woke

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: woke

Post by Walker »

Chihuahuas have an excuse for losing the plot. They're annoying little dogs.

Humans who act like chihuahuas only fool themselves when using that excuse to indulge their proclivity for sniffing butt in order to have something to bark.

Here's the plot. The big picture accessible to non-delusional humans.

The Left and its media refused to acknowledge the existence of anything that would detract from getting Biden elected in 2020, and they accomplished this with various forms of information censorship available to media outlets and social media outlets.

Such population control and manipulation is akin to Facebook disabling Airdrop from smartphones in order to prevent the Chinese citizens from communicating with one another about the corruption of the Chinese government.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:59 pm Even the Leftist minions know this,...
I think they do. How could they not, at this point? Even their propaganda organs, like the New York Times and the Washington Post, have given up trying to pretend...and are now just trying to downplay and encourage everybody to forget.

And it turns every conversation with them into a make-believe. You know they know, they know they know, but they talk as if they don't know, and you talk as if you need to convince them.

But the truth is, you don't. They're not interested.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:59 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:24 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:03 pm The Big Guy gets 10% ... the tithing of the Evil-Doers.
I guess that's the most important point to come out of the laptop: was Hunter Biden peddling access to his father to the Ukranians and Chinese?
I think support of the corruption by the minions who vote for The Left clarifies corrupt qualities of the left that persist in form from each generation to the next.

Everyone knows about the Corrupt Brandon Family Crime Ring, knows that Hunter was just the bag man, and knows that government institutions are protecting the corruption. Even the Leftist minions know this, and they applaud the methods while blaming the results on anyone they demonize, which is their method of making others small in order to be large themselves, in self-concept.

But deep down they know the evil that they do with any means necessary.

I
This threads about wokism, not everyone who votes for left-leaning parties because it's the rational, human position to take.
'Centre-left' political parties have been around for a lot longer than wankie wokie extremism, you stupid yank kristian fuckturd.
Do you seriously expect everyone to vote like a you, an insane, fanatical religious nut, who despises anyone who doesn't belong to his very specific and very extreme group?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:36 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:59 pm Even the Leftist minions know this,...
I think they do. How could they not, at this point? Even their propaganda organs, like the New York Times and the Washington Post, have given up trying to pretend...and are now just trying to downplay and encourage everybody to forget.

And it turns every conversation with them into a make-believe. You know they know, they know they know, but they talk as if they don't know, and you talk as if you need to convince them.

They're not interested.

That's sort of like, but not exactly like, why atheists pretend to need convincing that God exists.

I say sort of like and not exactly like, because atheists don't know where the "I," that they conceptually designate into detailed self-concepts actually does goes after the body goes the way of all bodies, which is towards entropy. It moves towards the inorganic when the energy-intelligence of life leaves the body. The natural organizing forces of life that scientists try to emulate, leave form, and form decays. The scientists can preserve food for awhile, but they can't preserve life indefinitely.

When they can, they will have their gravitas. :wink:

The target of atheists is to prove that no else can know where this quality of Self-I designation goes to. Attention to the target is enough to nourish their self-concept of El Destructor!, and in principle within their role of atheist they base this premise of not knowing upon their own limitations that prevent their own knowing.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:59 pm This threads about wokism, not everyone who votes for left-leaning parties because it's the rational, human position to take.
'Centre-left' political parties have been around for a lot longer than wankie wokie extremism, you stupid yank kristian fuckturd.
Do you seriously expect everyone to vote like a you, an insane, fanatical religious nut, who despises anyone who doesn't belong to his very specific and very extreme group?
That strikes me as mighty unfair, little lady.

How about making us thinking men some hot biscuits?

Go on now. Run along.
vegetariantaxidermy

I meant: science-denying, brain-scrambled, self-centred, misanthropic, racist, poorly educated, religious yank fuckturd. Apologies for being so remiss...
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:10 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:36 pm And it turns every conversation with them into a make-believe. You know they know, they know they know, but they talk as if they don't know, and you talk as if you need to convince them.

They're not interested.

That's sort of like, but not exactly like, why atheists pretend to need convincing that God exists.
Yes, like that.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:20 pm I meant: science-denying, brain-scrambled, self-centred, misanthropic, racist, poorly educated, religious yank fuckturd. Apologies for being so remiss...
There you go, sweet talkin' again. No need to apologize. You are what you are.
vegetariantaxidermy

'Wokism' is a fashion fad, the baby of social media. Being socially aware and voting accordingly is not. I will never stop fighting the religious fuckturds who are trying to destroy human social evolution by painting an extreme group of moronic fanatics with the same brush as those who follow science, evidence, logic. and reason.
Go fuck yourselves IC and Walker.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:37 pm You are what you are.
And you are what you are. A disingenuous kunt who should have been sterilised before it had a chance to multiply.
Walker

Post by Walker »

You sound like an angry elf.
(One of those south pole elves.)

There is a cure.
Click your heels, close your eyes, and say three times quickly: I'm a little sheet slitter so I slit sheets.
Last edited by Walker on Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:48 pm You sound like an angry elf.

Is there something wrong with anger? Humans have emotions. Sociopaths such as yourself can only imagine what normal emotion feels like. Does that make you terribly envious?
vegetariantaxidermy

Poor empty, pointless Walker. I almost pity it.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:58 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:48 pm You sound like an angry elf.

What's wrong with anger? Humans have emotions. Sociopaths such as yourself can only imagine what normal emotion feels like. Does that make you terribly envious?
The energy of anger is fine.
The emotion of anger confuses you, for it is an habitual attachment that warps perception of appropriateness, as evidenced by your postings.

When you curse it is to damn me.
When I curse it is to mirror you.

The knack is to separate emotion from energy.
This has advantages for life, beginning with peace of mind. (POM POM)

Now say thank you, for clearing up your misunderstanding about anger.

Go on, use your sweet talk if you must.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:02 pm Poor empty, pointless Walker. I almost pity it.
Pity is the price you pay, not me, sweet pea.