing the American people of the gravity of the evidence piling up that Joe Biden has been bought off by the Chinese Communist Party. Thanks to the efforts of James Comer, we already have bank records of $1 million flowing to Biden family members through a cutout named Rob Walker, shortly after Biden left office as VP.

There is no indication of any particular services performed for this treasure, nor is there any expertise among the recipients, who include the current POTUS’s son Hunter, his brother James, Hunter’s mistress-at-the time Hallie Biden (who is also his brother’s widow and Biden’s daughter-in-law) and an entity simply named “Biden.”
Rep. Comer, appearing on Maria Bartiromo’s Sunday Morning Futures program on Fox News, said that this is “only the beginning.” There are “as many as 11 other deals” that are being examined by his committee.

Comer emphasizes that his investigation is of Joe Biden, not his family. The family members are intermediaries (my term) in the flow of money from Beijing-controlled entities to Biden entities.

“The White House hasn’t been truthful about this from Day One. I don’t think the White House ever dreamed we would get bank records. I’ve got bad news for the White House. This is just the beginning. We’re gonna get a lot more bank records and they’re going to have to continue to backpedal and come up with some kind of reason why the Biden family has received millions and millions of dollars from our adversaries.”

Needless to say, if Trump or any Republican officeholder were similarly found to have received major funding via family members from our principal adversary, and had a history of softness toward that adversary, an interview like Comer’s would lead every television newscast and would be on the front pages of most newspapers. The word “treason” would be a major feature of the conversations Americans would hear on cable news.

But the media silence won’t stop the flow of records, and won’t stop the depositions and testimony to come. I take Comer at his word that the Biden camp assumed the bank records would never come to light. They know what kind of money is involved, and they must realize how toxic this could become.

Whether or not the case of Alvin Bragg against Trump is an attempted distraction – a very successful one so far – doesn’t really matter. An enemy funding a president with millions of dollars is a story that can’t be contained.
Commentary: This proof comes as no surprise to those who have been paying attention to the facts, can think clearly, and are interested in truth instead of how cleverly propaganda can twist the truth. But, here’s the sad part of this wise commentary. Nothing will come of this proof. A corrupt POTUS that will sign anything he's told to sign, and say anything he's told to say, works out just fine for The Left.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:24 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:58 pm Regarding BLM, yes. If it were BLM out there they probably would have put out more security, possibly. But since BLM protests have regularly ended in violence it would probably be a rational move. They thought that the mostly white crowd wasn't going to be a problem because usually, we aren't. They were wrong. It's taken a while but Whites have finally gotten wind of what is going on thanks to Charlie Chaplin Trump.
Last I looked, "usually" doesn't mean "all."
Last edited by Gary Childress on Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:53 pm
But the organisers for both Jan 6th and Charlottesville were the Oathkeepers and the Proud Boys and this was known.
Walker

Post by Walker »

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpspr ... 617844.jpg
Just so you know, this is how your posting is supposed to look, Gary.

If you go into the edit function, you can correct it by removing the "img" prefix and suffix from the web address, just as I did.

Why should you do this? Not because I say so. Because it's the ethical thing to do.

Don't splash the pot, Gary. Don't trash up the thread, and The Forum that we share, with your redundant images. I think I actually read in the forum rules somewhere that what I suggest is the appropriate procedure. You can research and fact check that. Why is it a Rule?

Because not repeating silly pictures is a way to be courteous and mindful of the other posters' time and attention, which is an ethical concern and so it should also be yours.

Being courteous and mindful makes the content transparent, makes the egotistical, vain you who is demanding attention with pictures, fade into the background.

:wink:

Since it is a suggested method of posting on behalf of those who pay the bills, you should respect that, Gary.
Last edited by Walker on Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

And definitely don't do anything to remind Walker that he promissed facial recognition tech would show Jan 6th was the work of Antifa no the Proud Boys.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:14 pm And definitely don't do anything to remind Walker that he promissed facial recognition tech would show Jan 6th was the work of Antifa no the Proud Boys.
:D :D :D :D :D
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:14 pm And definitely don't do anything to remind Walker that he promissed facial recognition tech would show Jan 6th was the work of Antifa no the Proud Boys.
By now, everyone knows of the slanted media coverage, the Kangaroo court, and the totalitarian tactics, and that the whole day was a setup by Pelosi refusing SOP security that would have interferred with the plants leading, directing, and encouraging the vandalism in real time.

