In The News

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: In The News

Post by Walker »

Gary, that other guy has already led you astray from the truth and decency of proper and ethical forum procedure concerning graphics.

I wouldn't listen to him, even though you've both eaten from the tree of ignorance and want what you've been told to want, which is to see Trump behind bars, in an orange jumpsuit, cuffed, shackled, and head shaven.

:shock:

Oh yes, it's true and you would do well to admit that need to yourself.

:wink:
:lol:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:37 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:33 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:24 pm Do Antifa and the Proud Boys even exit anymore? If so, you won't hear about them until election time, or the next summer a Republican is POTUS, a day which may never arrive given that so many election laws were changed under the cover of crises, and now that they have been changed cannot be unchanged.
Headline from TODAY
Defense begins in seditious conspiracy trial of former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio

Proud Boys. Such a ludicrous name. Who cares? They are not the issue.
You're livin' in the past.

Those still rotting in jail, deprived of due process and human rights because of The Left ... that's the issue.

Those unfairly prosecuted by The Left, their lives destroyed by The Left, that's the issue.
You are such a sad joke.
Each one of those morons had a fair trial, except your personal wank fantasy the Donald.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:06 pm You are so naive.

BLM is just a shakedown outfit extorting billions from corporations.
Walker gets more and more hilarious as the days go on.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:54 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:12 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:53 pm

Last I looked, "usually" doesn't mean "all."
Just so you know, this is how your posting is supposed to look, Gary.

If you go into the edit function, you can correct it by removing the "img" prefix and suffix from the web address, just as I did.

Why should you do this? Not because I say so. Because it's the ethical thing to do.

Don't splash the pot, Gary. Don't trash up the thread, and The Forum that we share, with your redundant images. I think I actually read in the forum rules somewhere that what I suggest is the appropriate procedure. You can research and fact check that. Why is it a Rule?

Because not repeating silly pictures is a way to be courteous and mindful of the other posters' time and attention, which is an ethical concern and so it should also be yours.

Being courteous and mindful makes the content transparent, makes the egotistical, vain you who is demanding attention with pictures, fade into the background.

Since it is a suggested method of posting on behalf of those who pay the bills, you should respect that, Gary.
I just did. I did it because I now realize whoever's face is in the picture will probably be tracked and subjected to unfair hysteria on the part of some.
This one, named Teddy Joseph Von Nukem...
Killed himself rather than face federal drug import charges recently.
https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/16/us/v ... index.html

I can see why Jacobi thought he could recruit you recently. I'm not sure I understand how he failed.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:55 pm Gary, that other guy has already led you astray from the truth and decency of proper and ethical forum procedure concerning graphics.

I wouldn't listen to him, even though you've both eaten from the tree of ignorance and want what you've been told to want, which is to see Trump behind bars, in an orange jumpsuit, cuffed, shackled, and head shaven.

:shock:

Oh yes, it's true and you would do well to admit that need to yourself.

I think you would do well to stop worrying so much about Trump. He didn't do anything special for you other than sit in the White House and use the executive chair as a toilet. But, yes. If Trump deserves to be held accountable for being a 'cretin', then others deserve to be held accountable for doing much worse. Or, perhaps we ought to just wipe the slate clean, let bygones be bygones, not hold anyone accountable and just make sure it never happens again?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:05 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:12 pm
Just so you know, this is how your posting is supposed to look, Gary.

If you go into the edit function, you can correct it by removing the "img" prefix and suffix from the web address, just as I did.

Why should you do this? Not because I say so. Because it's the ethical thing to do.

Don't splash the pot, Gary. Don't trash up the thread, and The Forum that we share, with your redundant images. I think I actually read in the forum rules somewhere that what I suggest is the appropriate procedure. You can research and fact check that. Why is it a Rule?

Because not repeating silly pictures is a way to be courteous and mindful of the other posters' time and attention, which is an ethical concern and so it should also be yours.

Being courteous and mindful makes the content transparent, makes the egotistical, vain you who is demanding attention with pictures, fade into the background.