You can bet facial recognition was used. That's how they rounded up the folks they wanted to round up, and ignored the rest.

The Left, the institutions that it controls including the large majority media outlets, aka mainstream media, are onto the next distraction of the fact that they have sold-out the country.

Do Antifa and the Proud Boys even exit anymore? If so, you won't hear about them until election time, or the next summer a Republican is POTUS, a day which may never arrive given that so many election laws were changed under the cover of crises, and now that they have been changed cannot be unchanged.
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:24 pm Do Antifa and the Proud Boys even exit anymore? If so, you won't hear about them until election time, or the next summer a Republican is POTUS, a day which may never arrive given that so many election laws were changed under the cover of crises, and now that they have been changed cannot be unchanged.
Headline from TODAY
Defense begins in seditious conspiracy trial of former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:20 pm
:D :D :D :D :D
Just a reminder, you're a moron. :wink:

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:33 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:24 pm Do Antifa and the Proud Boys even exit anymore? If so, you won't hear about them until election time, or the next summer a Republican is POTUS, a day which may never arrive given that so many election laws were changed under the cover of crises, and now that they have been changed cannot be unchanged.
Headline from TODAY
Defense begins in seditious conspiracy trial of former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio
:lol:

Proud Boys. Such a ludicrous name. Who cares? They are not the issue.
You're livin' in the past.

Those still rotting in jail, deprived of due process and human rights because of The Left ... that's the issue.

Those unfairly prosecuted by The Left, their lives destroyed by The Left, that's the issue.
Last edited by Walker on Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:58 pm As far as Trump, sure, he's been a terrible President but thanks to his Laurel and Hardy antics, the real emperor of America is no longer wearing the invisible cloak it once was. It's become painfully clear from what has happened to him, vs what hasn't happened to past Presidents who've been responsible for much more horrendous things, that there really is something not right in the mechanisms of our democracy.
The example of Walker brings us back to the question that was implicit in your words. Why does Trump have to be the one on trial all time?

The answer is that Trump wants to do all his crimes again and get away with them. And Walker, along with millions of other traitors, wants Trump to carry out all the same crimes again, up to and including the treasonous overthrow of democracy when you don't get the results you like.

That's why it's more important right now to deal with Trump than any of your other corrupt politicians, although you guys really need to stop tolerating so much corruption* in your law and politics, it's weird that you keep voting for people who are obviously wronguns.

Don't end up like Walker.

* and the absurd gerrymandering that makes it possible... what the fuck is up with that third world bullshit?
Last edited by FlashDangerpants on Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Neither is that the issue.
It's a distraction by The Swamp, and that distraction owns you, owns your mind.
It's a distraction of the fact that China owns The Left, and The Swamp.

That's because they are philosophically aligned to totalitarianism.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:12 pm
Just so you know, this is how your posting is supposed to look, Gary.

If you go into the edit function, you can correct it by removing the "img" prefix and suffix from the web address, just as I did.

Why should you do this? Not because I say so. Because it's the ethical thing to do.

Don't splash the pot, Gary. Don't trash up the thread, and The Forum that we share, with your redundant images. I think I actually read in the forum rules somewhere that what I suggest is the appropriate procedure. You can research and fact check that. Why is it a Rule?

Because not repeating silly pictures is a way to be courteous and mindful of the other posters' time and attention, which is an ethical concern and so it should also be yours.

Being courteous and mindful makes the content transparent, makes the egotistical, vain you who is demanding attention with pictures, fade into the background.

:wink:

Since it is a suggested method of posting on behalf of those who pay the bills, you should respect that, Gary.
I just did. I did it because I now realize whoever's face is in the picture will probably be tracked and subjected to unfair hysteria on the part of some.
Last edited by Gary Childress on Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.