Since it is a suggested method of posting on behalf of those who pay the bills, you should respect that, Gary.
I just did. I did it because I now realize whoever's face is in the picture will probably be tracked and subjected to unfair hysteria on the part of some.
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/ ... ge-169.jpg

I can see why Jacobi thought he could recruit you recently. I'm not sure I understand how he failed.
Who did you sell your soul to? We're all human beings, dumbass. It would do us all well to strike some kind of peace with each other.
FlashDangerpants

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:10 pm

Who did you sell your soul to? We're all human beings, dumbass. It would do us all well to strike some kind of peace with each other.
You are here justifying lenient treatment for white people because black people are less trustworthy.
And then you offer special consideration for nazis shouting "The JEWS will not replace us".
So you need to get your own shit together before you start on me.

And that's how whataboutism is done by the pro players motherfucker.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:16 pm

You are here justifying lenient treatment for white people because black people are less trustworthy.
And then you offer special consideration for nazis shouting "The JEWS will not replace us".
No, dumbass. I'm not doing any of that. Strawmen. I hope you're a call center worker somewhere, because I swear if you're in any position of authority, you need get your shit together and fix the crisis the world is in right now.
FlashDangerpants

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:18 pm

No, dumbass. I'm not doing any of that. Strawmen. I hope you're a call center worker somewhere, because I swear if you're in any position of authority, you need get your shit together and fix the crisis the world is in right now.
They thought that the mostly white crowd wasn't going to be a problem because usually, we aren't.
whoever's face is in the picture will probably be tracked and subjected to unfair hysteria

I have an ok career, I can still attract ladies on occasion, and I don't live with my mum. I don't think it is wise for you to take this in a biographical direction.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:30 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:18 pm
They thought that the mostly white crowd wasn't going to be a problem because usually, we aren't.
whoever's face is in the picture will probably be tracked and subjected to unfair hysteria

I have an ok career, I can still attract ladies on occasion, and I don't live with my mum. I don't think it is wise for you to take this in a biographical direction.
OK. Chief. Whatever you say, chief. You're still a dumbass.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

BTW: I also said the following to Walker. Reading it might pull your head out of your ass:
I think you would do well to stop worrying so much about Trump. He didn't do anything special for you other than sit in the White House and use the executive chair as a toilet. But, yes. If Trump deserves to be held accountable for being a 'cretin', then others deserve to be held accountable for doing much worse. Or, perhaps we ought to just wipe the slate clean, let bygones be bygones, not hold anyone accountable and just make sure it never happens again?
FlashDangerpants

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:45 pm BTW: I also said the following to Walker. Reading it might pull your head out of your ass:
You want points for doing a "both sides" of the issue? There's no points for that weakness.

You did justify not calling in the national guard because the protesters were white, and then you lied to me about that. Own the mistake.

The guys in the picture with the tiki torches were shouting about jews and are nazis and you did in a fit of self-righteousness announce that you were cutting the photo in case they get unfairly judged for that. Own that error too, don't lie to my face.

Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:57 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:45 pm BTW: I also said the following to Walker. Reading it might pull your head out of your ass:
You want points for doing a "both sides" of the issue? There's no points for that weakness.

You did justify not calling in the national guard because the protesters were white, and then you lied to me about that. Own the mistake.

The guys in the picture with the tiki torches were shouting about jews and are nazis and you did in a fit of self-righteousness announce that you were cutting the photo in case they get unfairly judged for that. Own that error too, don't lie to my face.

I said BLM protests regularly go violent which has been true. Yes. Charlottesville was violent but other than the Capitol, how many protests by so-labeled "white supremacists" have gone violent? Why should the Capitol police be ready for violence from people who haven't been regularly violent and who are usually waving American flags praising the Constitution and all the usual stuff? Why shouldn't the Capitol police have been ready for a BLM protest had there been one on Capitol grounds?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

So which do you prefer, Flashdangerpants: Would you like to see people brought to trial for their crimes that have brought us to the brink of Armageddon or would you like to see amnesty on condition that our leaders shape up and keep us away from Armageddon at all costs?
FlashDangerpants

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:16 pm I said BLM protests regularly go violent which has been true. Yes. Charlottesville was violent but other than the Capitol, how many protests by so-labeled "white supremacists" have gone violent? Why should the Capitol police be ready for violence from people who haven't been regularly violent and who are usually waving American flags praising the Constitution and all the usual stuff? Why shouldn't the Capitol police have been ready for a BLM protest had there been one on Capitol grounds?
The Proud Boys and the Oathkeepers among other groups in attentance at Jan 6th were well known for thier violence. You might remember the whole "Stand by and stand down" thing that Trump said? That's who it was for.